Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? (2164 Views)

The Wild Wild East- The Brigandry In The Eastern Nigeria Film Industry / Nigeria’s Film Industry Reflects The Messy Process Of Nation Building / The Revolution In Nigeria Film (del York International) (new York Film Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by umunna(f): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2006
Eric Nwadinobi is a new name to the Nigeria film world, he have done many films like Annabel,the king of the junguel, The underworld,E.t.c. I love the way he act cos he act for the BBC in London so as an Nigeria working for the BBC he must be good
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by queen2(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2006
Hes kinda new, and hes acted vin lots of movies, now, i think he's good and i like his role in Critical decision. undecided
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2006
Can you pot some pictures of this Actor Eric Nwadinobi?
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by umunna(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2006
this ie Eric Nwadinobi
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by umunna(f): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2006
PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE ERIC NWADINOBI IS HAVEING HIS TRADITIONAL WEDDING IN LONDON ON AUG 12th 2006. I WISH HIM A HAPPY MARRAGE LIFE
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by enugu(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2006
umunna:

Eric Nwadinobi is a new name to the Nigeria film world, he have done many films like Annabel,the king of the junguel, The underworld,E.t.c. I love the way he act because he act for the BBC in London so as an Nigeria working for the BBC he must be good

@Umunna,

I've seen him act and he does not particularly stand out so I don't se why the question about him being the best in the Nigerian Film world. And about him acting for the BBC, Olu Jacobs has done Hollywood films, is a veteran and a  (pardon my language) damn good actor. So if there's any question about the best in the Nigerian Film World, it should be Olu Jacobs, Justus Esiri and their ilk, not Eric Nwadinobi
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by jaybaby(f): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2006
umunna:

this ie Eric Nwadinobi

WHERE IS THE PIC?
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by queen2(f): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2006
queen2:

Hes kind of new, and hes acted vin lots of movies, now, i think he's good and i like his role in Critical decision. undecided

Oops! was refering to micheal ezeruonye not eric
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by queen2(f): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2006
cant remember seeing him in movies ave watched tho

Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by Emad(f): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2006
He would not be the best even in his village
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by jaybaby(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2006
lol grin
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by joyblinks(f): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2006
U can say he asts well or rather, u like the way he acts but please HE IS NOT THE BEST. how can he be the best when we have people like Justice Esiri and other females.
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by jaybaby(f): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2006
Blinks i'm SURE u can READ very well!

she said '' He would NOT be the best even in his village
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by neelsel(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2006
saw him in annabel, well don't think he is that cute, but then again, "to each its own"
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by umunna(f): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2007
my pepole have you hard Julius Agwu was betting up in London by theHusband of the woman is was fucking. I was there it happen in Woolwich, london
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by nana(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2007
Umunna baby.Hmm,una welldone o.
Re: Is Eric Nwadinobi The Best In The Nigeria Film World? by jaybaby(f): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
Unanna--Plz My Jim Cant do such he is 2 cultured 4 that kind of thrash!

My Dear Hold ur FAKE gist 2 urself--Thank You *****Roll Eyes*****

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Dig Up Throwback Photos Of BB Naija Housemate, Tacha / Top 20 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2015 / Excel Filmes And Records Intl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.