Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How To Get Your Man To Marry You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Your Man To Marry You (774 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
So, this one is for the 27 upwards with a boyfriend that is hesitant to propose. These guys might think they are not financially ready, but what they really need is a little push. Here's what to do: Plan with a male friend of yours that is well to do. Could be a single or married man. Let them pretend like they're deeply in love with you and want to get married to you as soon as possible. Get them to send love messages and also ask you repeatedly when they can come to see your parents. Yes, a married man can play this part too, because men sees every other man as a threat, both single or married when it comes to relationships.

Why will this method work? Men love competition. They want to get the prize, whatever they perceive as one. When no man is disturbing you, they feel relaxed and might even think they're doing you a favour to date you. Shaken them up! But ensure you're doing this for a man who is able to marry; has a job, an apartment, wedding funds (unless you want to sponsor the wedding yourself, which is allowed if you want the Mrs tag so everyone can rest). If you do this with a job hunter living with his parents, you might just be wasting your time.
Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Mryacks: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
That last sentence of "if you do this with a job Hunter living with his parents......" Got me ��
Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Mryacks: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mryacks:
That last sentence of "if you do this with a job Hunter living with his parents......" Got me ��
Got me laughing hard....
Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Helpout12345: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
It's okay. Good luck with this.
Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Laird(m): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2022
It doesn't work on every one. Never worked on Me

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Houseofglam7(f): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2022
So…. Basically you’re saying manipulate a man into marrying you? Like how desperate can you get??
And to stay married….you gotta keep the manipulating game fresh?

WTF
I’m outta here.

6 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Houseofglam7:
So…. Basically you’re saying manipulate a man into marrying you? Like how desperate can you get??

WTF
I’m outta here.

That's why you're still single. You lack comprehension skills. I'm sure you're broke too. So there's no value you offer. So sad.
Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Laird:
It doesn't work on every one. Never worked on Me

At least the lady will know where she stands in your life. It's only if she's as ugly as the devil and knows there's nothing for her outside that she will stick with you.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Houseofglam7(f): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2022
JoeRusson:

That's why you're still single. You lack comprehension skills. I'm sure you're broke too. So there's no value you offer. So sad.
You’ve shown you have the I.Q of a gnat.
Sorry, can’t help you.
Bye kiddo.
Numbskulls everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Houseofglam7:

You’ve shown you have the I.Q of a gnat.
Sorry, can’t help you.
Bye kiddo.
Numbskulls everywhere.

Help yourself first, get a home and keep it.
Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by culf: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Someone like me will not bother ooo, if you like me, stick with me and we will do the do but if you wanna go, safe journey. I'm not an advocate of fighting or competing for woman or love, let her make her decision.
I prefer my woman telling me and disturbing me that we should marry, settle down and start building our home than wasting her time with this technique

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by main24(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Houseofglam7:

WTF
I’m outta here.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by JOACHINpedro: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bad advice

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Man To Marry You by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Bad advice

Have you by any chance watched Bridgerton? And asides from that series, it's a known trick that has worked so many times for men who have fear or commitment issues.

(1) (Reply)

Girl child touched / A Woman Thou Are! / no post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.