Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members (2781 Views)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by auwal87(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
Boko Haram, MASSOB leaders arrest, all these and more to rise the South East and make them agitate more for their Sovereign State of Biafra undecided
Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by deloon(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
, to serve and protect with integrity. undecided
Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by Eziachi: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
Abagworo:

MASSOB itself is a treason.I wonder how one would be a separatist and yet claim innocent.I have no soft spot for them(MASSOB) because they only attack Igbos and not FG.
I thought you have more info than this.How can you fight for independent without a separatist movement? Where would South Sudan you celebrated recently get their peoples freedom if your theory was in place?

SNP is a separatist party in Scotland of United Kingdom campaigning for the same thing MASSOB want for the people of Scotland. No one is arresting them, infact they are the ruling party now in Scotland.
Which Igbo has MASSOB attacked? Its you choice not to like MASSOB but stop spreading falsehood.
You rather have blood tasty Boko Haram than a uniform wearing MASSOB?
That is Nigeria for you!!
Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
The comments on this thread are hilarious!!

OASN, massobs/ boko harams should be shoot first ask questions later. My SE police are simply doing their work.

I heard that massobs were trying to over throw SE govts in an attempt to revive biafra. Goodluck, as long as it only happens in the SE.
Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by Eziachi: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The comments on this thread are hilarious!!

OASN, massobs/ boko harams should be shoot first ask questions later. My SE police are simply doing their work.

I heard that massobs were trying to over throw SE govts in an attempt to revive biafra. Goodluck, as long as it only happens in the SE.
I now understood why God once regretted creating something called human beings.
Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
Eziachi:

I now understood why God once regretted creating something called human beings.

Did he really? Did you guys have a conversation?
Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by HighChief4(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2011
This is a case of "he whose house is on fire, does not pursue rats". They are busy arresting Massobs while Boko Harem are busy rampagin in Abuja. Bombs are exploding everywhere and you are arresting unarmed group. We are watching!!!
Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2011
High_Chief:

This is a case of "he whose house is on fire, does not pursue rats". They are busy arresting Massobs while Boko Harem are busy rampagin in Abuja. Bombs are exploding everywhere and you are arresting unarmed group. We are watching!!!

Who are they? No be the SE police arrest them? Shey na SW or Northern arrest am? Go siddon jor.
Abi na yoruba or Huasa send am?
Re: Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2011
@ileke idi, so nigeria now has SE police, SW police, northern police? I would have called you names now but because we were created by the same God i won't say anything

Northern Nigeria View Of Leadership,sharia And Boko Haram! (survey Report) / President Goodluck Jonathan Storms Kaduna's DICON And Jaji In Army Uniform / Lekki Roads - One Of The Many Good Legacies That Will Be Left By Fashola