Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup (31394 Views)

Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology / North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2022
Cursed generation, I say again to you you will forever remain subjects
Umbrateeth04:
idiot..it is not your business but you typed? cheesy
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Baladalph: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy5413:

Nothing akan no go see.jara

http://www.naijabetplug.com
� predictions
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Baladalph: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2022
The best predictions site yesterday

1 Share

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Lmao I was replying to one UMBRATEETH04 who came out to tell me he's gay and proud to take another man's dick in his ass
Baladalph:

Nothing akan no go see.jara

� predictions
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy5413:
Doomed and damned generation....i repeat,,you need anal pounding with a huge dick right into your butthole...the sensation is heavenly wink
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2022
You'll die a cursed death, burnt like a criminal. I've seen idiots like you who molest little boys caught, beaten, stripped and burnt to death. So will your case be very very soon.
Umbrateeth04:
Doomed and damned generation....i repeat,,you need anal pounding with a huge dick right into your butthole...the sensation is heavenly wink

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy5413:
You'll die a cursed death, burnt like a criminal. I've seen idiots like you who molest little boys caught, beaten, stripped and burnt to death. So will your case be very very soon.
Another rubbish post grin grin
if I catch you I will tie your malnourished hands and Deteriorated legs with chains call hiv carrier men to anal rape then I can douse you with fuel and set you ablaze, I will love to see you squirm, wail and scream in agony till all your whole body and bones burn to ashes grin

Now listen to me you incompetent nincompoop like I said earlier...you will forever amount to nothing.
You and your generation will forever be cursed, you will be a clan of mad people and unfortunates.anything you fools put your hands will turn to a loss. You will toil the earth and rip stones and nothing. Tears will drop from your eyes because nothing good will ever comeout of your hustle...then will be your need to drink sniper and end your miserable life once and for all...and even in hell you will burn in the bottomless pit of abyss and your fire won't be put off even for a second...now save yourself and submit your anus for pounding...the sensation is heavenly wink wink
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by nicestguy1: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lol I know you're a carrier that's why you're so pained by my post response. Hehehe fool ur father will be anal raped, your mother too. Foolish idiot that can't endure feaces when pressed. Taking about catching me, you can't smell anywhere near Embassy talk more of coming here. Rotten pig
Umbrateeth04:
Another rubbish post grin grin
if I catch you I will tie your malnourished hands and Deteriorated legs with chains call hiv carrier men to anal rape then I can douse you with fuel and set you ablaze, I will love to see you squirm, wail and scream in agony till all your whole body and bones burn to ashes grin

Now listen to me you incompetent nincompoop like I said earlier...you will forever amount to nothing.
You and your generation will forever be cursed, you will be a clan of mad people and unfortunates.anything you fools put your hands will turn to a loss. You will toil the earth and rip stones and nothing. Tears will drop from your eyes because nothing good will ever comeout of your hustle...then will be your need to drink sniper and end your miserable life once and for all...and even in hell you will burn in the bottomless pit of abyss and your fire won't be put off even for a second...now save yourself and submit your anus for pounding...the sensation is heavenly wink wink
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy5413:
Lol I know you're a carrier that's why you're so pained by my post response. Hehehe fool ur father will be anal raped, your mother too. Foolish idiot that can't endure feaces when pressed. Taking about catching me, you can't smell anywhere near Embassy talk more of coming here. Rotten pig
Another hogwash again grin
Pained for what? grin grin grin....you are a low budget clown...me and you know quite very well that you are hurt and pained to the bone marrows i can feel it in your useless quotes...hiv/aids victim.
You are a pathetic numbskull dunderhead...you havent even travelled out of the sea shores of lagos and here you are capping rubbish of residing oversees... you are just a homeless street urchin typing under lagos bridge with your cheap outdated phone..decayed stinking bushrat grin cheesy
Now open your mouth you street begger and lick my feaces and then after you will get your anus serviced you will be in another dimension of speaking in tongues and confessing that anal sex with a man is sensational and heavenly wink wink
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2022
I type this way because I Know fully well you're retarded. No right thinking man takes dick up in his ass. You're so rotten and inside you is your fellow man's semen. Good for nothing gay.
Umbrateeth04:
Another hogwash again grin
Pained for what? grin grin grin....you are a low budget clown...me and you know quite very well that you are hurt and pained to the bone marrows i can feel it in your useless quotes...hiv/aids victim.
You are a pathetic numbskull dunderhead...you havent even travelled out of the sea shores of lagos and here you are capping rubbish of residing oversees... you are just a homeless street urchin typing under lagos bridge with your cheap outdated phone..decayed stinking bushrat grin cheesy
Now open your mouth you street begger and lick my feaces and then after you will get your anus serviced you will be in another dimension of speaking in tongues and confessing that anal sex with a man is sensational and heavenly wink wink
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sammy5413:
I type this way because I Know fully well you're retarded. No right thinking man takes dick up in his ass. You're so rotten and inside you is your fellow man's semen. Good for nothing gay.
You sure need some body shaking porstrate orgasm right into your anus you numbskull dunderhead...now submit your anus for sperm ejaculation and catapult yourself from grass to grace wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey / Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) / Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.