Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima (55186 Views)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Idiotseverywher: 1:29am On Nov 20, 2022
rbjimoh:
If truly people walked out on him, then expect Pitobi to be pelted in all states of the north. It's guaranteed.
As if Atiku or kwankwaso will not cone to Igbo land for campaign, let them try it na, then you will see how both Atiku and kwankwaso will be stoned even to the extent the almagiri will be amazed of how to throw stone too, you think igbos are ijaw who tolerated the attack on Jonathan in the north, igbos no send, they should try na, madness get level, you know Igbo man own they no dey sell for market, you think by threatening Peter Obi na just joke

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by TimFisher2: 1:42am On Nov 20, 2022
babaolofin:

You don't know any politics and you don't know anything. Which permutations did you see? I pity you. I came with this result midnight after deep meditation and analysis. It is not anywhere. You are a kindergarten. I stopped reading your essay where you said South South and South East are like Siamese twins and where the IBO goes is where Calabar or Aiwa Ibom man will go. You are still sleeping.

You believe the Ijaws in Bayelsa or Ogoni in Rivers or Calabar or Akwa Ibom will follow Biafra, Unenge or what do they call you at Uyo, you are sleeping.

Apart from core Delta IBO that are following you on Nzobu Nzobu Obi politics, the remaining contest is between PDP and APC.

Nobody is talking about Biafra here man...i have asked you to check the southeast and south south election from 1999 till 2019

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by BraniacX(m): 3:29am On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you see what I am saying? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you see that hatred is in some people 's DNA? Can you see that haters must have something negative to say about someone?
i can't see the hatred in the post you're responding to but I can see the stupidity in your initial post
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by BraniacX(m): 3:35am On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you see? I never mentioned Tinubu's name nor anybody's name. They will quickly bark and ready be ready to bite. But me oo, I no go mention anybody's name.Your master has nothing to offer but suffering.
if you didn't mention thief-nubu and aren't supporting him then why are you reacting to posts attacking him and feeling pained on his behalf and generally crying more than the bereaved? Oga chest your criminal candidate with full confidence and stop disguising, the only person you succeeded in fooling is yourself

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by DadaHammed: 3:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Ibos will never learn until they put all their eggs in one basket again
Pro max marginalization of south east loading

Thunder does not strike twice on the same spot if no be juju..

The Ibos I know warned you about buhari, you didn't heed, today you dey buy bag of rice for 50K, 1 dollar don dey near N1,000. Na who dey suffer am today. If you like no listen to Ibo wisdom again and vote Thiefnubuu because you want to spite Igbos, na you go still suffer am. Ibos will simply jack up the price of their goods to compensate for inflation while you cry. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Spandau: 4:04am On Nov 20, 2022
babaolofin:

You don't know any politics and you don't know anything. Which permutations did you see? I pity you. I came with this result midnight after deep meditation and analysis. It is not anywhere. You are a kindergarten. I stopped reading your essay where you said South South and South East are like Siamese twins and where the IBO goes is where Calabar or Aiwa Ibom man will go. You are still sleeping.

You believe the Ijaws in Bayelsa or Ogoni in Rivers or Calabar or Akwa Ibom will follow Biafra, Unenge or what do they call you at Uyo, you are sleeping.

Apart from core Delta IBO that are following you on Nzobu Nzobu Obi politics, the remaining contest is between PDP and APC.

Kadoso Mutairu aka babaolofin aka seunmsg!
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Spandau: 4:06am On Nov 20, 2022
babaolofin:

Big shame? I just pity you. This is what Soludo called Nzobu Nzobu politics. Remember Awolowo was stoned at Aba in 1954.

Several years ago when I was in the University in the South East, whenever I traveled down to IMO State from my school I do spend time with my Hausa friends at Ama-Hausa, off Douglas Road and another MaiSuya friend at Tetlow. They were very few in population and behaved well as strangers.

When Afegbua said APC will score 70% in South East, I said it is impossible. I said the highest is 15%. I also said 25% is not possible in any South East State except Ebonyi which is under probability.

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%).

Left to us in the South West and the North, we had no problem with Shettima dressing to NBA conference in Lagos but you made an open shame of it. Simon Ekpa also did Shettima dressing challenge. No problem.

During the 2018 presidential campaign at Abeokuta when Buhari came for campaign, people started throwing stones and plastic bottles. The opposition were excited. They said they threw cans and stones at Buhari whereas it was between two factions of APC. Buhari himself knows. To avoid similar thing between Buruji and Ladi factions, Atiku did not visit Ogun State for campaign. I wrote this to explain what happened at Jos.

As for IMO State, well done. As they walked out, it will make the dredging of Atlantic Ocean to IMO State and creation of Seaport faster.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Victoronah1: 4:32am On Nov 20, 2022
ArcFresky:

If the whole of south east Igbo states vote LP and half of Katsina vote APC, APC will win. I never even mention Lagos, Kaduna and Kano oohh..

Let that sink in
lol and you think the whole Igbos are in the east. grin grin or its all that have pvc lol, East is the general name, including rivers state, Delta state. You think SE is only igbo State grin grin, Igbos that are 45% of Lagos with the so called 7 million people. Oga calm down oo
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by a4cube: 4:34am On Nov 20, 2022
TheSameGuy:
They should not only walk out on Obi in The North, they should attack him physically.

No one has Monopoly of HATE. Hate filled region, Shior
If Obi send Datti, let them walk out. I support it �.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by 43Ronin: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2022
TheSameGuy:
They should not only walk out on Obi in The North, they should attack him physically.

Lol e pain am, u can see how tinubu is finished already Lol. In SE, SS & Edo(12 states) APC will not get up to 25%. SW, Obi, Atiku, kwankwaso will still get 25% votes. Obi is getting 25% in NC, NW(u might laugh but when consider Christians make 40% of northerners. Tinubu won't even qualify for a rerun. grin
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Doyou2019: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Ckonnet:
Okay bakassi on the microphone, hm go use am crack joke latter.

grin
I can't wait for Lagostalk's Monday's instalment of 'It's Okay with Okey Bakassi' grin

E go lit baje grin
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Doyou2019: 4:49am On Nov 20, 2022
dynicks:
One thing I like about the igbos is that they will treat your fuckup to your face....

No back gossips or back bitting!!...

Something we Yorubas can learn from.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by mrkings84(m): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.

Even the 7k did not late get to everyone.....
PDAPC...... Na wa
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Paramount01(m): 5:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Risingblue008:
Them can't try this to Peter obi.

See,I'll keep saying it,
Listen carefully,
Cos
1,I and my lovely family are obidient

2)
Edo,
Delta
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Ebonyi
Jos
Abia
Aba and even EKO are fully obidient
I don't know about others,
Forget this rubbish say ibori,and other old men dey support this or that.

See NA ME AND U GO VOTE,
we r ready for real change this time.
Vote labor party
For a better Nigeria

Votes from 3 states in the northwest are enough to cancel all these states you've mentioned.

Is not about how many states you win, i about what is there population strength
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by 007inc: 5:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Paramount01:

Votes from 3 states in the northwest are enough to cancel all these states you've mentioned.

Is not about how many states you win, i about what is there population strength

Lies. The 3 states with child voters? Do u even know the criteria to win an election?
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Benchilwell: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2022
D same Igbo u hate,u want to talk to them, u have forgotten ur audio talk with amosun,with ur hatred of Amachi, Jonathan and Rochas,but na diz imo state, hopeless uzodima say 2000 imo business men contribated 1 billion naira for apc campaign,chai diz man don used imo state money play for suya o! grin grin grin
God why my state always get diz type of governor,even my mom state ogun na diz same.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by heysquare(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.
Even your likes full of lies
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Shikini: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2022
Chai !
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Benchilwell: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2022
fredoooooo:

They will still come back and blame everyone, if people react accordingly... maaaad people .
They act first and later think, awon werey grin
which ur own tribe,did not escape bad administration of apc
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Benchilwell: 6:45am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:

They are just tribalistic....They are insignificant 5%. They can eat their votes for all i care. Look at their states...is it any better than the southwest.
by ur word,u are also tribelism with ur 5% talk,pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Danisaint112(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Imagine this man entering Also rock. Always looking angry. God abeg ooo

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Benchilwell: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2022
TheSameGuy:

go and attack him na kolo man, imo state own,his even better,wat they did to them in plateau state.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Gozac:

Yorubas are supporting him because they believe he will do for Yorubas what Buhari did for the north in terms of appointment, infrastructural development.

They believe Tinubu will give Lagos special status that will ensure that money generated in Lagos will be used in development of SW states with little going to FG

Yorubas see it as their own turn to enjoy after working for the election of Buhari, they strongly believe that it is only Tinubu that can bring these eldorado for them since many claimed that OBJ didnt do anything in Yoruba land.

They see it as an opportunity for unprecedented human and infrastructure development, approval of VAT control by states, employment and appointment of Yorubas into key positions in the country.
Its just a Yoruba agenda which I keep trying to unravel all this while. I know tribalists will pounce on me for this, am not even supporting Obi neither am I based in Nigeria

To APC political elites and jobbers they see Tinubu as person that will continue business as usual for them since he is a big believer of party reward system and will surely cover their tracts since he doesnt believe in probity and accountability

Very true but unfortunately for them a lot of people can see through their facade
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Benchilwell: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2022
rbjimoh:
If truly people walked out on him, then expect Pitobi to be pelted in all states of the north. It's guaranteed.
because of shetimma, that Shariff himself say is part of Boko Haram sponsor that have brought hell to ur pple d north since 2009
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Benchilwell: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
You go sufa taya. Obi your oga is the one known as the maker of suffering. Go and ask Soludo. We all know obi is a deceiver and a liar. He will fail. He has nothing to offer but suffering.
so na balablue bluuublu bulabu oga and his shetimma d Boko Haram mole,were no dey smile have something to offer,after their party destroy Nigeria economy totally
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:

If Obi did well as governor, i only have one prayer for you....may God run your life the way obi ran Anambra state. Say amen.
And may Fate, God and Destiny run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria.
Say amen
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by JoshTim: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

And may Fate, God and Destiny run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria.
Say amen

God cannot answer you. You wet no fit pray make your life better
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by jerryok(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2022
This man is seeing you all as dead meat. Let him enter that is when you will know that buhari have conscience than him when it comes to terrorism.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:

God cannot answer you. You wet no fit pray make your life better
You didn't say amen.
Anyways, my life is infinitely better than that of you urchins. Even if you vote another slowpoke and your useless choice leads to increase in price of rice to 100k a bag, I'll still be able to easily afford it to give out to less- privileged people like you, so go ahead and vote stupidly.
Laslas, if things get too bad I'll leave your dumbass selves here and to back to the US
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by TheSameGuy(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2022
lexy2014:

But was this audience not mobilised by the state governor? I thought the state is an APC state? What hate are you talking about?

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by JoshTim: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You didn't say amen.
Anyways, my life is infinitely better than that of you urchins. Even if you vote another slowpoke and your useless choice leads to increase in price of rice to 100k a bag, I'll still be able to easily afford it to give out to less- privileged people like you, so go ahead and vote stupidly.
Laslas, if things get too bad I'll leave your dumbass selves here and to back to the US

From the way you type, you haven't even left your village in idemili to see outside your state.

You wey fit kill your neighbour because of 2k. Abeg.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Raph222(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
You go sufa taya. Obi your oga is the one known as the maker of suffering. Go and ask Soludo. We all know obi is a deceiver and a liar. He will fail. He has nothing to offer but suffering.
soludo according to wike said that out of jealousy no need for us to argue and fight ourselves at the end God`s canididate wuld win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sacked SSS Boss, Lawal Daura, Opens Up On Siege On National Assembly / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors / Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.