Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed (7555 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Umahi Humiliated In America Because He Is Nigerian / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Winnersunited: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdul05:
But when tinubu spoke the audience didn't behave like this ba?..

Na Obidient go suffer am 4 north.. ipob terrorists spotted. .. grin grin

So being a northerner is an enemy to the biafrans. grin grin

But all the people in the hall are APC members . So who is to be blamed

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Tinubumustfail: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Hahahaha Tinubu lule
More humiliation awaits them in their campaign.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Tinubumustfail: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdul05:
But when tinubu spoke the audience didn't behave like this ba?..

The North are illiterate

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Tinubumustfail: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Conner44:
APC is forever rejected in Imo State.

Know this and know peace wink

Uzodinma is a goner

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Tinubumustfail: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Lifestone:

I hope when Obi is treated in similar manner, Ithe Igbo will understand. Treat others as you wished to be treated

No sane man will embarrassed President Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Vatod(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2022
There will always be a pay back timeā€¦.
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by ezechi242: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2022
the mumu thinks igbos are cowards ...we fear no one

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Malawian(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2022
blank:
He'll never forget nor forgive this insult. If this man eventually wins, I'm sorry for us.

We should make sure we vote so that he doesn't win.

(Edited)
Buhari do pass am, see as him don resign to fate? Wait make Donald Trump return as president first. You think say na fluke as Boko Haram disperse for more than 2 years (after Trump summon Buhari go White House to ask am why him dey kpai Christians)until them rig Trump out and suddenly, Boko Haram come back from thin air?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by FreeStuffsNG: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Winnersunited:

It is obvious you can not comprehend my post. In election, every vote count and that is why you use your limited resources on where you will get more votes. Imo and the whole SE have the least registered voters and are traditionally PDP strongholds. It will be foolhardy for APC wasting much of its limited resources there.Even PMB won back to back with just 5% votes from SE so why should APC not channel its resources to its stronghold.
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by okpanachil: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:
I think this is very unfair and wrong. Imagine if everyone was to be treated this same way outside of their region.

Nope, I think the message they were sending was to Shettima personally. I doubt this happened with any other speaker apart from Shettima. I also think this has a lot to do with that leaked recording of a phone call between Shettima and Amosun where Shettima so much denigrated the Igbos.

Well it's his headache, he can deal with it as he chooses.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by gidgiddy: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Yesterday, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visited Owerri the Imo State capital, in order to speak to an audience of private sector in preparation to his main campaign in the State.

Unfortunately, the APC Vice Presidential candidate got humiliated as he tried to address the audience.

In a video making rounds online, the former Borno state governor tried to speak to the audience, but no one seemed to be interested with his speech.

The executive governor of Imo State, HE Hope Uzodinma also tried to intervene in the matter and calm the audience, but still failed. This then forced Shettima to leave the podium angrily.

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/KingsleyKessi/status/1593372572019834882?t=GFh-yWn46i-2ppj_IMvOPQ&s=19

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Paretomaster1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
That will not stop their victory..... Nyamiri with tribalism, una eye go soon clear....

Make Obi come win make we see...
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by 910omokeyinwa: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
He'll never forget nor forgive this insult. If this man eventually wins, I'm sorry for us. We should make sure we vote so that he doesn't win. (Edited)He'll never forget nor forgive this insult. If this man eventually wins, I'm sorry for us. We should make sure we vote so that he doesn't win. (Edited)...
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by BeardedMeat(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:
I think this is very unfair and wrong. Imagine if everyone was to be treated this same way outside of their region.
Shattap!

Buhari was stoned in Ogun in 2019 and nothing happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by BeardedMeat(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lifestone:

I hope when Obi is treated in similar manner, Ithe Igbo will understand. Treat others as you wished to be treated
Buhari was stoned in Ogun in 2019, what happened?

What with the Boko Haram man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by achidi: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thoughtful and affordable Christmas gifts under 10k. Now you can pamper yourselves for a token.
You can gift to yourself and your loved ones because you deserve a thank you gift for all your toil and labor from January to date, and for pulling through together to the year end without falling apart.
follow the link for amazing deals:
www.shopwithmyrep.co.uk/avon/bloomnglow

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by azpekuliar: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You are wasting your time. Senator Shettima just came there to mark attendance, 2-3 LGAs in his Borno state alone will deliver to APC the whole votes from Imo state. If there is even anyone embarrassed, it is themselves they embarassed.

You can keep on with your nzobu nzobu politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry, ko kan aiye.
Imo and the whole of SE states are not swing states.

None of those on the entourage of Asiwaju Tinubu will even want to pass the night in Imo let alone bring in investments into Imo.

Asiwaju Tinubu was in Imo,
HE Shettima was in Imo to mark attendance register and datsall!

check my signature for free stuffs!

Shut up and ask them to pay what was promised. Why did PDAPC renege on what was promised? Crowd renters.
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Proudlyomonna: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You are wasting your time. Senator Shettima just came there to mark attendance, 2-3 LGAs in his Borno state alone will deliver to APC the whole votes from Imo state. If there is even anyone embarrassed, it is themselves they embarassed.

You can keep on with your nzobu nzobu politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry, ko kan aiye.

None of those on the entourage of Asiwaju Tinubu will even want to pass the night in Imo let alone bring in investments into Imo.

You are deceiving yourself grin
We In Igboland hate cheating,It's time for the Christian faith to take over the steering,We are not even on the Muslim-muslim agenda again.
Bubu got 5% Tinubu will not get upto 5% in the Whole of SE.
Even Umahi and Rochas will not even try to influence anything for they know it's a complete waste of time,Apc is already an abomination in SE.
Thank God the North that holds your sick, shaky desperate old emilokan crooner's destiny and ambition in their hands have already decided to show in the real meaning of SHEGE BANZIA grin grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Ojiofor: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abdul05:
But when tinubu spoke the audience didn't behave like this ba?So

so it isn't a matter of apc but a matter tribe. ...

They are in APC state so it is family matter.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by 00FFT00(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Igbos gave Buhari 5% in the last election, and their foresight is vindicated today. They know Nigeria will be worse off in Tinubu and Shettima's hands. In February, APC will not score 5% in SE. Less than 3% is more like it. Nigerians ought to pay close attention to the leaning of the Igbo, they seem to always get it right cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by tamdun: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo people are taking it personal,election will go ....
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by riverbird: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
blank:
He'll never forget nor forgive this insult. If this man eventually wins, I'm sorry for us.

We should make sure we vote so that he doesn't win.

(Edited)

This man will not even near the seat of power and he knows it

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by SenatePresdo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abdul05:
But when tinubu spoke the audience didn't behave like this ba?

so it isn't a matter of apc but a matter of tribe. ...

Just the way Yorubas were killing Hausas in Oyo state. grin
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by GreyLaw(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lifestone:

Go and sleep! Everything in your head down there in Nigeria is tribe, tribe and more tribe. When ua go even grow up?!
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by GoodLife4live: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:
naturally , nyamiris are too hateful....

Naa dis same attitudes pit Dem inside civil war....

Niger Delta was dated the day it rejected Biafra....
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Okwyjesus(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Yesterday, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visited Owerri the Imo State capital, in order to speak to an audience of private sector in preparation to his main campaign in the State.

Unfortunately, the APC Vice Presidential candidate got humiliated as he tried to address the audience.
No
In a video making rounds online, the former Borno state governor tried to speak to the audience, but no one seemed to be interested with his speech.

The executive governor of Imo State, HE Hope Uzodinma also tried to intervene in the matter and calm the audience, but still failed. This then forced Shettima to leave the podium angrily.

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/KingsleyKessi/status/1593372572019834882?t=GFh-yWn46i-2ppj_IMvOPQ&s=19

That's good to know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku / Nigeria Power Rates To Rise Up To 88% / Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.