Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku (7555 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly To Honour Young Rocket Launchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by chyz(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2010
[size=18pt]Imo Assembly rejects Atiku[/size]

Written by Joe Nwachukwu, Owerri Sunday, 19 December 2010

Imo State House of Assembly at the weekend passed a resolu-tion rejecting the candida-ture of former Vice Presi-dent Atiku in the up- com-ing primaries of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The all-PDP state legislature members also warned Igbo governors and other sons and daughters against accep-ting the vice presidential slot being dangled before them by the former vice president.

In the motion sponsor-ed by Chief Declan Mba-diwe Emelumba of Orlu West State Constituency and Chief Bede Eke of Ngor Okpala State Consti-tuency, the House also resolved to reaffirm its support for President Goodluck Jonathan as candidate of PDP in 2011 presidential election.

The motion was co-sponsored by Hon. Ikenna Emeh (Isu), Mike Iheanatu (Aboh Mbaise) Henry Igbomezie (Oguta) Amae-chi Nwoha (Nwangele) and Samuel Anyanwu (Ikeduru).

The House adopted two other prayers of the motion namely: that Ohanaeze Ndigbo should prevail on all Igbos not to accept to be vice presidential candidate at next year’s election and that Governor Ikedi Oha-kim should lead a delegation of all Imo State PDP delegates to presidential primaries to convey the resolution to the President.

Canvassing the motion, one of its sponsors, Hon Emelumba noted that since the House had on September 14, resolved to support President Jonathan, it would be politically suicidal for them to recant in support of another aspirant.

http://tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/2787-imo-assembly-rejects-atiku
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2010
I believe this is unethical and bordering on illegal. Why are lawmakers acting in such an irrational manner?
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by kobojokobo: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2010
^^^

This is a welcome development from the lawmakers.

Their proclamation is not binding, nevertheless, necessary.

NDI IGBO should wait for 2015 to contest!
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by chyz(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I believe this is unethical and bordering on illegal. Why are lawmakers acting in such an irrational manner?

How is it bordering on illegality now? It's called uniformity and unity. The northern state assemblies do the same thing but no one complains aunty.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by egift(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2010
See how a chamber is held by the Governor. There action is unnecessary. On election day just cast your vote (once actually). Or does it mean no other person have a different point of view - cos it seem suppressive. Imagine Seun tell the world that all Nairaland members will vote for only one candidate grin grin grin
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
How is their action "bordering on illehality"? Infact, these Imo Senators fuxck up sef! If na me I go demand Presidency now now! Haba! Igbo smart! Igbo dey hard working! Igbo get business acumen! Yet, una say make dem no rule! Make God punish all cheaters and deceivers! Igbo man must become Presido next! End of story!
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
jaygetta:

How is their action "bordering on illehality"? Infact, these Imo Senators fuxck up sef! If na me I go demand Presidency now now! Haba! Igbo smart! Igbo dey hard working! Igbo get business acumen! Yet, una say make dem no rule! Make God punish all cheaters and deceivers! Igbo man must become Presido next! End of story!

Let me help you figure this one out yourself. Assuming you live in th USA and the House of Assembly in any particular State had decided to reject the candidature of any Presidential Candidate, what do you think that would mean or would happen?

Now apply the same level or thinking to this particular case here, and maybe you will see how LEGISLATORS(LAW MAKERS) doing the same in Nigeria is not only ludicrous but ought to be rejected no matter where.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by chyz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Let me help you figure this one out yourself. Assuming you live in th USA and the House of Assembly in any particular State had decided to reject the candidature of any Presidential Candidate, what do you think that would mean or would happen?

Now apply the same level or thinking to this particular case here, and maybe you will see how LEGISLATORS(LAW MAKERS) doing the same in Nigeria is not only ludicrous but ought to be rejected no matter where.

Northern state assemblies do the same thing all the time,yet you find no problem with it then.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by yeswecan(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
This is an Idiotic move by the assembly . A state house of assembly passing a  resolution rejecting a candidate for vying for seat of presidency. It is plain laughable - whats Nigeria politics turning into?  This is a legislative body with the responsibility of state-law creation now creating a resolution agreed to by a vote that a political candidate should not be voted for . .  Come on guys, it doesn't matter who your candidate is come 2011 - This is arrant folderol at the highest level.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by hardywaltz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2010
i dey laff.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by chyz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
hardywaltz:

i dey laff.

Keep laughin. wink
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
Queen Kobojunkie the smart: DON'T HELP ME UNDERSTAND JACK! I'm not interested! This is Nigeria we're talking about; anything done to restore sanity, and save the Country from u Almajiris is fair game. When sanity returns, then civility can share a beer. My take is, the Hausas (my grandma is fulani by the way)will do anything to regain power and its only right for others (especially the Igbos) to do any and everything (short of violence) to gain it too. If it means a whole State Assembly denouncing one Candidate while supporting the other, then so be it! When that stark illiterate Co*ckey-eyed eunuch named Ciroma was busy trying to jam a "Northern-Consensus" candidate down the throats of 150million Nigerians(a la Prison ra*pe style)wasn't Northern Nigeria yelping and having fits of multiple-or*ga*sms? Now, u want 2 tell me about "Morality"! When they held the Country hostage and almost handed it over to Turai, where was the cries of "Immorality" then FROM THE NORTH?! Listen, left to me,everything should be done to make sure another Malo doesn't taste that seat for another 50yrs (or until at least 80% of their "school age" children attain a 2yr college Diploma or some sort of technical training in a higher institution---whichever comes quicker-----this condition will take them at least a century to attain, that much I'm sure of). I'm only sad that the beneficiary will be the Cow-Boy hat wearing GEJ; a fifteen fingered thief with a freaking Fugly, rotund, bleaching wife. GEJ is nothing but an Hausa man with Ijaw blood running thru his veins! Oh, snap, I forget he just proclaimed himself Igbo a few days ago! The Igbos have intellectuals, no? Have u ever heard Soludo speak?(He's a crook and if I was eligible to vote in a Nigerian Election I'll NEVER vote for him;but) Won't u be glad to have such a man conducting an interview with CNN, than the disastrous disgrace IBB and GEJ subject us to in front of the world?! If a man like Soludo became President, with his level of education, don't u think he'd do more in 4 yrs than GEJ, IBB, Atiku and the other Vultures could do in eternity?! Abeg, carry go jo! Anything to break the hold of this aboki cabal is welcomed by me. P.S: yes, Sir/Ma'am/It, I do live here in The States; NY to be exact. I was born and raised here,and in total have only spent (approximately)8years of my life in Nigeria. Still doesn't change how I feel about right or wrong! Next, I hope Igbos grow the balls and more of their State Assemblies declare for who they deem fit. Na now una wan remember what is illegal and what aint, when una dey hold the whole country ransom, dey throway bomb for independence day, and dey threaten "violent change", e no dey illegal then, na now una dey see illegal. Illegal ko, Alien ni! Abeg move jo.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2010
Jobless legislators. How many legislations hv they passed to improve the lives of their people? All Imo Politicians are ashawo politicians. I dey laugh.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by chyz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
jabbok:

Jobless legislators. How many legislations hv they passed to improve the lives of their people? All Imo Politicians are ashawo politicians. I dey laugh.

keep dey laughin grin
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2010
Nigeria is a country of animals and baboons. I have decided I no longer have the constitution to worry about what gorilla do in the jungle, although I am entitled to laugh at their behaviour every now and then.

First of all, a party's elections have nothing to do with state law. Why should it concern and ACN or AGPA members of the house what an individual party plans to do with its primaries.

Secondly it is undemocratic as it enthrones the psychology that the business of the PDP is the business of the state.

Thirdly, it encroaches on individual freedom of choice.

Fourthly, it is a caricature of inanity. An unenforcable law is no law at all. The PDP primary process is a hidden process and there's no way of finding out who voted for who.

Lastly, no court in the land would recognise the law nor prosecute those who flout it.

And some people castigated Dede1 for referring to “the jungle called Nigeria". Hehehehehehehe.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by ekubear1: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
Isn't illegal, but seems slightly unethical. Rather than presenting this as a motion of the Imo Assembly, they should have instead presented it as the position of the "PDP caucus of the Imo Assembly." Of course, since the Assembly is entirely PDP, there is very little practical difference between the two bodies.

The Assembly could then pass some more generic resolution that is not PDP specific but will be widely interpreted as commenting on the PDP primaries.

Long story short, this is mostly fine, modulo some uncrossed tees and undotted eyes. Minor mistakes happen even in advanced democracies, not to talk of young ones like Nigeria.

EDIT: minor typos
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by udezue(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
The end justifies the means.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2010
jaygetta:

Queen Kobojunkie the smart: DON'T HELP ME UNDERSTAND JACK! I'm not interested! This is Nigeria we're talking about; anything done to restore sanity, and save the Country from u Almajiris is fair game. When sanity returns, then civility can share a beer. My take is, the Hausas (my grandma is fulani by the way)will do anything to regain power and its only right for others (especially the Igbos) to do any and everything (short of violence) to gain it too. If it means a whole State Assembly denouncing one Candidate while supporting the other, then so be it! When that stark illiterate Co*ckey-eyed eunuch named Ciroma was busy trying to jam a "Northern-Consensus" candidate down the throats of 150million Nigerians(a la Prison ra*pe style)wasn't Northern Nigeria yelping and having fits of multiple-or*ga*sms? Now, u want 2 tell me about "Morality"! When they held the Country hostage and almost handed it over to Turai, where was the cries of "Immorality" then FROM THE NORTH?! Listen, left to me,everything should be done to make sure another Malo doesn't taste that seat for another 50yrs (or until at least 80% of their "school age" children attain a 2yr college Diploma or some sort of technical training in a higher institution---whichever comes quicker-----this condition will take them at least a century to attain, that much I'm sure of). I'm only sad that the beneficiary will be the Cow-Boy hat wearing GEJ; a fifteen manipulated thief with a freaking Fugly, rotund, bleaching wife. GEJ is nothing but an Hausa man with Ijaw blood running thru his veins! Oh, snap, I forget he just proclaimed himself Igbo a few days ago! The Igbos have intellectuals, no? Have u ever heard Soludo speak?(He's a crook and if I was eligible to vote in a Nigerian Election I'll NEVER vote for him;but) Won't u be glad to have such a man conducting an interview with CNN, than the disastrous disgrace IBB and GEJ subject us to in front of the world?! If a man like Soludo became President, with his level of education, don't u think he'd do more in 4 yrs than GEJ, IBB, Atiku and the other Vultures could do in eternity?! Abeg, carry go jo! Anything to break the hold of this aboki cabal is welcomed by me.  P.S: yes, Sir/Ma'am/It, I do live here in The States; NY to be exact. I was born and raised here,and in total have only spent (approximately)8years of my life in Nigeria. Still doesn't change how I feel about right or wrong! Next, I hope Igbos grow the balls and more of their State Assemblies declare for who they deem fit. Na now una wan remember what is illegal and what aint, when una dey hold the whole country ransom, dey throway bomb for independence day, and dey threaten "violent change", e no dey illegal then, na now una dey see illegal. Illegal ko, Alien ni! Abeg move jo.

This is the exact mentality that keeps NIgeria going around and around the same problems, but never really SOLVING. You have a situation where LAWMAKERS are themselves making decisions on who can or cannot be recognized as a presidential candidate, even when the constitution clearly states how this ought to go, and you say it is OK to put up with such nonsense in Nigeria -- something you know will clearly never be deemed acceptable, not even at the lowest levels in the US(a country whose laws are almost similar to that which we have in Nigeria, and where all these id-iots would probably be forced to not only step down but maybe never hold any government office ever). Is it that you do not see how Nigeria deserves what she keeps getting, I mean with your reasoning there?
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2010
Madam/Mr/ or Itster Kobojunkie, I've read most of your posts and, sorry, but you are the least of all people on here to scream about the sanctity of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Nigeria will keep going "round and round" if power is not taken from the Almajiris by hook or crook. They like dirty, let the rest of the country play them the only way they understand:DIRTY! Like I said, when the dirt piles up, then we clean it. The United States and Nigeria are eons apart. U dare tell me about the U.S when uve got a section of Nigeria that'll behead an Igbo man living in the North for an incident that happened in the Arctic. What is ur say about Turai almost becoming President? You think it didn't almost happen? Surely, ure not aware of what was happening behind the scenes. These Neanderthal Hausas are determined to keep the rest of Nigeria in the stone ages, and if dirty tricks have to be employed in order to take the country back from them, then I say "So be it!". Constitution ko, Constipation ni! Do the Hausas themselves respect the constitution? They do? So, why the hell are they trying to force uncle Atiku on the rest?! Abeg go siddon jor. Hausa don choose Atiku, Igbo choose GEJ, wetin come be the wahala, abi is that not what democracy is all about? Abi, no be freedom of choice again? Bit by bit we use a lil mess to clean up a bigger mess, then we can start respecting the constitution. But, until then, Ohaneze and Imo house of Assembly have spoken and that's what I'll encourage all Igbos to abide by. End of story!
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
jaygetta:

Madam/Mr/ or Itster Kobojunkie, I've read most of your posts and, sorry, but you are the least of all people on here to scream about the sanctity of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Nigeria will keep going "round and round" if power is not taken from the Almajiris by hook or crook. They like dirty, let the rest of the country play them the only way they understand:DIRTY! Like I said, when the dirt piles up, then we clean it. The United States and Nigeria are eons apart. U dare tell me about the U.S when uve got a section of Nigeria that'll behead an Igbo man living in the North for an incident that happened in the Arctic. What is your say about Turai almost becoming President? You think it didn't almost happen? Surely, ure not aware of what was happening behind the scenes. These Neanderthal Hausas are determined to keep the rest of Nigeria in the stone ages, and if dirty tricks have to be employed in order to take the country back from them, then I say "So be it!". Constitution ko, Constipation ni! Do the Hausas themselves respect the constitution? They do? So, why the hell are they trying to force uncle Atiku on the rest?! Abeg go siddon jor. Hausa don choose Atiku, Igbo choose GEJ, wetin come be the wahala, abi is that not what democracy is all about? Abi, no be freedom of choice again? Bit by bit we use a lil mess to clean up a bigger mess, then we can start respecting the constitution. But, until then, Ohaneze and Imo house of Assembly have spoken and that's what I'll encourage all Igbos to abide by. End of story!

This has NOTHING to do with my posts but the particular topic at hand. I say again your reasoning in this is the problem with Nigeria -- it is the reason why we keep walking around the same old problems without ever actually tackling them. This DEM DO SO I DO TOO mentality kills generations of your children and people in Nigeria, no matter what ethnic group. Again, are you sure you do not see how YOUR PEOPLE and EVERY OTHER PEOPLE THERE probably deserves the very calibre of leaders they continue to get? Do you not see how this sort of judgment you have given here only works to IMPOSE the same sort of silly leaders on the people?

What they have done is against the constitution and ought to be put down by all, not some, no matter where it happens, even in Imo State.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
Which one be this "Your People" cry wey u dey carry give me? Dem tell u say I be Moses? U see rod/staff for my hand? Dem tell u say na me God carry 10 commandments give? Like I said b4 "Go siddon jo"! For ur info, I was born here so were my siblings, my father, child, and most of my family; I could choose to not care about Nigeria, but I do so that's that. Yes,this does have everything to do with ur past positions on issues. U can't be Pharaoh and Jesus at the same time. One minute u support this, then the next u denounce that (depending on ur interests or what u stand to gain from it). At least the Imo State House of Rep. Members are elected officials: WHO THE FRUgcK elected ShrekRoma to attempt to impose Atiku on us? We will clean up Nigeria (Insha Allah) and if employing dirtier tricks than the Almajiri's are using is the only recourse, then so be it!
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2010
jaygetta:

Which one be this "Your People" cry wey u dey carry give me? Dem tell u say I be Moses? U see rod/staff for my hand? Dem tell u say na me God carry 10 commandments give? Like I said b4 "Go siddon jo"! For your info, I was born here so were my siblings, my father, child, and most of my family; I could choose to not care about Nigeria, but I do so that's that. Yes,this does have everything to do with your past positions on issues. U can't be Pharaoh and Jesus at the same time. One minute u support this, then the next u denounce that (depending on your interests or what u stand to gain from it). At least the Imo State House of Rep. Members are elected officials: WHO THE FRUgcK elected ShrekRoma to attempt to impose Atiku on us? We will clean up Nigeria (Insha Allah) and if employing dirtier tricks than the Almajiri's are using is the only recourse, then so be it!

AGAIN

Kobojunkie:

This has NOTHING to do with my posts but the particular topic at hand. I say again your reasoning in this is the problem with Nigeria -- it is the reason why we keep walking around the same old problems without ever actually tackling them. This DEM DO SO I DO TOO mentality kills generations of your children and people in Nigeria, no matter what ethnic group. Again, are you sure you do not see how YOUR PEOPLE and EVERY OTHER PEOPLE THERE probably deserves the very calibre of leaders they continue to get? Do you not see how this sort of judgment you have given here only works to IMPOSE the same sort of silly leaders on the people?

What they have done is against the constitution and ought to be put down by all, not some, no matter where it happens, even in Imo State.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2010
Kobojunkie: I know ur reputation on here as someone that argues just for the benefit of it even when u r wrong. But I'll tell u: today is ur lucky day! U've met ur match! Se u never meet stubborn Ewu before, well, nice to make ur acquaintance! Me sef I get agidi no be small. If u think I'll back down from my position, especially knowing how hypocritical u can be,then ur sadly mistaken. My only Prayer is the rest on the Eastern States should back GEJ (if that's who they like---personally I don't like him cause I think he stand for "almost" nothing, which I dare say is better than Atiku, IBB and co who stand for NOTHING) frugchk whose Ox is gored! Na now u dey remember Constitution. When Almajiri's political prowess has been completely diminished then, and only then, will we try to enforce the laws enacted in the Constitution. . . . Until then all is fair in war. And if u don't know (and I'm guessing u do) THIS IS WAR! Northern Nigerian Elite are fighting a war of survival. A war that, God willing, will consume them.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

grin
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
Story! I don't denounce it! Go denounce the Northern-Consensus canditate. Malo are the ones that need help with denunciation not the Igbos: trust me on this one. I believe Igbos are "educated" enough to make well informed decisions on who they want representing them as President; wish I could say the same about Abokis. Abi no be Mafia-style "sit down" dem take select Atiku for una?! Buncha freaking Mobsters! Where is Gulliani when u need him?! Listen, my position will not change no matter ur attempts at annoyance. Like Imo House of Rep. Members I intend to treat u to a full course meal of "two can play that game"! Bottom line, the North has chosen, so has Imo State, wetin come be the wahala? Its not like these are not elected representatives deciding what they feel is best for their people. Are Imo State Citizens complaining? So, why u dey cry more than the bereaved? When Imo State residents start complaining and rioting then maybe I'll renounce my position,but, not until then . . . Oya tell me: WHAT'S UR TAKE ON Shrek a.k.a CIROMA insisting that we all get on one knee and suck ATiffKu's schlong till it gets sore?!
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
Again, are you sure you do not see how YOUR PEOPLE and EVERY OTHER PEOPLE THERE probably deserves the very calibre of leaders they continue to get? Do you not see how this sort of judgment you have given here only works to IMPOSE the same sort of silly leaders on the people?

grin cheesy
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2010
Yes, I do! What I've seen is that my darling, well educated, genius people of Imo State have spoken, THROUGH ELECTED OFFICIALS, who they intend to represent them as President. Would u have been happier if Igbos had their own Mafia style family sit-down when deciding who to endorse? Oh, I get it, Ciroma,IBB and co are the best yall can give? Ok, we no want! Na by force?! Imo people don talk say na GEJ dem want, wetin be the Wahala? So, u want to choose not only for urselves, but also for the Igbos?! U see ur life, KoboJunkie? This is a Democracy: mind ur biz and "we'll" mind ours! U don't want GEJ, they don't want homoboy Atiku; ki wa ni wahala? Abi iru ewo tun ni eleyi? Eyin ara adugbo, ema gba mi lowo Kobojunkie yi ke! Ah! My take, bottom-line is Progressives abound galore in the South (East/West/Mid-West) and any method of using them is welcomed by me. U still aint tell me ur take on the fact that Ciroma and co are trying to shove Atiku's smelly, uncircumcized schlong down the throat of the biggest black population on earth. Abi glaucoma catch u when u reach that part?
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Again, are you sure you do not see how YOUR PEOPLE and EVERY OTHER PEOPLE THERE probably deserves the very calibre of leaders they continue to get? Do you not see how this sort of judgment you have given here only works to IMPOSE the same sort of silly leaders on the people?

grin cheesy
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by kobojokobo: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
jaygetta:

Yes, I do! What I've seen is that my darling, well educated, genius people of Imo State have spoken, THROUGH ELECTED OFFICIALS, who they intend to represent them as President. Would u have been happier if Igbos had their own Mafia style family sit-down when deciding who to endorse? Oh, I get it, Ciroma,IBB and co are the best yall can give? Ok, we no want! Na by force?! Imo people don talk say na GEJ dem want, wetin be the Wahala? So, u want to choose not only for urselves, but also for the Igbos?! U see your life, KoboJunkie? This is a Democracy: mind your biz and "we'll" mind ours! U don't want GEJ, they don't want homoboy Atiku; ki wa ni wahala? Abi iru ewo tun ni eleyi? Eyin ara adugbo, ema gba mi lowo Kobojunkie yi ke! Ah! My take, bottom-line is Progressives abound galore in the South (East/West/Mid-West) and any method of using them is welcomed by me. U still aint tell me your take on the fact that Ciroma and co are trying to shove Atiku's smelly, uncircumcized schlong down the throat of the biggest black population on earth. Abi glaucoma catch u when u reach that part?

I agree with you my country manu

BTW, Is Kobokunkie Hausa?
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Kobojokobo: Is Kobojunkie Hausa? All indications point to that fact. Then again I might be wrong cause some might even mistaken me to be Igbo based on my take. I just believe fair is fair, hate is hate, and war means destroying ur enemy,his lineage, and his loved ones. . . . his friends can catch it too if u think they'll stand in the way. Bottom line is Hausa o, Kanuri o, Nupe o, Fulani o, Kobojunkie na hypocrite and should be treated as such!
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by MetalGong4: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
Imo state House of Assembly is made up the most foolish and corrupt individuals on earth. . . . They only know how to pass nonsense legislatures and helping Ikedi Ohakim in looting Imo state blind. . . . I wonder how they are better than Atiku or what made them think they can speak for Ndigbo. . . . Bunch of hooligans!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha A Man With An Evil Agenda / Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram / Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.