Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup (24239 Views)

This Happened To Sadio Mané In 2011 When He Wanted To Take A Picture.... / Breaking: Mikel Obi Ruled Out Of The Season With Muscle Injury / Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by donforeign: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
If am the coach, I will carry him like that lol ..
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Domistar5(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
All these injuries dey spoil show.
Wish him faster recovery.
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by brightDdon(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
caesymore:

Chai, crazy fixtures done scatter most players plan this season. Well, injury na part of the games.

FTC dedicated to a beautiful lady I never knew would pass on today, R. I. P JBJ..

Owuterem

May her soul continue to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by brightDdon(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Luckysbab:

Of course, no one knows who will pass on any particular day.

Some people know the exact time they'll pass on?.
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by southsouthking(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Craziest world cup ever.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by LesbianBoy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
True true you can't have everything in life

He won CAF player of the year

Came second in ballon dor

Won the Africa nation cup for Senegal for the first time and he was instrumental

He took them to world cup and he was instrumental

Now time to play the world cup he is now set to miss it shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by dfrost: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
No oooooo sad embarassed cry
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Streetmovement(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This world cup is gonna be full of surprises
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by thesicilian: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Very painful for me as a Liverpool fan. But I'm sure Bayern fans will be secretly happy
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by humberjade: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
So unfair to such a good player, on and off the pitch.

This life ehn, and Maguire dey stay fit

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by DSTheGreat: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
And na Senegal I wan root for before, without Mané, Senegal is useless
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Reference(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
And at his age that may be curtains at the world cup.
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by SIONKPO1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
This Qatar World will be the Worst,let's just hope to it holds

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Techm8: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is a sad one for Senegal. Hopefully this news go ginger them to do well.

This is Oraimo best smartwatch on the market right now and it's best value for money smartwatch you can find anywhere

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by smile11s(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
otilo
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Niswayne19: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is so sad. He needs to rest and I hope he gets better soon.

Time to charge this powerbank

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by lomprico(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
See wetin FIFA dey cause undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Luckysbab: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
brightDdon:

Some people know the exact time they'll pass on?.

Nope
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
pek:
Devastating. This Qatar world is a disaster for players. No adequate rest and preparation. Fatigue and injuries taking over.

U know how much them dea collect
Injury is part of the game

No time to blame Qatar or fifa
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by jamesversion: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Their witch doctors see wetin pass dem. grin

Lesson for black Africa and Africans everywhere: Una juju go fail una. Even those wey carry me go juju, God go shame them. tongue
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by PointZerom: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
My prayers are with you.
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Softmirror: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Gandah:
Senegal no go reach anywhere without him sad

SENEGAL TEAM IS LIKE NAPOLI WHICH DOESN'T DEPEND ON VICTOR OSIMEH. WAIT AND SEE!
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by BABANGBALI: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
He laboured in vain
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by planetx: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Qatar should never have been awarded this competition, i have lost interest even before the games begin.
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by 8stargeneral: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
So sad...so many injuries,gonna be a boring world cup in Qatar
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by zumbigbo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
I thought Senegal marabout are the most most
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by jimcaddy(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Serious blow to the Senegalese national team. I pray they can do well sha, but I doubt. What Mane alone gives to that team ehn,
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Benki003(m): 1:00am On Nov 18, 2022
theophorus:
Okay.

How I wish say this our super eagles go this world cup Atleast with all these injuries, we take the opportunity carry the cup.

Wtf with the way the are playing sef Spain team b go still win them
Re: Sadio Mané Ruled Out Of The World Cup by Sleekfingers: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2022
This is the end. My only friend.....la la laaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boxing Coach Giving Morale In Yoruba (video) / Qatar 2022: Groups, Fixtures, Stadiums, Squads, Tickets And More / Mario Zagallo Dies At 92 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.