Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed (7569 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Umahi Humiliated In America Because He Is Nigerian / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Kingsmeal: 1:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Yesterday, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visited Owerri the Imo State capital, in order to speak to an audience of private sector in preparation to his main campaign in the State.

Unfortunately, the APC Vice Presidential candidate got humiliated as he tried to address the audience.

In a video making rounds online, the former Borno state governor tried to speak to the audience, but no one seemed to be interested with his speech.

The executive governor of Imo State, HE Hope Uzodinma also tried to intervene in the matter and calm the audience, but still failed. This then forced Shettima to leave the podium angrily.

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/KingsleyKessi/status/1593372572019834882?t=GFh-yWn46i-2ppj_IMvOPQ&s=19

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Kingsmeal: 1:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Wahala

8 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by limeta(f): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2022
I loved it so much

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by bibianna(f): 2:21am On Nov 18, 2022
The look on his face is so so funny!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by blank(f): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2022
He'll never forget nor forgive this insult. If this man eventually wins, I'm sorry for us.

We should make sure we vote so that he doesn't win.

(Edited)

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Abdul05: 2:27am On Nov 18, 2022
But when tinubu spoke the audience didn't behave like this ba?

so it isn't a matter of apc but a matter of tribe. ...

Na Obidient go suffer am 4 north.. ipob terrorists spotted. .. grin grin

So being a northerner is an enemy to the biafrans. grin grin

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by FreeStuffsNG: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Kingsmeal:

You are wasting your time. Senator Shettima just came there to mark attendance, 2-3 LGAs in his Borno state alone will deliver to APC the whole votes from Imo state. If there is even anyone embarrassed, it is themselves they embarassed.

You can keep on with your nzobu nzobu politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry, ko kan aiye.
Imo and the whole of SE states are not swing states.

None of those on the entourage of Asiwaju Tinubu will even want to pass the night in Imo let alone bring in investments into Imo.

Asiwaju Tinubu was in Imo,
HE Shettima was in Imo to mark attendance register and datsall!

check my signature for free stuffs!

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by BaddestQueen(f): 2:35am On Nov 18, 2022
blank:
He'll never forget nor forgive this insult. If this man eventually wins, I'm sorry for them.
he can't do more than a dead rat

thunder scatter him

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by speaktome(m): 2:47am On Nov 18, 2022
I thought Imo State is their habitat...

What do I even know

#MySignature

9 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Conner44: 2:49am On Nov 18, 2022
APC is forever rejected in Imo State.

Know this and know peace wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by dustmalik: 2:52am On Nov 18, 2022
I think this is very unfair and wrong. Imagine if everyone was to be treated this same way outside of their region.

8 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Yankee101: 2:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Una no pay una arrangee crowd well?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by MaliCampus: 2:59am On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You are wasting your time. Senator Shettima just came there to mark attendance, 2-3 LGAs in his Borno state alone will deliver to APC the whole votes from Imo state. If there is even anyone embarrassed, it is themselves they embarassed.

You can keep on with your nzobu nzobu politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry, ko kan aiye.

None of those on the entourage of Asiwaju Tinubu will even want to pass the night in Imo let alone bring in investments into Imo.

This one is not even updated, As we speak, massive cleanup of under age voters and duplicate voters is on going in the North, especially in Borno lolz. I personally have been busy with scanning does under age in Borno.
Keep waiting for millions vote from Borno. E go shock you.
Cc :Seun Too many anti Obi meaningless thread on front page. Do something about it. Myndd44 is responsible for that.
Nlfpmod

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by PointZerom: 3:06am On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what a political illiterate would have said.

APC knows that with Atiku and Kwakwanso, coupled with their failures they're not 100% guaranteed of northern votes. For them now every region matters.

Bees chased them away in Kogi State, they were stoned in plateau State and now they're bn humiliated in Imo state.

With the introduction of BVAS, the era of a sitting GOVERNOR walking to INEC office to intimidate them for votes is over.

INEC is also cleansing the system of underage voters which has bn the backbone of the North. Thifnubu and his Boko Haram commander will hear whinnnnnn.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by PointZerom: 3:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Majority of the people here are Christians and don't expect them to be Happy expecially with ShameTTIMA and his insults on Peter OBI.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by PointZerom: 3:17am On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:
I think this is very unfair and wrong. Imagine if everyone was to be treated this same way outside of their region.

Oga blame your APC and not the region.

28 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by matrixme(m): 3:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Once Igbo people Dont like you, there is nothing you can do to turn the situation around. They Dont know how to pretend unlike other tribes. He must be deeply embarrassed on the inside, as the essay of balooney he has written to brain wash them was not allowed to be read. Tufiakwa!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Ikpaitid: 3:24am On Nov 18, 2022
IPOB PROPAGANDA
Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Lifestone(m): 3:25am On Nov 18, 2022
matrixme:
Once Igbo people Dont like you, there is nothing you can do to turn the situation around. They Dont know how to pretend unlike other tribes. He must be deeply embarrassed on the inside, as the essay of balooney he has written to brain wash them was not allowed to be read. Tufiakwa!!!
I hope when Obi is treated in similar manner, Ithe Igbo will understand. Treat others as you wished to be treated

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by dustmalik: 3:28am On Nov 18, 2022
PointZerom:

Oga blame your APC and not the region.
If they have a problem with APC, then what are they doing there? You think you are smart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by DadaHammed: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Wahala..wahala..wahala.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by MaliCampus: 3:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Lifestone:

I hope when Obi is treated in similar manner, Ithe Igbo will understand. Treatothets as you wished to be treated
smiley How can a reasonable person hate Obi? Obi is loved by progressive Nigerians. Tinubu and is Osama bin Laden VP will never rule nigeria.
They where stoned in plateau state( Buhari got stoned in the North for the first time),bees chase them away in kogi,empty stadium in Kwara today,booed in Owerri today,and many angry Nigerians still waiting to vent their anger on them.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Gadafii: 3:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Stoned like the Satan in Mecca heheh he was in jos, deputy humiliated in IMO

Leeemao grin

8 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Zico777(m): 3:47am On Nov 18, 2022
bibianna:
The look on his face is so so funny!
Honestly, but that's his regular /normal look o! grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Kingsmeal: 3:48am On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

2-3 underage Voters. Buhahaha

Wake up from your Slumber Transgender Bola A Tinubu is going nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Kingsmeal: 3:50am On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:

Yes. Everyone has been treated same way.

In Nassarawa and Edo Obi was denied stadium and moves were made to stifle his campaign.

In Borno and Kaduna, PDP were stoned.

In Jos APC was stoned.

10 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Kingsmeal: 3:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Lifestone:

I hope when Obi is treated in similar manner, Ithe Igbo will understand. Treatothets as you wished to be treated

Is hope and Umahi not Igbo people?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by Biafranodogwu55: 3:54am On Nov 18, 2022
This one wan go talk rubbish for peter obi hood

Lack of sense is the root of a senselessness

8 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by eagleu: 3:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Walking out of the Boko haram organizer who made his political agenda disparaging Igbos is not an insult at all!
Pelting him with eggs or cow feces would have been an insult, and I am happy that nobody did it.
Anyway, it seems the APC couldn't pay people extra to sit and pretend to listen to the extremist. APC already paid them to come fill the hall for Tinubu, but to listen to Shettima, someone told me that they should have paid double, just for the extra pain of pretending to listen.

18 Likes

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by PointZerom: 3:56am On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:

If they have a problem with APC, then what are they doing there? You think you are smart

If they don't have a problem with APC why did they humiliate the party? Majority of the people there are Christians. Don't think they're happy with Muslim Muslim ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by KEVIND: 4:02am On Nov 18, 2022
blank:
He'll never forget nor forgive this insult. If this man eventually wins, I'm sorry for them.
Sorry for them how?
One thing i like about the Igbos is that they can smell a bad product from afar. When they warn other Nigerians about Buhari, you mocked them & some people labelled them all different kind of names. See where we are now.
Igbos don't play tribal politics.What they don't like is a bad product even if the person is from Igbo land.
Note, They supported & voted Shagari, Abiola,Obasanjo,Yar'adua & Jonathan.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed by saferoom: 4:15am On Nov 18, 2022
See why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Damaturu, Yobe State, On A Two-Day Working Visit / My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots / Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.