Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats (31305 Views)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by opamoses1: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigchristo:
Democrat has already lost elections the moment President Joe Biden started stretching his hand across border spending Americans taxpayers money to finance a war in foreign soil, The Americans aren’t like we Nigerians who allow tribal and political sentiments take control of our thinking they put America first before religion or politics
LMAO. Biden is now US Congress plus US Senate.
The Senate is equally split 50 Democrats and 50 Republican.

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Teaser4(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2022
emonkey:
See as I dey laugh you.
You think say na one man dey rule as your sh*thole [/b]Naija. You dey funny sha.
Chop knuckle

lmao you and who Dey shithole….

This was the reason for my previous comments,
excerpts from Reuters

“[b]The victory gives Republicans the power to rein in Biden's agenda, as well as to launch potentially politically damaging probes of his administration and family”
. Source : https://www reuters com/world/us/republicans-one-seat-away-winning-house-us-midterm-vote-2022-11-16/

Do not assume everyone wey dey comments here dey shithole with you, this na foreign affairs section not “politics”.

Enjoy your shithole

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by opamoses1: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
mumu you and who Dey shithole….
South Africa is in Africa. Chairman.

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Teaser4(m): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2022
opamoses1:

South Africa is in Africa. Chairman.
It seems you haven’t check my profile in a while, I don’t owe you any explanation regardless

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Teaser4(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Make I return to bed…. Yawns
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by opamoses1: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
It seems you haven’t check my profile in a while, I don’t owe you any explanation regardless
You moved to Canada (a western country) from South Africa. What happened to your favourite Mother Russia despite Putin promising citizenship grin

I still believe you are on south Africa. I can also change my profile location to Moscow, Russia. wink
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by emonkey(m): 12:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Ehn! So you no dey shithole like rest of us. Congrats o. Ope o!
We go wash am o .

Teaser4:
lmao you and who Dey shithole….

This was the reason for my previous comments,
excerpts from Reuters

The victory gives Republicans the power to rein in Biden's agenda, as well as to launch potentially politically damaging probes of his administration and family”. Source : https://www reuters com/world/us/republicans-one-seat-away-winning-house-us-midterm-vote-2022-11-16/

Do not assume everyone wey dey comments here dey shithole with you, this na foreign affairs section not “politics”.

Enjoy your shithole

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by opamoses1: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2022
emonkey:
We go wash am o .

Baba dey South Africa dey claim Canada after I pointed out that South Africa is a shithole too.

It's around 3.38pm on Canada. Who goes back to sleep at 3.38pm

Whereas it's 1.38am in South Africa grin
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by opamoses1: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
Make I return to bed…. Yawns
Good night egbon of Nairaland.

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by emonkey(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2022
opamoses1:

Baba dey South Africa dey claim Canada after I pointed out that South Africa is a shithole too.

It's around 3.38pm on Canada. Who goes back to sleep at 3.38pm

Whereas it's 1.38am in South Africa grin

I was thinking the same. But what is my problem with fake people?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Teaser4(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2022
opamoses1:

You moved to Canada (a western country) from South Africa. What happened to your favourite Mother Russia despite Putin promising citizenship grin

I still believe you are on south Africa. I can also change my profile location to Moscow, Russia. wink
Why did you believe that I was in SA initially ? I mean I could have type anything on my profile, no link to verify it, I could be anything I want to be on Nairaland. So Canada is a big deal to you. If you’re not new here, I don over talk about my travel waka for a very long time, you fit dig my comments everything you need to know is there. I’ve been using NL since 2009, you should guess my age, if I dey do nonsense like that, lying about my location here, shey no be madness be that, who am I trying to impress? Am I feeding you or are you feeding me? It’s no big deal, you can go anywhere you as long as you have the means to do so.

However, I’m currently in Doha, Qatar. I opened a thread about it, you fit check and I ask anyone on the section wey go around should message make we link up. I came to watch the World Cup games .

Life’s good.

Once again Good night.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Teaser4(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2022
opamoses1:

Good night egbon of Nairaland.
lmao you flopped again….

https://www.nairaland.com/7429828/whos-going-qatar-make-link

Once again, I don’t owe you any explanation.

You think I’m stvpid when I said good night, so I can just google the current time in Canada right now lmao…

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by opamoses1: 12:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
Why did you believe that I was in SA initially ? I mean I could have type anything on my profile, no link to verify it, I could be anything I want to be on Nairaland. So Canada is a big deal to you. If you’re not new here, I don over talk about my travel waka for a very long time, you fit dig my comments everything you need to know is there. I’ve been using NL since 2009, you should guess my age, if I dey do nonsense like that, lying about my location here, shey no be madness be that, who am I trying to impress? Am I feeding you or are you feeding me? It’s no big deal, you can go anywhere you as long as you have the means to do so.

However, I’m currently in Doha, Qatar. I opened a thread about it, you fit check and I ask anyone on the section wey go around should message make we link up. I came to watch the World Cup games .

Life’s good.

Once again Good night.
Be use you always yab us that we others are kids writing jamb and that we live in shit hole, and that you live in South Africa. You don forget already. Lol.

Have a good night boss.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Teaser4(m): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2022
emonkey:
We go wash am o .

na you first call Nigeria shithole na, why e Dey pain you… I’m proud of my country regardless of how fvcked it is, there’s no place like home they say, my family and friends are still home
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Teaser4(m): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2022
opamoses1:

Be use you always yab us that we others are kids writing jamb and that we live in shit hole, and that you live in South Africa. You don forget already. Lol.

Have a good night boss.
but na una Dey always throw jab first now, you call us “putards” loonatics” and do you expect us not to react. I don’t know about others but if I’m not attacked first, I won’t reciprocate

No hard feelings…

Good night bro
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by opamoses1: 12:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
but na una Dey always throw jab first now, you call us “putards” loonatics” and do you expect us not to react. I don’t know about others but if I’m not attacked first, I won’t reciprocate

No hard feelings…

Good night bro
Take care sir and have a good night.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Teaser4(m): 12:51am On Nov 18, 2022
opamoses1:

Take care sir and have a good night.
You too bro
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by TLE900: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Its not easy to be that age and still make rational decisons. Some of our politicians at that age cant give good leadership. Service for 35 years leadership wow and no currupt case. This is laudable.
Teaser4:
First to comment.

I dedicate this post to Congressman Kevin McCarthy the incoming Speaker of the House. It wasn’t a red wave as we anticipated, but not a bad run at the end of the day, payback time, Dems go collect wotowoto, the next two years will be exhilarating, tho not for the liberals.

Excerpt from Reuters “The victory gives Republicans the power to rein in Biden's agenda, as well as to launch potentially politically damaging probes of his administration and family
https://www reuters com/world/us/republicans-one-seat-away-winning-house-us-midterm-vote-2022-11-16/
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Johncarlo07: 1:12am On Nov 18, 2022
kushma:
The Iron Lady steps down, you can’t see a politician doing that in this country they will prefer to die in seat. Power mongers

She didn't step down. Her party lost d congress, Soo a new speaker frm d Majority party(Republicans) will av to take over.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Shocked[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by MiaBeer(m): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
First to comment.

I dedicate this post to Congressman Kevin McCarthy the incoming Speaker of the House. It wasn’t a red wave as we anticipated, but not a bad run at the end of the day, payback time, Dems go collect wotowoto, the next two years will be exhilarating, tho not for the liberals.

Excerpt from Reuters “The victory gives Republicans the power to rein in Biden's agenda, as well as to launch potentially politically damaging probes of his administration and family
https://www reuters com/world/us/republicans-one-seat-away-winning-house-us-midterm-vote-2022-11-16/
You’re in denial of facts on the ground, probably because you don’t live here. Republican party has been severely damaged by Trump.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by LegacyB: 1:33am On Nov 18, 2022
ud4u:
In Nigeria they rather die there
Bros she is 82 years old and still in the House of Representatives. What do you call that if not someone who wants to die on the seat. Not everything is wrong with your country. No matter how much we speak evil of Nigerian it is still ours.
She stepped down cos Democrats lost the house Simple.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by GreyLaw(m): 1:45am On Nov 18, 2022
kushma:
The Iron Lady steps down, you can’t see a politician doing that in this country they will prefer to die in seat. Power mongers

Funny talk. Her party just lost majority. She was forced down!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by GreyLaw(m): 1:47am On Nov 18, 2022
God1000:
History will be kind to her, she's a strong woman that fought against anti democratic forces as speaker under unhinged Donald trump.

An extraordinary woman of courage, dedication, integrity and compassion, the most powerful speaker in US history, she served under three different presidents.

She worked so hard to strengthen democracy both in america and across the world, I remember her visit to Taiwan, Israel, Germany, Japan, south Korea, Armenia, Ukraine, Malaysia and Singapore all this year.

She inspired me a lot

Trump wasn't unhinged. He said it like it was! I know somehow you may also be singing Buhari's praise. Hahahaha...
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by klawaaa: 2:46am On Nov 18, 2022
You know people have different interests and perspectives in life. That is why is said those who hoped or hoping to immigrate to the united States.
gypsey:
Why couldn't africans stay in their own country and make it better? Why do they keep running to America?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by klawaaa: 2:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Different sides to the coin! One is to get access to the America and another is to achieve the American dreams if there is anything like that. Her dodgedness helped with the later.
meobizy:
I'm at home in Nigeria. Her resignation means nothing to me. Going to the United States was always difficult and will remain difficult whether she chooses to stay or goes. Barracks no go change.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by frog12: 3:12am On Nov 18, 2022
this woman was just trouble.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by SaLongs1(m): 3:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
First to comment.

As an African I would side with the democrats for the simple reason that they are pro minorities where women and black people do get the chance into positions of power and authority unlike the republicans who are rather conservative and prefer the status quo.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by thunderbabs: 4:29am On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Ekweremadu will replace her.

No na, na Ekweretrump cheesy
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by lagosrd: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
First to comment.

Highly irresponsible and rude speaker who had no regard for a sitting president that is not in her party. Tore an ongoing speech in the public . What a good case study when a bad example is required.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by tabaralph: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:
About time.,,,,,let her face her husband's needs

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]
Face her husband needs at the age of 82 years I hear you
Re: Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats by Secondly: 5:39am On Nov 18, 2022
The Evil woman is gone.

Thanks be to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. / Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' / Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.