Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup (31333 Views)

Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology / North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Aklee4994(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
t2luv1:

This is what pisses me off reading crap like this. Qatar as a country has it's own laws and culture just the mere fact that they are hosting the world cup does not mean that respect for the host country's laws and culture is automatically out of the door. Let's turn this around in 2026 when the USA will be hosting the world cup are you gonna tell me people that will be coming will be allowed to disrespect the US laws and culture?
if they have policy and law I think there should not have allowed gay same as the alcohol stuff around the stadium be calming down and don’t checkmate the fact of the guy
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fortunately, the quote you posted didn’t say they are coming to introduce gayism, it said to spread it and to increase descent amongst the locals.
MansoryMX:

Do you know anything about history? You think the West brought Gayism into this world? Think well bro. The first gay couple known were Egyptians! Yeah you heard me! Fucking Arabs
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by etrouble: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lesbians don't like diccks, but they love dildos. Several idiots in one planet
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by DesChyko: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Why are you straight?

Just following the ways of my ancestors. Like 'straight' implies; busy being normal.

You? Where are you curving to?

1 Like

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by kabukabu50(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
There's nothing normal about gay lipsrsealed

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

Gay people buy sneakers too.

Would you not sell your sneakers to gas people?
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by kabukabu50(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Would you not sell your sneakers to gay people?
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by ShoeWorld2(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
kabukabu50:

Would you not sell your sneakers to gay people?

Even murderers buy and wear sneakers because it is a form of clothing which is necessary.
Gay is a lifestyle we forced on ourselves that is contrary to the positive biological way of life.

If you're a gay you can equally buy my sneakers at affordable price, it's normal wink bro.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by BaddestQueen(f): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

I never credited the creation of gayism to west or east, on Muslim or Christian

My comment spoke on West promotion of it especially where it had being rejected by local authority hosting world cup
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by BaddestQueen(f): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

So northern and south western Muslims of Nigeria are Arabs too

And the Egyptian you stated as first gays are not Muslim

Till date not all Egyptian are Muslim, some are christians others practice pure magic
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Tzar(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
So, will their God suspend his law for that football season or are they just hypocritically religious?!
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by dvkot(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Miserable west and their stupid gays
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by blunt2dcore(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Can u send pix of what u'v gat to my whatsapp line on my profile?
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Marpol2021(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
meobizy:
Good.
u must be a supporter of bat(an urchins)
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Bigchristo: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
I thought their purpose of going there was World Cup football games? They’re now driving different agenda to suit their kind of lifestyle. The world isn’t getting better anymore it’s getting more worse and porous
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by justli: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Since Qatar has accepted to host the world cup, they must also allow all these nonsense while the tournament lasts. I read on the BBC that they'd not allow people drink alcohol around the stadium area. Meanwhile Budweiser is one of the official sponsors.
If you know you'd not accept some practices to encroach on your policies or faith, always think deeply before you take any offer cos there may be some factors surrounding it which you may not see until after you've accepted the offer. This applies in all walks of life

Are you saying gay practice is now part of football culture?
The beautiful game is usually apolitical, but gays disguising as social justice warrior want everything meaningful ruined. As for alcohol, people drink alcohol in Qatar , but in private and I'm sure FIFA is well aware of those restrictions before allowing them host the game.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by kacheezy: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
What do Nigerian muslims have to say about this?
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by kabukabu50(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
justli:

The beautiful game is usually apolitical, but gays disguising as social justice warrior want everything meaningful ruined. As for alcohol, people drink alcohol in Qatar , but in private and I'm sure FIFA is well aware of those restrictions before allowing them host the game.

Actually the deal was for Qatar to relax the restrictions for the World cup,I know you probably didn't do enough research.

Qatar just changed their mind at last minute

Either way,there will not be another Arab world cup for the near future.

Its 2022.

They can keep their practices of using slavery to build stadiums and taking passports from immigrants
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Marpol2021:
u must be a supporter of bat(an urchins)
No.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Timothyoj(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Una don spoil this world

The world is coming to an end. These are the signs of end time....!!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Eriokanmi: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
justli:

If that was what I meant about the football culture, I'd not be calling gay practice nonsense
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by kabukabu50(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Timothyoj:

The world is coming to an end. These are the signs of end time....!!!

The signs of the end time are

Not having electricity and good roads in a so-called modern country with a population of over 200 million where the majority live in poverty and the average expected age is 51.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
coputa:
They are going there for .mass recruitment, using many influences like money, positions and connections,this is one among many reasons I declined going to Qatar.
Qatar doesn't even know u Exist in dis world angry
U can settle in ur Shithole, Qatar doesn't need Shithole Citizens in der country
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Laturuturu:
I am boycotting this world cup because of this nonsense.
To God I will not watch it unless they reverse this barbarism

I will not
When world Cup started de havnt born you,,
World cup doesn't even knw u Exists,,
Even ur country didn't qualify 4 de world cup,, I wonder why u wanted 2 watch it b4??

1 Like

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ofcourse, when it comes to money making humans sells their souls,The Quataris weren't going to let all that billion $$$s and £££s go away.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by coputa(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Qatar doesn't even know u Exist in dis world angry
U can settle in ur Shithole, Qatar doesn't need Shithole Citizens in der country
I would have replied your post,if not that you are still a teenager,

1 Like

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
kabukabu50:

The signs of the end time are

Not having electricity and good roads in a so-called modern country with a population of over 200 million where the majority live in poverty and the average expected age is 51.

Tank you for giving dat F...k de Right Answer
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Shaev7(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Qatar messed up here. They should have uphold and stay firm to their Gay rule. Useless westerners
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by kabukabu50(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shaev7:
Qatar messed up here. They should have uphold and stay firm to their Gay rule. Useless westerners

They dare not.

Money is more important than any religion

1 Like

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by kmaster007: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
I no you be gay
Creditalerts:
shocked

Demonic

Islamabad Nations of piss undecided
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Laturuturu: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

When world Cup started de havnt born you,,
World cup doesn't even knw u Exists,,
Even ur country didn't qualify 4 de world cup,, I wonder why u wanted 2 watch it b4??

No matter how y appeal to mr.i am sorry I won't watch any match
I am boycotting it.
Qatar should reverse that decision. Homo should not be allowed to display stupidity boldly
This is very wrong.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Divinekevwe: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ikennaford:
Haha, deh for allow alcohol ban gay nah, this shit is crazy,these things are not necessary, All the hotels around stadiums has been booked, the one I got is a Lil bit far from stadium,
You dey enjoy o boss but no forget we for naija o
Make i drop my account number boss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.