Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup (31389 Views)

Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology / North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by petermichaels(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
WHAT IS THIS?! MUST EVIL ALWAYS THRIVE? WHY WILL THEY PRESSURE THE COUNTRY TO ALLOW WHAT THEY DO NOT ACCEPT? WELL NA DEM SABI. HE DEN LIKE MAKE DEN ALLOW DEN MATE. WHO E EPP.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol stupid gay, I heard you and ur gay partner have agreed to adopt a child after years of barrenness. Hehehe stupid pig
Umbrateeth04:
idiot..it is not your business but you typed? cheesy
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sparknij: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Since Qatar has accepted to host the world cup, they must also allow all these nonsense while the tournament lasts. I read on the BBC that they'd not allow people drink alcohol around the stadium area. Meanwhile Budweiser is one of the official sponsors.
If you know you'd not accept some practices to encroach on your policies or faith, always think deeply before you take any offer cos there may be some factors surrounding it which you may not see until after you've accepted the offer. This applies in all walks of life
Even France do not allow alcohol around the stadium but since it's Muslims, there must be an issue
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mercury12:

You this dirty stinking gay.
Fvck out of my mentions. I'm not your father who failed to train you. Idiota
You this maggot infested malnourished poverty-stricken homophobe with putrid smell...hypertension, acute depression, heart attack, convulsion and incurable cancer will ravage you very soon..useless emptyheaded numbskull dunderhead of a useless wretched parents...[b]but before those sickness send you to the world beyond you will have your rotten anus rammed by dogs infected with rabies in the street grin grin grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sammy5413:
Lol stupid gay, I heard you and ur gay partner have agreed to adopt a child after years of barrenness. Hehehe stupid pig
Lmfao grin grin grin...you cared enough to reply this quote on this same thread...you are deceiving yourself
Idiotic decomposed rat..if they adopt kids and so? cheesy...if you continue with this your blatant stupidity you would be grinded to a pulp...you are a brainless dolt! grin cheesy
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
dvkot:
you and ur father will die of hiv/aids gay grin
You, your family, your patents, siblings and your entire lineage will die of incurable small pox, brain tumor, blood cancer and epilepsy grin grin grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
felzokugo:

This one na gay....malfunctioned brain.
Just as candidlady has uselessed your miserable life that you will be sniffing on her asshole uninvited....you wont ever find happiness in your life and you will eventually die of depression with no penny in your hopeless account. grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Elidrisy20: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
If dey like make dem knack joint
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
I never quoted them pig, I was talking about you idiot.
Let me ask you, are you "1, 0 or 0.5"? Lol I think you the 0 wearing pampers
Umbrateeth04:
Lmfao grin grin grin...you cared enough to reply this quote on this same thread...you are deceiving yourself
Idiotic decomposed rat..if they adopt kids and so? cheesy...if you continue with this your blatant stupidity you would be grinded to a pulp...you are a brainless dolt! grin cheesy
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Shaev7(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
kabukabu50:

They dare not.

Money is more important than any religion
As in eh. Laslas looks like....
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sammy5413:
I never quoted them pig, I was talking about you idiot.
Let me ask you, are you "1, 0 or 0.5"? Lol I think you the 0 wearing pampers
you never quoted them and what really brought your clumsy ass to this thread in the first place? cheesy
You are a decomposed stinking naked mole rat of an indeterminate sex...you are suffering from chronic brain cancer!! grin cheesy....what specie of sex are you? grin
And what specie of maggot is eating up your decayed brain cells? grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol, guess you Learnt that today. Ur ass is gonna burst. By the way gay, you still got money for pad cos I know your ass is dripping
Umbrateeth04:
you never quoted them and what really brought your clumsy ass to this thread in the first place? cheesy
You are a decomposed stinking naked mole rat of an indeterminate sex...you are suffering from chronic brain cancer!! grin cheesy....what specie of sex are you? grin
And what specie of maggot is eating up your decayed brain cells? grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sammy5413:
Lol, guess you Learnt that today. Ur ass is gonna burst. By the way gay, you still got money for pad cos I know your ass is dripping
When humans are typing i dont expect a maggot like you to type...i ask again what specie of sex are you? grin...
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 3:23am On Nov 20, 2022
You wanna know so you have sex with me? Lol I'm not gay. Go meet James brown or bobrisky but they're at risk cos you full of infectious diseases in your system. You Gon die painfully. Now you can't endure stool next will be inability to move around. There's a lot of people like you we've caught, we stripped them, disgraced and flog hell and heaven out of them even banished them from entering LA County. Come to California, you'll get caught in this neighborhood and you Gon wish you were never born
Umbrateeth04:
When humans are typing i dont expect a maggot like you to type...i ask again what specie of sex are you? grin...
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Sammy5413:
You wanna know so you have sex with me? Lol I'm not gay. Go meet James brown or bobrisky but they're at risk cos you full of infectious diseases in your system. You Gon die painfully. Now you can't endure stool next will be inability to move around. There's a lot of people like you we've caught, we stripped them, disgraced and flog hell and heaven out of them even banished them from entering LA County. Come to California, you'll get caught in this neighborhood and you Gon wish you were never born
first You are not a man/male...you came from the family tree of lumbricidea...you have no gender or sex grin grin...you are an earthworm specie of an indeterminate sex
secondly,You are psychologically maladjusted and damaged...america the four runner of the lgbtq movement...america the first world power were lgbtq is legalized grin grin..funny enough california county houses a lot of lgbtq folks because it is the epi center for gayism and lesbianism grin...we have a lot of clubs and bars invented specifically for the lgbtq folks right there at los angeles county, san francisco, etc
i doubt if you live in los angeles grin grin
Or maybe you are just a poverty stricken zombie suffering from sickle cell anemia residing in the wretched dirty slums of makoko typing rubbish of what you know nothing about...you haven't even travelled to ghana not to think of stepping foot to america grin grin

you are an ugly looking weakling..for a maggot like you who isn't able to withstand anal sex i doubt if you can be ferocious and brutal on the streets...let me tell you what happens to homophobic cretins like you in los angeles...you will be beaten to stupor, beheaded and your head pinned on a stick...then your decomposed decapitated body will be tied to the railway were train will crush your maggot body to a pulp or in worst case scenario you would be burnt alive...the lgbtq folks will facilitate the decision to send you to hell and if they have their way they are going to make sure your fire will never be put off for a second..you will regret ever stepping foot on planet earth grin cheesy
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by dvkot(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You, your family, your patents, siblings and your entire lineage will die of incurable small pox, brain tumor, blood cancer and epilepsy grin grin grin
as your read this, your mind will affirm this curses. you will bury all of your siblings cos you and your mother will bury you because of the shame and pain you bring to her... She will weep bitterly because of you and if you quote me again the it will happen to them
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol you made out time to really type all these? Hunger stricken gay that thinks everyone is wretched like he is. Lol my daily expenditure can buy you and your banger. Ass leaking fool that depends on fellow dick for survival. I'll keep attacking you verbally till you dead out of frustration. Mehn Girls are sweet try banging a pussy. Ofcourse you won't cos you can't!
Umbrateeth04:
first You are not a man/male...you came from the family tree of lumbricidea...you have no gender or sex grin grin...you are an earthworm specie of an indeterminate sex
secondly,You are psychologically maladjusted and damaged...america the four runner of the lgbtq movement...america the first world power were lgbtq is legalized grin grin..funny enough california county houses a lot of lgbtq folks because it is the epi center for gayism and lesbianism grin...we have a lot of clubs and bars invented specifically for the lgbtq folks right there at los angeles county, san francisco, etc
i doubt if you live in los angeles grin grin
Or maybe you are just a poverty stricken zombie suffering from sickle cell anemia residing in the wretched dirty slums of makoko typing rubbish of what you know nothing about...you haven't even travelled to ghana not to think of stepping foot to america grin grin

you are an ugly looking weakling..for a maggot like you who isn't able to withstand anal sex i doubt if you can be ferocious and brutal on the streets...let me tell you what happens to homophobic cretins like you in los angeles...you will be beaten to stupor, beheaded and your head pinned on a stick...then your decomposed decapitated body will be tied to the railway were train will crush your maggot body to a pulp or in worst case scenario you would be burnt alive...the lgbtq folks will facilitate the decision to send you to hell and if they have their way they are going to make sure your fire will never be put off for a second..you will regret ever stepping foot on planet earth grin cheesy
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
dvkot:
as your read this, your mind will affirm this curses. you will bury all of your siblings cos you and your mother will bury you because of the shame and pain you bring to her... She will weep bitterly because of you and if you quote me again the it will happen to them
R.I.P to english grin grin...gramatical blunder as a result of a comatose dead brain cells grin cheesy
The only time machine we need is the one that we take us to the past were your Deteriorated self, your useless parents, your decayed siblings were massacred and all your whole lineage were never born or think of coming into existence

Now listen slowpoke your whole existing lineage will be target for rituals, cannibals and armed robbers....this deadly insurgence will wipe all of you and your entire miserable generation till they is no existance of you or your worthless progenitors

if you quote me again this necessary curses that will eventually befall you, will come to fruition soonest
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sammy5413:
Lol you made out time to really type all these? Hunger stricken gay that thinks everyone is wretched like he is. Lol my daily expenditure can buy you and your banger. Ass leaking fool that depends on fellow dick for survival. I'll keep attacking you verbally till you dead out of frustration. Mehn Girls are sweet try banging a pussy. Ofcourse you won't cos you can't!
Bahahaaaaaa. I don nearly forget about this bastard mental patient sha. Only for me to log on here and see hogwash from the indeterminate specie..hahaha, awwwww i really fücked with you...you cant even sleep or eat all you do is think of me..i am giving you nightmares and hot sweats.hahahaha...jobless illiterate... autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper.
Rubbing those two remaining malfunctioning brain cells to type but still end up sounding like someone suffering from acute atonic seizures
I am going to add more stupidity and foolishness to the one you already have.. i will make you to keep on typing hogwash upon hogwash for the next 6years till your malfunctioning brain cells are dead grin grin wink
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol bleeped with who? Hehehe you gin Bleep ur pops! Sorry you can't really bleeped unless you're bleeped cos you're the stupid queen. By the way when you wanna use the convenience, do you use the gents or? Just like Bob's
Umbrateeth04:
Bahahaaaaaa. I don nearly forget about this bastard mental patient sha. Only for me to log on here and see hogwash from the indeterminate specie..hahaha, awwwww i really fücked with you...you cant even sleep or eat all you do is think of me..i am giving you nightmares and hot sweats.hahahaha...jobless illiterate... autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper.
Rubbing those two remaining malfunctioning brain cells to type but still end up sounding like someone suffering from acute atonic seizures
I am going to add more stupidity and foolishness to the one you already have.. i will make you to keep on typing hogwash upon hogwash for the next 6years till your malfunctioning brain cells are dead grin grin wink
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by felzokugo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Just as candidlady has uselessed your miserable life that you will be sniffing on her asshole uninvited....you wont ever find happiness in your life and you will eventually die of depression with no penny in your hopeless account. grin
Boom..Boomerang!
Dusty brain.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by felzokugo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Piss of shit..waste of time!
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sammy5413:
Lol bleeped with who? Hehehe you gin Bleep ur pops! Sorry you can't really bleeped unless you're bleeped cos you're the stupid queen. By the way when you wanna use the convenience, do you use the gents or? Just like Bob's
Lmfao...retardedd maggot grin grin
You are an ineffectual coward of an indeterminate sex..whenever you see sissy boys and straight girls taking up dick right into their anus you bow down and worship them cos its not easy...one of these days you should try anal sex with a man..and give your miserable life a little meaning grin grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
felzokugo:

Piss of shit..waste of time!
a tale of a mad man grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
felzokugo:

Boom..Boomerang!
Dusty brain.
bomboclaat! grin
You are a yaba left missing link...it is obvious you are the mental patient that escaped from yabaleft grin grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
From the bottom of my heart, I say you're 100% cursed. Ur sons will be cursed too. Ur generation cursed. Your sons will follow ur steps as well. Shame on to the devil. You will forever remain miserable
Umbrateeth04:
Lmfao...retardedd maggot grin grin
You are an ineffectual coward of an indeterminate sex..whenever you see sissy boys and straight girls taking up dick right into their anus you bow down and worship them cos its not easy...one of these days you should try anal sex with a man..and give your miserable life a little meaning grin grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2022
Sammy5413:
From the bottom of my heart, I say you're 100% cursed. Ur sons will be cursed too. Ur generation cursed. Your sons will follow ur steps as well. Shame on to the devil. You will forever remain miserable
let me divulge to you the inevitable calamity that befalls you and your wretched lineage very soon...you and your generation will forever be cursed and doomed,you will be a clan of mad people and unfortunates.anything you guys put your hand will turn to a loss.you will toil the earth and reap stones and nothing.Tears will drop from your eyes because nothing good will ever come out of your hustle.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Soon you'll be caught, lynched and set ablaze. Ur kids will be fatherless, ur wife a widow because you chose to be a nuisance to your generation
Umbrateeth04:
let me divulge to you the inevitable calamity that befalls you and your wretched lineage very soon...you and your generation will forever be cursed and doomed,you will be a clan of mad people and unfortunates.anything you guys put your hand will turn to a loss.you will toil the earth and reap stones and nothing.Tears will drop from your eyes because nothing good will ever come out of your hustle.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Sammy5413:
Soon you'll be caught, lynched and set ablaze. Ur kids will be fatherless, ur wife a widow because you chose to be a nuisance to your generation
Offpoint!!!...you are lucky i am just getting to see this trash you just posted here now grin grin
I will definitely make you restless till you commit suicide and die

all of your family lineage will forever amount to nothing,
I will be the calamity, doom and damnation that will befall all of you.
You and your entire generation will forever live in abject poverty until bokoharam, cannibals and bandits massacres all your bloodline and feast on you and their flesh...humans will avoid your family trees like plague...all of you will live like an outcast. Humans will confiscate all your remaining wretched property and all of you will be wandering like a vagabond naked on the surface of this earth till you all meet your death
From henceforth your misery,penury,poverty,agony, anguish, wretchedness will multiply a million folds on you, your whole descendants and entire lineage

Now go on and gyrate as my chainsaw ravages you to pieces

Generation of epilepsy!!!
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Sammy5413(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
You didn't see this coming cos you gay LovePeddler were busy taking a dick. Father's leave a good legacy for their son but you leave a dick for your son to accumulate. All your lineage will be gay and will forever remain subject in their own fatherland. If you think you man enough, make your sex life public see if you won't die by hanging
That's why you remain last class citizen forever till your lineage are no more
Umbrateeth04:
Offpoint!!!...you are lucky i am just getting to see this trash you just posted here now grin grin
I will definitely make you restless till you commit suicide and die

all of your family lineage will forever amount to nothing,
I will be the calamity, doom and damnation that will befall all of you.
You and your entire generation will forever live in abject poverty until bokoharam, cannibals and bandits massacres all your bloodline and feast on you and their flesh...humans will avoid your family trees like plague...all of you will live like an outcast. Humans will confiscate all your remaining wretched property and all of you will be wandering like a vagabond naked on the surface of this earth till you all meet your death
From henceforth your misery,penury,poverty,agony, anguish, wretchedness will multiply a million folds on you, your whole descendants and entire lineage

Now go on and gyrate as my chainsaw ravages you to pieces

Generation of epilepsy!!!
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Umbrateeth04: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sammy5413:
You didn't see this coming cos you gay LovePeddler were busy taking a dick. Father's leave a good legacy for their son but you leave a dick for your son to accumulate. All your lineage will be gay and will forever remain subject in their own fatherland. If you think you man enough, make your sex life public see if you won't die by hanging
That's why you remain last class citizen forever till your lineage are no more
Yes i was enjoying myself with my partner but i have kept you in a perpetual state of melancholy and sadness that will eventually take you into depression till suicide becomes the only option for you grin grin
Yes i am proud of my sexuality and people in my neighbourhood respect my sexuality with due honor wink
Everbody cannot be gay varities is the beauty of life and makes life interesting and enjoyable grin
Dont try to project your poverty status on me because i know you are a last class citizen living in abject poverty. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey / Kenneth Omeruo And His Wife, Chioma Nnamani Step Out For Church Thanksgiving / Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84