Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN (14508 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Judolisco(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Where are the notes?
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by udemzyudex(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Trash,na today dem don dey talk am?

How many una don arrest?
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by FashionCookie(f): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Sharap! How many times wey go hear that one?
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by emmy512: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2022
simple solution,

nobody sould accept a defaced Naira!

then watch everyone handle it with care as they wont want their naira to be rejected
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by donsheddy1(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Who still stop/arrest Police officers who do the squeezing with pride while accepting bribe?
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by hush15: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/naira-redesign-squeeze-spray-notes-face-wrath-of-law-cbn/amp/

Nonsense, buy original designer wallet for everybody then so we be mishandling it.
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Atlantis585: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Na today we begin hear that one?

Abegi make we hear word.

Useless government and ingredients.
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by wolebest: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/naira-redesign-squeeze-spray-notes-face-wrath-of-law-cbn/amp/

CBN Governor didn't go and catch the Buhari's when they were spraying Naira notes on national TV.

In the South West it's our culture to spray musicians and celebrants at parties and ceremonies.

So what's the heck?
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Olaolex: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2022
Must you quote? Can't you just read and go?
od501:

Yes, in your dreams.
if you know you have nothing sensible to say, please and please don't quote me again in your life. I don't engage with heediot. Next please
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by remele2(f): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2022
How doz wen dey give police money for road go come do am now...? That my major concern
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Lama70(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Story, story... abi una don arrest.

Old news!
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Jokerman(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Ode.

Can you arrest all lagos bus conductors, mama puts and all keke riders?
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by SouthSouth1914: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2022
CBN- You guys are up there at the same level with the greatest fools on earth.
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by MT: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2022
OddsDoc:

Is this a new law? The law has been in existence, but those who are meant to enforce the laws will even be picking the naira notes falling off the musician when they are being sprayed.

Our institutions are so weak across board.
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by sonature1: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Yeye dey smell.

CBN has been saying this for years.

Years later, at Buhari's daughter's wedding in Kano, people were spraying money and nothing happened.

If the president cannot respect the law of the land, that shithole doesn't deserve to be called a country.
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Emk5556: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Na today? Toothless dogs.
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by chiokeman(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Story for the gods.
Na una go start am
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by TBIZZY(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2022
They are clearly seeing those élites abusing the naira notes, they won’t dare to do Justice to that but waiting desperately for poor and weak masses to do likewise and you would see how they swiftly arrest them and tag them scapegoat.
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by daveP(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Taaaah!!

Aren't they tired of this rule?

Knowing full well that it's politicians that will first break it before even the masses. Mtchee
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by FireUpNow(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Make we dey observe
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by chatinent: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Pride of a prideless country.
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by icankel: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Na today?
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Adeolajude(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Empty words..I am sure E-money and co would be called to spray at the launching of the new naira note by cbn
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by 316merit: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Good one
to all those doing showoffs..Good one
to all those doing showoffs.....
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by od501: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Olaolex:
Must you quote? Can't you just read and go? if you know you have nothing sensible to say, please and please don't quote me again in your life. I don't engage with heediot. Next please

Mr. Dreamer, I thought I were going to set a time, date, and venue to come beat me up!!

F000lish dreamer!!
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Indispensable85(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Empty threat....
Gerrat joor
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by KennethEnyi(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Olaolex:
Nigeria will be great again

Laiye o
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by habsydiamond(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
temitope27:
this is not football, so don't be so daft
as far as am concern, anything can happen in this coming election
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Ijb11: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by Olaolex: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
od501:

Mr. Dreamer, I thought I were going to set a time, date, and venue to come beat me up!!

F000lish dreamer!!
You've been noticed. Next heediot please
Re: Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN by babazak(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Let's wait and see how they'll enforce this.

In another development,Cash Stashed: More Governors On The Watch -List -Says EFCC Chairman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-oKcRtI0vw

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦2000 Discount Registration- Is METAFLUX Legit Or Scam? / Ibaka Seaport: Akwa Ibom Buys 15,000 Hectares Of Land / What Exchange Is Used In A Naira Mastercard Dollar Transaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.