Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? (4426 Views)

Summary So Far On Nairaland This Year / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 / Most Unusual (or Best) Introduction So Far On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2008
bigboyslim:

I beg to differ sir.
More names?? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by onyinye2(f): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2008
davidylan:

Onyinye2, surprisingly u're on the list but definitely not number one.  tongue
Hey, there should be nothing surprising about it. angry grin grin

eldee:

I learnt that the best of the lot on Nairaland live in UK . . . take Ib as your free specimen
I do too . . . but c'mon, you always lose when you argue with me tongue tongue
[i](coughing relentlessly) [/i]Nwa, don't flatter yourself. tongue
Anyways, you know the best live in the west in the States.
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by bigboyslim(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2008
eldee:

More names?? cheesy cheesy

Nope, your conclusions are invalid as i am compelled to believe that your sample population is exclusively drawn from the posters in the romance section.
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by onyinye2(f): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2008
I learned that American Football is more interesting than (world) Football.
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2008
bigboyslim:

Nope, your conclusions are invalid as i am compelled to believe that your sample population is exclusively drawn from the posters in the romance section.
Nah . . . Romance, Sports, Music and Forum games
With my mod stats, I can tell you that those are the biggest sections on the forum wink
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by rampagain: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2008
@topic

i only gained negative things sad sad
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2008
I learnt that some NLers think the world revolves round 'em, and they expect everyone to hate 'em for it.
I learnt that the closest bruvahoods are built in the Sports Section
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Morenike3(f): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2008
eldee, what you mean by I learned that too? eh?

@post
I learned that Igbo language can be so sexy! kiss
I learned that that people are never what they seem.
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Morenike3(f): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2008
I learned that most Nigerians are sex starved
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by rampagain: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2008
*Morenike:

@post
I learned that Igbo language can be so sexy! kiss
I learned that that people are never what they seem

kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2008
@ Morenike

Renike darling, u forgot u gained me on NL grin grin grin

Anyway, lets go to our chat room kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Morenike3(f): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2008
I learned how to create so many gmails/ymails grin
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2008
onyinye2:

[i](coughing relentlessly) [/i]Nwa, don't flatter yourself. tongue
Anyways, you know the best live in the west in the States.
Hmmn . . . you know the truth
We UK pips are God's gift to NL, best thing since ">www tongue tongue

*Morenike:

It's evident na grin grin grin
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey, there should be nothing surprising about it. angry grin grin

hehe its surprising to me considering a few yrs ago i would never have dreamed of talking to a chic as brash as you are. Even stubborn women do have their good sides afterall.  wink
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Morenike3(f): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2008
femmace:

@ Morenike

Renike darling, u forgot u gained me on Nairaland grin grin grin

Anyway, lets go to our chat room kiss kiss kiss
Of course, you're my precious gain grin grin Wey the acct number? tongue

@eldee
eh en! So tha's why u dey avoid me? trouble dey avoid me for real
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by rampagain: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2008
i learnt to be a trouble maker on nairaland,wtout trouble u cant survive them wolves in here sad
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by onyinye2(f): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2008
davidylan:

hehe its surprising to me considering a few years ago i would never have dreamed of talking to a chic as brash as you are. Even stubborn women do have their good sides afterall.  wink
Hey now, i aint brash. A little rough around the edges, but not BRASH.

eldee:

Hmmn . . . you know the truth
We UK pips are God's gift to Nairaland, best thing since ">www tongue tongue
Conceited much. . . . tongue

rampagain:

@topic

i only gained negative things sad sad
So im a negative thing? cry
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Shaz(f): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2008
eldee:

I learnt that some NLers think the world revolves round 'em, and they expect everyone to hate 'em for it.
I learnt that the closest bruvahoods are built in the Sports Section

Gbam!

*Morenike:

I learned that that people are never what they seem.

Bee ni!

eldee:
We UK pips are God's gift to Nairaland, best thing since www

Eziokwu!

I also learnt that people think rappin is rhymin' two words together and 'Idris Abdukareem' is the 'best'.

I learnt the art of mischief, over-use of smilies smiley sad smiley and incorrect spellings and punctuation . . :->
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by rampagain: 12:26am On Sep 14, 2008
onyinye2:

So im a negative thing? cry

naaa,not u sweets,u is too precious to moi kiss
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2008
onyinye2:

brash - aggressively self-assertive.
I used it in a positive sense, babe. You're a good soul.
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by onyinye2(f): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2008
I learned that aint nothing more interesting than debating over sports on who is better(Rockets) with A 40 grin grin grin

davidylan:

brash - aggressively self-assertive.
I used it in a positive sense, babe. You're a good soul.
I meela. wink

rampagain:

naaa,not u sweets,u is too precious to moi kiss
Nnem kiss
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2008
I learnt sumn strange . . . when Brits have problems, we go to therapists, when Nigerians/NIAs have problems, they come to NL Romance Section shocked shocked grin

*Morenike:

Of course, you're my precious gain grin grin Wey the acct number? tongue

@eldee
eh en! So tha's why u dey avoid me? trouble dey avoid me for real
Yes na . . . trouble dey run for trouble tongue tongue

Shaz:

I also learnt that people think rappin is rhymin' two words together and 'Idris Abdukareem' is the 'best'.

I learnt the art of mischief, over-use of smilies smiley sad smiley and incorrect spellings and punctuation . . :->[/color]
I was shocked when I heard that dude say it cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Shaz(f): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2008
eldee:

I learnt sumn strange . . . when Brits have problems, we go to therapists, when Nigerians/NIAs have problems, they come to Nairaland Romance Section shocked shocked grin

Loooooooooooooooooool
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Morenike3(f): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2008
eldee:

I learnt sumn strange . . . when Brits have problems, we go to therapists, when Nigerians/NIAs have problems, they come to Nairaland Romance Section shocked shocked grin
ahhhh, eldee, I have a problem. Can you help? cry

@post
I learned. . . .I learned that some Ekitis on NL are the funniest cool tongue
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by onyinye2(f): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2008
I learned to take in consideration of what some of yal say about the way i come off.
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by rampagain: 12:37am On Sep 14, 2008
i learnt dat there r so many sex starved pple like His_grace a.k.a tombola a.k.a tom trader a.k.a idey crace
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Morenike3(f): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2008
I learned how to cook some recipe from the food board cool well, I tried tongue
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2008
rampagain:

i learnt that there r so many sex starved people like His_grace a.k.a tombola a.k.a tom trader a.k.a idey crace

and prostitute loving dude like KLIPLEMET!!
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by rampagain: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2008
Brash!:

and prostitute loving dude like KLIPLEMET!!

also known as yongeze
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Call it whatever you like NL without UKLers is like Beijing 2008 swimming without Phelps grin cheesy
Like Hiphop history without Pac and Biggie cool cool

*Morenike:

ahhhh, eldee, I have a problem. Can you help? cry
I've told you . . . I'm not helping you get a baby
Ask sumone else tongue tongue grin
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2008
rampagain:

also known as yongeze

as well as SALOPWA!! grin
Re: What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? by rampagain: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2008
Brash!:

as well as SALOPWA!! grin

as well as mofetoto

another one is fast approaching,hes known as lepashandi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday!!!! / Photos: See What A Lady Wore To Friend's Convocation At OAU Ife / Hilarious Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.