Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu (21328 Views)

Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Danisaint112:
People don't mentioned this often but I will. Amidst the sad faces, the person in picture in the picture below is a Kwankwaso supporter spotted at APC Jos Rally.

This is another testament that Bobo Chicago's (Tinubu) rally is always money induced. What happened that day i.e crowd throwing stones at him is also a proof he always deals with rented crowd.

The sad faces you see in the picture and that of several rallies, another proof.

As a matter of fact and from my findings, people only attend Tinubu's rally for their pay or just to see who this Tinubu really is/how he looks like not because they intend voting for him so I don't fright for one bit.

Even money shared to a certain group of people can attract the fascinated who would only be there to know if they can get their own share of the cake.

Only God knows how much he stole from Lagos State confines while he was in power.

And now Aso rock is his retirement home plan to loot on from where Buhari stopped and place us in even more extreme stagnation.

I have looked around almost nothing is working internationally and Nationally. It wasn't like this 8 years ago and Nigeria was said to be one of the fastest growing nations in 2015.

I wonder who would vote same APC that got us into this mess after 8 years of misrule. I'm in Abuja and I can tell you 79% is Obidient. Go and verify.

I mean if you can't learn from your mistake for bad 8 years then that means you are silly/stupid and will probably never learn in Life until mother Earth steals you.

Enough said, 2023 will determine how many mentality challenged/unstable people we have in Nigeria.
Obi-Datti I know and only them will have my vote.

Urchins your are free to cry on my mentions but I'm unapologetical to the fact that my time is too precious to waste on you.

The same way the Atiku you voted for in 2019 lost his election will your lying china machine Pandora wiull lose woefully in February

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by bestdudes: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Tinubu will lord over your kindred next year

Take this to the bank
It won't happen. You can take this to the bank... he will struggle even in South West.
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Stop capitalizing on religion its a old tactics.
copyrites:
Muslim-muslim ticket people.

We, the genuine and concerned Christians in Nigeria who believe in fairness and equal representation of our diversities, will teach una a very bitter lesson.

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by jornwhite: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And I wonder why, because I obviously do not.

I will always be an heartbroken and menopausal man-hating feminist on a path of destruction.

I do want to be any feminine model to anyone, and I don't want to be led by anybody.

Stop overestimating yourself and your so-called advice.

You want to end up like aunty pocohantas .... be my guess
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
It won't happen. You can take this to the bank... he will struggle even in South West.
LOl

Ndi Hausa and fulanis will vote for their own person grin

Una go begin respect that man JAGABAN as from next year no worry

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Magnoliaa(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2022
jornwhite:
You want to end up like aunty poco-hantas .... be my guess

Oh sure, I'll guess, alright: tomorrow, we'll start the same thing all over again.

Toor.

As we were.

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Johncarlo07: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

They aint seen nothing yet.
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

U mean obedients Wey crash commissioning for River state yesterday? U saw d organic crowd. Not dis ones wearing uniform nd paid to show up.

E go soon mature vry well. February no far again.
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Afamed: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

They aint seen nothing yet.
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Zombidients should not bother to campaign in Kwara. Kwara belongs to Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by AudiA90: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
FatiMohammed123:
Shane your eyes vote for Atiku Abubakar wazirin adamawa is the solution for Nigeria

Oloriburuku sad
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
We've seen so many massive APC women walks and rallies, but never any women walk and rallies by Pandora Igbos, just noisy pandora okada nuisance making noise all over the place...

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
This election will only produce a different result if pdp, LP, sdp and others can gang up against APC if not it will be a stroll for APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:
Muslim-muslim ticket people.

We, the genuine and concerned Christians in Nigeria who believe in fairness and equal representation of our diversities, will teach una a very bitter lesson.

IPOB CANNIBALS and nzogbu nzogbu politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Pat081: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:
APC WOMEN SHUT DOWN ILORIN IN PRESIDENTIAL RALLY
but it ends in crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Governors Since 1999 / Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga / Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.