Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu (21329 Views)

Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Ustec: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Eyesstone:
If you are happy with the way Buhari has ruled Nigeria since 2015, then vote for Tinubu PDAPC again.
Tinubu is not Buhari, go and rest.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Blaze14k: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Realists:

Your mumu never do ?.

FLASH BACK
CHRISTIAN-CHRISTIAN TICKETS

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer Chief Awolawo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe & Prof. Ishaya Audi of Kaduna State ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!.

3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon & Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (Military era).

4. Johnson A. Ironsi & Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (Military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know running mate of Chief Tunji Braiwaite? In 1983? Before coup 31st Dec. 1983 or 1st January, 1984?.

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola & Mrs. Erelu Olusola governed Osun State 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Barr. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State & his Deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise & comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his Deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don't forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since first democracy to day South-South, South East States has never tasted Muslim deputy Governors not to talk of Governors, 1978 to day Flash back.

Pls let's pray for better governance! Enough of threatening!

CONCERNED NIGERIANS

Guy wetin u smoke?
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by yemmight(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu the Strategist

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:
APC WOMEN SHUT DOWN ILORIN IN PRESIDENTIAL RALLY
Oh my God wow

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by motayoayinde: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Majesty2:
E ma ba dun, nkan re ni
2023 is very sure for jagaban, nobody can stop him, hate or like it, he is the next president of this country
Tinubu, on your mandate we stand gidigba

INSHA ALLAH

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by deeva2: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:
Muslim-muslim ticket people.

We, the genuine and concerned Christians in Nigeria who believe in fairness and equal representation of our diversities, will teach una a very bitter lesson.

Keep crying..

And keep deceiving yourself that Christians won't vote Asiwaju..

Your eyes go soon clear.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by pacespot(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Na next year election go make you and your kindred dey respect Tinubu

February no far again

Tinubu supporter, you need to travel out of the country to know how governance is structured in a sane country. What you celebrate as respect and politics in Nigeria is sheer mediocrity.
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by deeva2: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Eyesstone:
If you are happy with the way Buhari has ruled Nigeria since 2015, then vote for Tinubu PDAPC again.

If you are happy typing this rubbish, vote your candidate and leave Jagaban in peace..

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by rajinet(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Jostoman:
Where is the shut down op? You said apc women but we dey see men for front. grin
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Ayomivic(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Eyesstone:

Tinubu is not Buhari

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:

We, the genuine and concerned Christians in Nigeria who believe in fairness and equal representation of our diversities, will teach una a very bitter lesson.
your lesson goes nowhere

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by lukency(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:

Thought you've dropped that for a fast selling points like age health,drug and so on.Seems no propaganda is potent enough to derail Jagaba's ambition.Keep barking until he's announced as the next President.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2022
pacespot:

Tinubu supporter, you need to travel out of the country to know how governance is structured in a sane country. What you celebrate as respect and politics in Nigeria is sheer mediocrity.
LOl

Obi supporters, Obi is even worse than the mediocrity you are day dreaming about grin

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by uthlaw: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:

there is no bitter lesson bro,if him or Atiku win,na still Muslim after buhari...I don give up for this country!

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by BabaAgba79(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Eyesstone:

I am very dissatisfied and UNHAPPY with Buhari reason I am voting Tinubu, a man who knows how to govern! No be by party but by personality!

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by etrouble: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:

Well, the non-genuine and unconcerned Christians are more than you so-called genuine ones. So, expect us to whip you mercilessly at the polling booths, the rigging rooms, and the Courts. We have taught you lessons severally, we will still teach you again.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Gandrova: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:

Stop deceiving ur self.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by uchennaq(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2022
They want to hand over a sick country to a sick man. These guys are evil and devilish people.
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Manofnaija: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Realists:

Your mumu never do ?.

FLASH BACK
CHRISTIAN-CHRISTIAN TICKETS

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer Chief Awolawo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe & Prof. Ishaya Audi of Kaduna State ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!.

3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon & Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (Military era).

4. Johnson A. Ironsi & Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (Military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know running mate of Chief Tunji Braiwaite? In 1983? Before coup 31st Dec. 1983 or 1st January, 1984?.

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola & Mrs. Erelu Olusola governed Osun State 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Barr. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State & his Deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise & comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his Deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don't forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since first democracy to day South-South, South East States has never tasted Muslim deputy Governors not to talk of Governors, 1978 to day Flash back.

Pls let's pray for better governance! Enough of threatening!

CONCERNED NIGERIANS

CONCERNED NIGERIAN lol
Please mention the northern state(s) where we've had Christian/Christian ticket.
All those presidential candidates you mentioned with 'democratic' Christian/Christian ticket, did any of them got close to the throne?
Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by benitwater(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:

word of mouth,easier said than done
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Espelbengz(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Hahaha! Cry me a sea��� which one be "we the genuine and concerned christians in Nigeria" so those of us who believe in the ticket are not "genuine and concerned christians"

copyrites:

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Goalgetter23(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2022
copyrites:

My brother, within Christendom, it's very difficult, if not almost impossible for a *Jehovah witness* member to marry a *Deeper life* member, same for white garment churches marrying Redeem church member, when it's time to share money & contracts, nobody remember being a Christian or Muslim, but, when it's politics, religion is used by myopic minds to deceive the populace. So save your energy, I'm a Christian, an Anglican, my entire house hold are Anglicans with two serving Bishops coming from our house hold, we are all voting Asiwaju Tinubu.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I will vote Tinubu while you wail for another 8 years
If you like vote for Satan na all of us go suffer am
Abi your own market de different from our own
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by jornwhite: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Thank you for bringing them to my notice.

But you're forgetting that I am a young girl and a broke, struggling student today. smiley

So what should I do with this fact you've mentioned above now?

"Mentorship" my dear, review your models and follow real women wey sabi road,

now i am beginning to sound like i care smiley

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Flows001(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Goalgetter23:

My brother, within Christendom, it's very difficult, if not almost impossible for a *Jehovah witness* member to marry a *Deeper life* member, same for white garment churches marrying Redeem church member, when it's time to share money & contracts, nobody remember being a Christian or Muslim, but, when it's politics, religion is used by myopic minds to deceive the populace. So save your energy, I'm a Christian, an Anglican, my entire house hold are Anglicans with two serving Bishops coming from our house hold, we are all voting Asiwaju Tinubu.
Who bloody cares?
Let all your church branches vote Tinubu, it's your business..
Las las, the incompetence go touch everybody and Fulani bandits go soon reach una Church, same way they attacked Owo and nobody is saying anything.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Godispeace: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2022
biafra ipob fuul , Christian but money ritualists una be for that south Yeast. Fake people
copyrites:

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Eyesstone:

Peter Obi was a major stakeholder in how Nigeria came to be until May. He's as guilty as Atiku, Tinubu, and Kwakwanso. Obi is as corruption-laden as the other politicians, so stop painting the sepulchre white - he ain't no saint; he's part of the rot from the beginning.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Magnoliaa(f): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
jornwhite:
"Mentorship" my dear, review your models and follow real women wey sabi road,

now i am beginning to sound like i care smiley

And I wonder why, because I obviously do not.

I will always be an heartbroken and menopausal man-hating feminist on a path of destruction.

I do want to be any feminine model to anyone, and I don't want to be led by anybody.

Stop overestimating yourself and your so-called advice.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu will kill some people with hypertension.

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by bestdudes: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Na next year election go make you and your kindred dey respect Tinubu

February no far again
My joy is that Buhari affected everybody even know many of una dey come online dey form voltron... it will be the same with Tinubu but I am grateful that it won't happen.

As matter of fact, this election is between Obi and Atiku.
Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
My joy is that Buhari affected everybody even know many of una dey come online dey form voltron... it will be the same with Tinubu but I am grateful that it won't happen.

As matter of fact, this election is between Obi and Atiku.

Tinubu will lord over your kindred next year

Take this to the bank

Re: APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu by FashionCookie(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Majesty2:
Nah neck pressing day we dey, we go dey press their neck till they are unable to breath
Hahahaha...I swear you no be better person.

3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi / Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos)