Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima (55192 Views)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.
hahahahahaha, I hope DA u collect your 7k sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Killermamba: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Victoronah1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PkmlN2jVok

Something's the media will not show you. In the video we can see the Governor of imo state telling the security officers to close the gate and not to allow anyone out. As if it's by force to attend the meeting.

The MC kept reminding them that they were on love TV, maybe to comport themselves, but they were all ready to leave.

Do you think APC can win Imo State?. Watch the video.

Yeye dey smell like fufu, shebi them walk out after donating 1 billion naira See disgrace chai. Me I donate 2k I go follow close the venue. Imagine the alleged people that donated one billion will also angrily walk out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Ibos will never learn until they put all their eggs in one basket again
Pro max marginalization of south east loading
so you want them to put it into the basket that is your shaky shaky daddy?
Young man go and rest!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
TheSameGuy:
They should not only walk out on Obi in The North, they should attack him physically.

No one has Monopoly of HATE. Hate filled region, Shior

But was this audience not mobilised by the state governor? I thought the state is an APC state? What hate are you talking about?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by chigoziri2403(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hope uzordimma should have told the Army to flog anyone that leaves, their 2k have not expired, where are they going to
It's a breach of contract

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by emmy9500: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.

So you also went for the money?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Bantu10: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
JoshTim:

They are just tribalistic....They are insignificant 5%. They can eat their votes for all i care. Look at their states...is it any better than the southwest.

You can make your points without crying and dropping tears everywhere...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Bayyajidda(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
yaroyaro619:
Tinubu is wasting his time in south east

Atiku is coming........

Atiku ati Tinubu are losers already.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by lukency(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
What took them there in the first place?
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
JoshTim:

They are just tribalistic....They are insignificant 5%. They can eat their votes for all i care. Look at their states...is it any better than the southwest.
And you clamouring for people to vote a man who is obviously suffering from age-induced maladies isn't tribalistic?

There are more than 355 tribes in Nigeria and each of them now know the games you people are playing. You have no love for the Nigerian state, you're only using this as an opportunity to advance the Yoruba tribe. We're seeing this and we're taking notes and we'll pay you guys back in due course

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Angelfrost(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
APC can't win SouthEast except there is heavy rigging... This is not up for argument.

Same for most parts of South and Middle Belt.

My own question remains... What exactly is APC's plan to appease the millions of voters who have been suffering since 2015?!! People who suffered COVID-19, EndSars, border closure, food price increments, worst insecurity in global history, etc?!!

Are these same set of people supposed to troop out and vote APC again?!! That will require a whole new record level of brainwashing... Even massive widespread bribing of voters won't cut it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Idaytesj29(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
TheEndless:

Remove ‘hate’ and ‘Igbo’ from the dictionary and see if Agbado munching gorillas ninu Alagbado will have any other campaign strategies grin

All the photoshop no dey tire una? An mumu people go consume your propaganda. It's not going to work.

We will vote Asiwaju. The more the campaign against him, the more we are determined to vote him.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by onuman: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Victoronah1:

Something's the media will not show you. In the video we can see the Governor of imo state telling the security officers to close the gate and not to allow anyone out. As if it's by force to attend the meeting.

The MC kept reminding them that they were on love TV, maybe to comport themselves, but they were all ready to leave.

APC can't win 5% of the votes in Imo state. Imo is not an APC state. Ignore the fact that Imo is governed by a man who joined APC last before the 2019 guber election, conducted no political campaign but was imposed upon Imo state by the Supreme Court .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by efuro(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Imo people have spoken what else do you want to hear
the action(voice) of the people is action(voice) of God!
Victoronah1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by BABANGBALI: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

1. How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am following APC and Tinubu blindly?

2. how does that answer the simple questions I asked?

3. What is wrong in sending the vice presidential candidate?

4. how does sending the vice presidential candidate on this occasion mean that APC underrates Nigerians?
leave me alone jo. Person never chop anything peppering since yesterday afternoon, you come here come dey ask me questions. Na me be APC or igbo people that walked out of your candidate?

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
TheSameGuy:
They should not only walk out on Obi in The North, they should attack him physically.

Tinubu's first campaign, he was stoned in Jos
Second campaign people walked out on him.
This campaign has so far been a disaster for him.

You people will shed blood soon, let me see if only Yoruba votes will make him president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

And you clamouring for people to vote a man who is obviously suffering from age-induced maladies isn't tribalistic?

There are more than 355 tribes in Nigeria and each of them now know the games you people are playing. You have no love for the Nigerian state, you're only using this as an opportunity to advance the Yoruba tribe. We're seeing this and we're taking notes and we'll pay you guys back in due course
It’s hilarious the way the number of tribes in Nigeria increases all the time. This British colonial country runs by divide and rule

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Tinubuadvocate: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Apc will win imo state and we are getting our 35% in Anambra. God bless soludo.
Victoronah1:

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Bantu10: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Fuul. When buhari was making his 5% speech, hypocrites like u were hailing him, now you re looking for who hates who?? Every soul here on this forum sees through your cheap propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ajidikun: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Haters will always have one or two things to say against who they hate. If you walk on water they will say it is because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say you just want to raise dust.
grin angry grin grin
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
NJyoruba12:

It’s hilarious the way the number of tribes in Nigeria increases all the time. This British colonial country runs by divide and rule

That one concern them

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/full-list-of-all-371-tribes-in-nigeria-states-where-they-originate/
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by onuman: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Victoronah1:

Rabid, Hatefilled Shettima was shown that the Igbos resent him as much as he resents them. He was dumbfounded at one point.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Apc will win imo state and we are getting our 35% in Anambra. God bless soludo.
APC will not get up to 15% in the south east and south South and if you're banking on what soludo did, let me leak a secret to you...d whole thing was a setup to benefit Obi.
You'll understand this after Obi is sworn in as president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gov PO has counseled his supporters numerous times to not insult ppl from other regions and tribes but by the looks of some of these posts in this thread and others on this forum many didn't get his memo. He will need all the support he can get next February without the short sighted ignorance displayed by many.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Oddfinder01: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Ibos will never learn until they put all their eggs in one basket again
Pro max marginalization of south east loading
U be urchin normally. I don't expect sound reasoning from u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
leave me alone jo. Person never chop anything peppering since yesterday afternoon, you come here come dey ask me questions. Na me be APC or igbo people that walked out of your candidate?

What's my business? Was i talking to you before? You haven't answered my questions.

1. How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am following APC and Tinubu blindly?

2. how does that answer the simple questions I asked?

3. What is wrong in sending the vice presidential candidate?

4. how does sending the vice presidential candidate on this occasion mean that APC underrates Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by jowa16: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
I heard nothing strange here� fake story with arrangee caption
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Tinubuadvocate: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peter obi will come distance 3rd if its not happen I will stop coming to Nairaland.
ZombieSlayer1:

APC will not get up to 15% in the south east and south South and if you're banking on what soludo did, let me leak a secret to you...d whole thing was a setup to benefit Obi.
You'll understand this after Obi is sworn in as president

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Tochi3(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Are these not the Imolites hopelessness uzodinjo with his para-terrorist crew ebubeagu have been killing and their houses and places of Business burnt.... by framing them with the Ipob Tag

Meanwhile in the proess of terrorizing the innnocent lives of Imolites...the singing and hand clapping of Thief'nubu urchins for the supreme court governor was all over the social space....

Today the chibok Terrorist and his nowhere to be seen scallywag ghost rider Thief'nubu wants thesame Imolites to vote for APCshit who have brought pains and suffering not only to Imolites but Nigerians in General...

Why do APCshit think that Nigerians are foools like their brainless urchins is just beyond a sane mind.

For God sake .. why do APCshit see Nigerians as foolish and stupid citizens should be the first wonder of Africa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by doneback04: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Victoronah1:

Hall has gone empty, Like for Peter obi, and share for tinubu

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by KINGS100(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Brees don blow fawl nyansh. Ozodima's lies have been exposed. He keeps lying to Tinubu and APC about IMO people's support, now we can see it on live television.

Victoronah1:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.