Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead (8742 Views)

Meet Serial Lover Girl Toyin Aimakhu's Latest Lover (Yomi Fabiyi). / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
By Ogbonna Amadi,  Entertainment Editor
LAGOS — Tragedy struck the Ikeja home of former Juju music maestro, Evangelist Ebenezer Obey-Fabiyi (MFR) when Juliana, his wife of more than four and half decades, died at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH.

Aged 67, Lady Evangelist Juliana Obey-Fabiyi, who recently returned from a medical trip to an Indian healthcare centre, was readmitted at LASUTH where she died in the early hours of Tuesday.

A frontline business woman and poultry farmer, Mrs. Obey Fabiyi is survived by her widower, Evangelist Ebenezer Obey, children and several grand children.

In his first reaction to the death of his wife Obey referred to the scripture which stated in Psalm 48:14: “For this, God is our God forever and ever. He will be our guide even unto death.”

Born to the Onifade’s family on March 23, 1945, she got married to Ebenezer Obey-Fabiyi in 1963.

Burial arrangements are yet to be announced by the family.

On of the earliest callers at the Obey-Fabiyi Ikeja residence was the Secretary to the Ogun State government Mr Taiwo Adeoluwa who pledged government’s support for the Obey family in their hour of need.

Accompanied by several aides the State scribe who described the departed woman as a pillar in the family said “rather than cry for Mama, we rejoice in the Lord because Mama rests in the bosom of the Lord.”

While holding brief for the State Governor, Barrister. Adeoluwa offered his condolences on behalf of his boss saying, “he would have loved to be here personally, but he is o pilgrimage to Mecca”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/ebenezer-obey-loses-wife/
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by trekkie: 1:47am On Aug 25, 2011
pity. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Misbee(f): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2011
R.I.P Juli Juli.Eyin ti o fi sile ko ni baje.amin
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by anonymous6(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2011
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by buzugee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2011
lived down the road from my street in ikeja. all their kids were in boston back then. RIP
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Jettage: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
I am right at the Church Building of Dr. Ebenezer Obey- Decross Araromi Bus/Stop. This story is confirmed. may her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen

Today, tragedy struck at the home of renowned ex-musician turned pastor,

Evangelist (Dr.) Ebenezer Obey-Fabiyi (MFR), Evangelist Juliana Obey-Fabiyi. A frontline businesswoman and a poultry farmer, Mrs. J. O. Obey-Fabiyi is

survived by her husband, Evang. Obey Fabiyi (MFR), Shina, Rotimi, Bukky Obey-Olaiya, Lanre, Toluwaleke and Folarin.

http://akinbami..com/2011/08/juliana-obey-fabiyi-ebenezer-obey-wife.html

Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by marcus1234: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by tpia5: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
May she rip.

Life expectancy is so low these days.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
Wetin kill her ?
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Sijo01(f): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
Waoo, so sad d husband was in my state last week.

R.I.P. Mrs. Obey.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by kemisuga(f): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
Rest In Peace cry
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Wetin kill her ?

Na death kill her.
cry cry
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by tunnytox(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
Ah o ma se ile n je niyan! RIP Baba Commander's wife. I pray that God will grant Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by folahann(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
It's not only celebrities that are dying again, their spouses and siblings are also dying. what is happening ?
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by apoti(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
RIP.

Too many people don this year, abeg make this 2011 commot jare angry
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Kayman3(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
Aisan lo se wo a ko ri ti olojo se -[b] Its only disease that can be cured, its impossible to delay death[/b]__ acording to one of the Husband songs.
May the Lord grant the family fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
RIP Ma.
Wao, The commander married her at sweet 18 kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by r231(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
awww. . . RIP
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by tpia5: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
any info on her?

where's she from, etc.

that's a very nice picture.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Goldieluks: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
Dunno her tho,but R.I.P momma.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by blackboi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
Rest In Peace, Mama
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by AUTOKING: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
All men eventually die. GOOD NIGHT JULIANA
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by sweetgala(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
R.I.P .
I must add that picture shows a beautiful lady. My condolence to the family
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by tampa1871: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
Very humble and down to earth, goodnight and we'll see again. May all the family be comforted.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
av a peaceful journey ma
Sijo01:

Na death kill her.
cry cry
right answer to a foolish question
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by whyMMM: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
R
I
P
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Gluckdude(m): 1:43am On Aug 26, 2011
she don try. i no get mama and papa again, so, 67 na joke?
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by tpia5: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2011
67 is still relatively young.

people used to live till 80s and 90s but not anymore.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by ogbongzky(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2011
May her soul RIP
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

. . . . . right answer to a foolish question

I don't really think it was a foolish question. I think the person just wanted to know how she died; was she ill? Was it a car accident? Was she gunned down by robbers?. . . . etc

Anyway, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by juman(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2011
Condolence to the family of Evangelist Ebenezer Obey.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Wife (Juliana Obey-Fabiyi) Is Dead by enomakos(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If A Girl In Church Play U This Wayo[picture] / Video : Lebron James Shows His “banana” To The Whole World On Tv (18+ Photos) / What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.