Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima (55188 Views)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by seunlayi(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Why will you send vice presidential candidate instead of the presidential candidate. This APC just dey under rate Nigerians. I like what dey did

What is wrong in sending the vice presidential candidate and how does sending the vice presidential candidate on this occasion mean that APC underrates Nigerians?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Johnthejohn(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you see what I am saying? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you see that hatred is in some people 's DNA? Can you see that haters must have something negative to say about someone?
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us cheesy grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by BABANGBALI: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Very good. My in-laws from the East are not slaves, nor bastards. Fok Shettima, fok Tinubu, fok APC and if you're not down with what I wrote, fok you too.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by BABANGBALI: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

What is wrong in sending the vice presidential candidate and how does sending the vice presidential candidate in this occasion mean that APC underrates Nigerians?
you just dey follow Tinubu and APC blindly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Rainstormer: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nawa o
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Victoronah1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PkmlN2jVok

Something's the media will not show you. In the video we can see the Governor of imo state telling the security officers to close the gate and not to allow anyone out. As if it's by force to attend the meeting.

The MC kept reminding them that they were on love TV, maybe to comport themselves, but they were all ready to leave.

Do you think APC can win Imo State?. Watch the video.

Urchins are in disarray right now

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by fredoooooo: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Ibos will never learn until they put all their eggs in one basket again
Pro max marginalization of south east loading

They will still come back and blame everyone, if people react accordingly... maaaad people .
They act first and later think, awon werey grin

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by nesphil(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin grin grin
I like this.

Collect their monies and walk out of them.

it's stolen monies... grin

Victoronah1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PkmlN2jVok

Something the media will not show you. In the video we can see the Governor of Imo state telling the security officers to close the gate and not to allow anyone out. As if it's by force to attend the meeting.

The MC kept reminding them that they were on love TV, maybe to comport themselves, but they were all ready to leave.

Do you think APC can win Imo State?. Watch the video.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by duro4chang(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Johnthejohn:
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us cheesy grin
You forget so soon. This is the same Wike you were cursing and insulting some weeks ago. You have forgotten your Obigbo massacre again. The man is playing on your intelligence. He is pressing your mumu button. FFK and Reno have done it before. They know you are of low of intelligence. Slowpoke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
see who, Uzodimma?
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by GLouis: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
See they did not walk out on him. They only went to buy pure water to drink.

-Festus Kayemo

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by JoshTim: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
dynicks:
One thing I like about the igbos is that they will treat your fuckup to your face....

No back gossips or back bitting!!...

They are just tribalistic....They are insignificant 5%. They can eat their votes for all i care. Look at their states...is it any better than the southwest.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by gozmok1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
you can't convince any new person to vote tilumbu apart from Yoruba Muzlems

Even in yolobaland it's always 45% vs 55% split

You can't convince we in south south let alone Igbos

Middlebelt with their majority won't go for tilumbu

Buhari isn't supporting tilumbu so how would he get votes in north

Dead Ambition, anyway like buhari said he should keep consulting till he reach fifa and uefa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Henrymas(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
No matter how Shettima the Boko Haram kingpin tries to put up a smiling face, you would always see a reflection of his brutality and wickedness written clearly on his face.
It amazes me that there's still some animals that believe that that killer has good intentions.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
you just dey follow Tinubu and APC blindly

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am following APC and Tinubu blindly and how does that answer the simple questions I asked?

What is wrong in sending the vice presidential candidate and how does sending the vice presidential candidate on this occasion mean that APC underrates Nigerians?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Racoon(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
What we're they there doing with the BH kingpin in the first place?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by 4song: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
This party called APC and his Presidential candidate did not know that Nigerians has rejected them with all the hardship you bring upon this Country you want them to vote for you again God forbid bad thing our eyes done open. What all Nigerians are saying now is give us ATIKU/OKOWA 2023
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Yoighaman(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
This Shettima, always looking cold and mean.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Johnthejohn(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
duro4chang:
You forget so soon. This is the same Wike you were cursing and insulting some weeks ago. You have forgotten your Obigbo massacre again. The man is playing on your intelligence. He is pressing your mumu button. FFK and Reno have done it before.
E pain am cheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by BABANGBALI: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am following APC and Tinubu blindly and how does that answer the simple questions I asked?

it's written all over you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.

A false witness is more deadly than a MURDERER.

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
TheEndless:

Remove ‘hate’ and ‘Igbo’ from the dictionary and see if Agbado munching gorillas ninu Alagbado will have any other campaign strategies grin

Bro nobody hates you na una hate unaself.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Ulunne777(f): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
The 7k expired after 2 hrs.
Onye obula acho way ya. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Affliction will never arise a second time. We've suffered enough in this country and God will judge these people who are looking to add more suffering to us. Who did we offend? Why must people be so heartless to support an ancient bat like Tinubu to be President?
Wickedness abound in the hearts of urchins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
it's written all over you

You haven't answered my questions.

1. How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am following APC and Tinubu blindly?

2. how does that answer the simple questions I asked?

3. What is wrong in sending the vice presidential candidate?

4. how does sending the vice presidential candidate on this occasion mean that APC underrates Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by BABANGBALI: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

1. How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am following APC and Tinubu blindly?

4. how does sending the vice presidential candidate on this occasion mean that APC underrates Nigerians?
is it vp that is looking for power of the president?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by TheSameGuy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
They should not only walk out on Obi in The North, they should attack him physically.

No one has Monopoly of HATE. Hate filled region, Shior

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
is it vp that is looking for power of the president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.