Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide (13191 Views)

Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by alimiadedayo1: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:
He may not regret it now, but he will regret it if Obi becomes president.

It would simply mean that he Soludo is a Follish professor for behaving like an Urchin.

He would be put to shame grin
obi cannot become the president get that to your head stop acting like a kid
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Ojiofor: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2022
If he is indeed not regrating he should release the part2 of his epistle.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Truthdeypain: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo's hate themselves

Igbos are highly individualistic and and competitive. My brothers bread is my brothers, and my bread mine. Such is the curse of the IGBOMAN and the singular reason for his survival.

Ooh how you always bring down everything about these people.

When they are individualistic and fiercely competitive you term them hateful of each other.

When they come together with a single mind to agree on something you term them IPOB, MOB, UNDEMOCRATIC.

When you examine their history instead of democratic and acephalous you say they were a primitive tribe.

When it comes to their tenacity and survival instincts you say they owe it to their host communities..

When it comes to their aesthetic and God given beauty you are quick to claim that fulanis are more aesthetic (the quickness is always funny)

I dont care what it is about the IGBOMAN you will surely find a way to mitigate trivialise debase and dismiss , such is your nature, very predictable NIGERIAN PEOPLE, The common hate of the IGBOMAN, therein lies the false unity you all claim to have.

oya rest
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by chukwugeorge: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdul05:
Instead of Obidient to work harder while in office..

he was just sipping beer at his leisure hours.... grin grin
I see how little your brain is olodoooo...
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2022
etrouble:

A world-renowned professor of Economics will apologize to a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate and senseless trader?

Professor will soon ask third class graduate for favour.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by simplesearch: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Is telling ies with bold face and spreading false part of one's constitutional right to personal opinion?
When character assassination becomes a guaranteed right under a constitution, such constitution needs review.
Soludo is on a very long and elusive ego trip, and refusing to apologize will make it even longer.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by sultry69(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If the self acclaimed professor of economics is not regretting for his propaganda statement, let me know why.

Anyways, I am happy because after his useless 1st term tenure, there's no place for Soludo, who's nothing but a common car door opener for our incoming president.
From your signature, you are lbibio,but talking as if you are from Anambra.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by AsomughaChuks05: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Ojiofor:
If he is indeed not regrating he should release the part2 of his epistle.

He will at an opportune time. My guess is, very close to the election date.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2022
realestate99:

Who are you to be demanding such? A nobody fortunate enough that have a data on his phone roaming different sites to post rubbish.....don't push your luck too far.
I only respond to reasonable comments

Ignored!
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Winnersunited: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo:

https://punchng.com/soludo-has-no-regret-over-anti-obi-comments-aide/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668742865
Soludo became Anambra governor first term at a very old age 60+, it's affecting his attitude. At 60, most governors are finishing their second term.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Winnersunited: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Djyucee1:
He doesn’t need to regret his comments. No one is asking him to regret it either . He is just a bitter soul so you don’t expect less from him. Definitely I trust anambra people to send him home after this first tenure
Soludo became Anambra governor first term at a very old age 60+, and it's affecting his attitude. At 60 most governors are finishing their second term.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by BigIyanga: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2022
An arrogant prof who contested under PDP for 8 years and his party couldnt deliver him…then switched to APGA.. a party built and funded by Obi is now more concerned about APGA…He’s crying more than the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by justie75: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2022
It's all goodHe who killed his brother is not a great fighter .It's all goodHe who killed his brother is not a great fighter ....
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by jerk: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo:

https://punchng.com/soludo-has-no-regret-over-anti-obi-comments-aide/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668742865
after 8 months in the office no single project has been executed in the state. He's only busy fighting Obi for nothing sake. Everyone talks bad of him because he's already shown that he's a failure. Professor for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Soludo said, the truth.....but our confused blothers hate the truth.....

Always threatening, warning and attacking anyone who doesn't support their PIT-ASS OBITUARY....someone that can never be the president of this country.....yeye
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigIyanga:
An arrogant prof who contested under PDP for 8 years and his party couldnt deliver him…then switched to APGA.. a party built and funded by Obi is now more concerned about APGA…He’s crying more than the bereaved

You people lie too much!

Obi funded and built APGA?
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Babastrong(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
See the nairaland's dogs below barking and condemning the prof.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
it doesn't matter because obi will never be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by BigIyanga: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You people lie too much!

Obi funded and built APGA?
Yes.. who funded it? He adopted and made Rochas a governor under APGA. Rochas didnt succeed under PDP.
You guys are bereft of History. Soludo was in PDP for about 15yrs before switching to APGA. He inherited APGA funded by Obi.
Saying that something is a lie doesnt win you any argument. Show us facts to prove your case
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Newness2019: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
OFTEN, JEALOUSY DOES NOT LEAVE ROOM FOR REGRETS.

HE'S STARTING ON A WRONG FOOTING
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Obzy: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Soludo actions is breaking my heart and I don't want to go there because my instincts told me before he was elected that he will fall hands but I over rated him because of what I don't know
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by cicero(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
It is not now that soludo will regret it, it is still too early. When regret time comes we will be hearing from him direct, not from his side.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Jomonix: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Soludo is so scared of Obi becoming president because his chances of becoming president is completely shut down. All his epistle is grand standing and self serving. It's so easy to read his motives.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Godswings(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm beginning to believe there might be some truth in Soludo's outburst against Peter Obi. I don't think anyone should feel bad about whatever he opined.

Moreover, Peter Obi would always tell people to go to Anambra state and verify whatever he says. Gov Soludo has made easier for anyone planning to visit his state for any verification and some people are angry. why?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by aimmoney9: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Potential?
You insult Tinubu and Buhari everyday.
Gringory Obi is going no where. Wike knows, And Obi knows that wike knows, You can ask Soludo. Wike is only trying to appease the South East for his Squabbles with them.

JAGABAN IS COMING!!!
Jagaban is cuming in his catheter bag.....he thought it was condom... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Ttooyy12345: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If the self acclaimed professor of economics is not regretting for his propaganda statement, let me know why.

Anyways, I am happy because after his useless 1st term tenure, there's no place for Soludo, who's nothing but a common car door opener for our incoming president.

So when u see humility u cant recognize it, because the man is saying the truth which is bitter to u
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by Cyberterror: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pete Obi will never be President so there is nothing to regret. Prof is within his rights to air his opinion besides he and Obi Pandora belong to different parties.
Re: Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide by nedekid: 3:27am On Nov 19, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Peter Obi accepted that he is a mere trader who knows next to nothing compared to a Professor of Economics grin

So there is nothing for Governor Soludo to regret. Obi succumbed to him grin
Succumbed? Have you forgotten the word sarcasm? Lol.
Peter Obi lived in England. It is said, an English man will be yabing you and both of you will be smiling and laughing. It is later when yoh get home and analyze what he said to you, will you realise that it is yab you received.
Why do you think the audience Peter address all busted into laughter when Peter addressed soludo as prof and himself as trader?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out / Boko Haram Hungry, Desperate —lai Mohammed - VANGUARD / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.