Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide (13189 Views)

Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by HardMirror(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Peter Obi accepted that he is a mere trader who knows next to nothing compared to a Professor of Economics grin

So there is nothing for Governor Soludo to regret. Obi succumbed to him grin
fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Ckonnet: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2022
The regret will come latter, iam happy internet is here to remind us of the past.
Just like endsars where nobody cared about the youths that where been massacred by the men in black, the youths took it upon themselves to savage the situation and the same thing is playing out again, the same fools that never wanted the youths to rise are the people labelling obedients upon and a whole professor happens to be among the idiots vibrating. This is a movement, whether obi wins or not, this will go a long way in strengthening our democracy n this is where I have interest.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Lightorder: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Who cares . Posterity will definitely make everyone a regret at the end
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Reference(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Nigerians should put pressure on their leaders for good governance so that th they won't have time for extra curricular activities.

You would have thought the new governor will have scant time for side talk with the terse situation in his state and the country at large.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Marpol2021(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to plead with the federal government to deploy maximum force to quench the madness of IPOB members masquerading as Obidients after Obi loses. They are hoping Obi wins so they can secure Nnamdi Kanu's freedom through Ibo presidency. We all see through their charade. By next year, Biafra or death slogan will be reactivated by these uncultured vultures. The provocative manner in which the Obi dogs attacks anyone shows the danger ahead if Obi mistakenly wins. Igbos are not democrats in nature and trusting them with federal power will be to risky for the survival of our great nation. I will rather have another Fulani continue than these intolerant dictators called Obidients. I urge my Christian brothers and sisters to reject Obi at the polls. He doesn't mean well for the Christian community sad
another batified urchins spotted.....
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo:
I like the Man with Balls

Stop thinking about men's balls. It might cost you 14 years
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Mr aide abeggo sidon

Shebi soludo is the governor now, let him perform better n improve the state.....we are watching
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by baghera: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to plead with the federal government to deploy maximum force to quench the madness of IPOB members masquerading as Obidients after Obi loses. They are hoping Obi wins so they can secure Nnamdi Kanu's freedom through Ibo presidency. We all see through their charade. By next year, Biafra or death slogan will be reactivated by these uncultured vultures. The provocative manner in which the Obi dogs attacks anyone shows the danger ahead if Obi mistakenly wins. Igbos are not democrats in nature and trusting them with federal power will be to risky for the survival of our great nation. I will rather have another Fulani continue than these intolerant dictators called Obidients. I urge my Christian brothers and sisters to reject Obi at the polls. He doesn't mean well for the Christian community sad

What's funny is that you started with you are a born again Christian!!!!!!!

Kind of dodgy don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Buksaylor: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Peter Obi accepted that he is a mere trader who knows next to nothing compared to a Professor of Economics grin

Now I know you guys foiling the nairaland space are idiots and illeterates...that didn't decipher the pun intended.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by edungene7: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2022
A shameless professor who used the same Peter obis name and good work for is campaign is now coming out to yarn dust let him wait we will know if he will regret or not yesterday Fayose was interviewed by Channels TV Seun Akinbaloye who is now a PDP stooge immediately he came back from is leave he started behaving funny he is granting more PDP interviews and would recall he intentionally asked soludo that question to bring all this on board but the foolish professor fell for it Fayose told him Seun yesterday if u want me to insult a Yoruba man Tinubu because of election for an Hausa man Atiku I will never do that. He went further to state despite the misrule of buhari have u seen any Northern governor who came out to criticize him? Soludo is a disgrace to the good people of Anambra state.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by theophorus(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=julaion post=118484158][/quote]

Incase you didn't notice that your comment was infuse in my post.

Shebi na the 30k wen dem dey pay you so.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Father4all: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2022
He will regret eventually when they paralyse his Government
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Chukazu: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Soludo wants to turn Onitsha to Dubai yet he can't even clear drainage
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by traihit: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Till this moment not one single effort by anybody to debunk any fact stated by Soludo. Even Lienus Obi himself accepted the fact that he was a mediocre governor.
Now obidense people want that disaster of Ex-governor as president.
Suffer no dey tire una

Satan was called the father of all lies but don't you think Lie Mohammed, one of the soldiers from your party has taken over the position from him?

Do you think any individual or party can beat the lies your party has fed Nigeria with since 7 years ago?
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Elder4sure(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
GOTVee:

You are not born again Christian but you are born against Christians cry
And your mouth is smelling too, so pls shift!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Hychineson(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Cullinane: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2022
fredoooooo:
PROF SOLUDO Stand on the truth ...
Your drug baron principal is DOA
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by chatinent: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Many of you don't know that Soludo sees Obi as sb who prevented him from going back to the CBN coffers.

This is politics. Never side politicians.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Masterclass32: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Soludo should relax with his envy.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by lukency(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Hypocrisy is when you praise Adebanjo, that he stood up against tribalism but you hate Soludo and said he is jealous for criticizing Peter Obi.
Awon omo Iran Kiran lasan!
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Chrismania100: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2022
I am a born again Yoruba Christian too,but I only see your post as someone that harbors a personal chronic hatred over igbos,and you are a tribalistic urchin who hates tribe cos you are a jealous interloper as an evil person you are, masquerading and pretending to be a Christian whereas you are a Muslim.
Deep inside you, you know Thinubu is an evil man.I see it that you may suffer high blood pressure if Obi finally wins cos you never wanted an igbo man to rule Nigeria.Not that you have a better excuse.That is why you always tag ipob so that gullible people will draw sympathy for your useless accusations.
If you call Obi an evil man who has a better clean slate, what will you call Tinubu and Atiku who are well known criminalss,with a questionable source of income, health, age education.
Your ipob-Nnamdi tag claims are putting on Obi, doyou have any evidence to prove that? If you said that to Peter Obi, what happened to evil man Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket with the world deadliest sponsor of Boko Haram? How could your mind be so evil l,if not for tribalistic reason that you choose someone like Thinubu in lieu of Peter Obi,who will all know is a lesser evil? But no matter what you evil yorubas say or do about igbos, it will not change any single stand for obi popularity.We all know you guys strategies that Tinubu recruited online to demarket obi, but he will keep soaring high.know it that Obi is not an igbo agenda, but youths agenda. Only a big fool will fall for this una trap, leave obi to support Tinubu a well known drug criminals who only rich touts and people he can easily manipulate.

GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by etrouble: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Soludo is quite a myopic man raising shoulders with a potential President. He would later on apologise

A world-renowned professor of Economics will apologize to a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate and senseless trader?
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Truthdeypain: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2022
fk001:
Man with balls. Soludo is what igbos need in national politics not that chronic liar called Peter Obi. Na lies and deciet full him head.

As I always said I swear to God the winner for this forthcoming election is either Tinubu or Atiku quote me anywhere.

Obi can never sniff the seat of presidency with a long pole anytime soon.

Quote me again after the election

Bleep you and your mama the day you start claiming to care what igbos need for politics .

Even if Jesus christ and mohammed were Igbos you wouldn't vote for them you'll simply call them ipob. Soludo is your new found hero I see.

Useless worthless tribalist.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Truthdeypain: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2022
Tflex01:
God bless Soludo for following the path of truth.

God bless Dele farotimi for always calling out the drug baron and mafia Lord since the beginning of times.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by fk001(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Bleep you and your mama the day you start claiming to care what igbos need for politics .

Even if Jesus christ and mohammed were Igbos you wouldn't vote for them you'll simply call them ipob. Soludo is your new found hero I see.

Useless worthless tribalist.

Is Soludo a Yoruba man?
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Truthdeypain: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Tflex01:
Soludo would be the 1st Igbo president.

That pathological liar should go and rest.

So says the most chronic igbo hater.

Continue dey mumu yourself. You have succeeded in deceiving only one person and that's you.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Truthdeypain: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2022
fk001:

Is Soludo a Yoruba man?

Your insincerity is oozing. Rest
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Truthdeypain: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
GOTVee:

First off you are no Christian.

Second off you be mumu, igbos are naturally the most democratic Liberals, culturally and historically unlike una monarchical and human worship and dictatorial systems. That's why you are here on soludos thread, no other tribe would see people openly and freely hamper the chances of their fellows especially not a tribe that has never seen the presidency.

Third off you be mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by GenerationNext: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

Bros reason with brain and not with your anus. grin grin grin Nigeria is at this level we are today because of people like you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by realestate99: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Grgton:
I want to see one one Yoruba governor condemning their own Tinubu

I want to see Yorubas traders sponsoring Obi presidency

I want see youruba massive rarry for Obi

Then I will know that South West don't want to repeat their 2015 Buhari mistake
Who are you to be demanding such? A nobody fortunate enough that have a data on his phone roaming different sites to post rubbish.....don't push your luck too far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is Heavy Gun Fire Now In Awka / VIDEO: Aisha Buhari Berates Husband In Circulated ‘BBC Hausa Radio Clip / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.