Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? (1819 Views)

Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by whofoolwho: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
So many people want him to win
What will u advise the campaign manager to do so Peter Obi wins this one time kiss kiss kiss

For me, I will advise him to learn Hausa and speak this during his northern campaign and political rally, also receive a chief fancy title there
I will advise him to adopt what I call Ghosting it will shock everybody when the results starts rolling in.The manager should contact me for more analysis.
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by clevybrown(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I'm not hateful like you igbos are known for. I know Obi will not win so i have no reason to curse myself or anyone
For the records, I'm not Igbo, I'm not a bigot, I don't play tribal nor ethnic card, I'm not partisan, I only give credit to merit irrespective of ur gender, religion or tribe. cool
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Earthstorms(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
tainted doesn't mean they can't change though. They may want to use this.opportunity to leave a good legacy and be part of the leaders that transformed this nation

Being corrupt is a character defect. It is almost impossible to change ones character, moreover corrupt people thinks being corrupt is smartness and will not change from how they know how to live, which is through corruption.

Atiku retired on salary grade 14, which should equate to less than 2 million naira a year in salary. He could not have earned more than 60 million naira as salary during his entire career in the customs, but he ended up a billionaire. Those are not the type of people you entrust public funds to.

Tinubu on his own has made living off public funds a past time.

Nigerians can not elect bad and corrupt leaders and hope for miraculous development, we need to do the right things instead of waiting for miracles.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by kettykin: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
what's d best way to penetrate? If he is Muslim, I wld have marry their people grin

His vice is a Muslim, they should be creative about the North and use the vice as the arrow head of their campaigns. He should also face the south western states where they have objective people like Ondo, oyo, Ogun etc while not leaving kwara , Ekiti, osun
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Penguin2: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
BATified2023:
so the elites are not making money from atiku n tinubu

Aside next mall which other company does peter obi have?

Hope u know only atiku mikano employs 5 times more than next mall?

Not to even talk about tinubu companies n hotels?

Have you ever heard of Fidelity Bank before?
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2022
Earthstorms:

Being corrupt is a character defect. It is almost impossible to change ones character, moreover corrupt people thinks being corrupt is smartness and will not change from how they know how to live, which is through corruption.

Atiku retired on salary grade 14, which should equate to less than 2 million naira a year in salary. He could not have earned more than 60 million naira as salary during his entire career in the customs, but he ended up a billionaire. Those are not the type of people you entrust public funds to.

Tinubu on his own has made living off public funds a past time.

Nigerians can not elect bad and corrupt leaders and hope for miraculous development, we need to do the right things instead of waiting for miracles.

Stop playing GOD and learn to forgive.. besides it takes loads of intelligence and people skills to bring people together and even steal ..dat can be chanlled into something good..that's why boys with energy are channelled into sports..be open.minded
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2022
whofoolwho:
I will advise him to adopt what I call Ghosting it will shock everybody when the results starts rolling in.The manager should contact me for more analysis.
thanks.boss
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2022
slivertongue:

Learn hausa in how many 'years'?
very easy language to learn ..ask youth corp members
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2022
ecolime:
A good product sells fast with minimal effort.

People are supporting him because hunger has formatted the brain of many. We've seen what APC & PDP has done to Nigeria, so we don't even need his sales manager to talk to much.

Only thing he should do is to keep spreading his message to the uneducated folks in remote areas all over the country in languages that they understand.
Peter Obi was part of the PDP that ruined this country

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BaddestQueen(f): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Obi was part of the PDP that ruined this country
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Obi knows the way, he doesn't need money, he has enough of it! He only wants to do right by Nigerians! do your bit by ensuring you cast your vote rightly.

Leave drama!
don't say that..money will always be needed not to bribe individuals but can't visit the chief of the people without a gift and those gifts are influencers esp for the ones without social media
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Translate all the speeches that won him votes down south to Hausa and play it over and over again in every northern radio station .. TV station then hope for the best

South is done . He should focused his campaign in South west and middle belt ...do campaign like he did in Edo but more organized

Go to towns ,hold small rallies ,talk to the people directly , speak to them ...hope for the best
love the idea..though the owners of this radio and tv station are affiliated with some political parties.i dunno
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2022
buhariguy:
is too late for that.
He would have connected to the north ever since, even when he was a governor.

Tinubu right hand man, lol. What are u doing here sir?
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2022
famouscargo4u:

I will advise him to involve imams in the northwest and north east, pay some northern youth in their thousands to be foot evangelist. He should involve women too in micro business funding. If this is done, he will coast to victory because southern votes and that of North Central will suffice for him to win. Even if he get maximum votes without the spread. I.e 2/3rd in the states of the country, he can't be declared winner.
chief of exports I see u sir..however, don't conclude na, kiss kiss
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by mrvitalis(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
love the idea..though the owners of this radio and tv station are affiliated with some political parties.i dunno
BBC Hausa , n radio Nigeria group are free
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

BBC Hausa , n radio Nigeria group are free
yeah but they don't like to sound like they are supporting a particular candidate...liberality and transparency is their second vision
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2022
BaddestQueen:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
you no dey cancel post again?

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BaddestQueen(f): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
you no dey cancel post again?
what's this one saying ?
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2022
BaddestQueen:
what's this one saying ?
IPOB terrorist spotted

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by famouscargo4u: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
chief of exports I see u sir..however, don't conclude na, kiss kiss

That's the truth. He already huge southern support but he needs the north too where his presence is almost non-existent.
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by tellsblinks(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
tainted doesn't mean they can't change though. They may want to use this.opportunity to leave a good legacy and be part of the leaders that transformed this nation
I think you're blinded by a curse
And you'll only realize yourself after the election
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2022
tellsblinks:

I think you're blinded by a curse
And you'll only realize yourself after the election
since u think no wahala
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by buhariguy(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Tinubu right hand man, lol. What are u doing here sir?
to advise idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2022
buhariguy:
to advise idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist
common, u are elder, show u are better by not insulting people but corecting in love
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Earthstorms(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Stop playing GOD and learn to forgive.. besides it takes loads of intelligence and people skills to bring people together and even steal ..dat can be chanlled into something good..that's why boys with energy are channelled into sports..be open.minded

A thief should not be allowed near public funds. Being an intelligent thief does not mean he is the best for the society, there are millions of other intelligent people who are not thieves and have channelled their intelligence into productive ventures.

Atiku and Tinubu are not patriots, they have been helping themselves to public funds for long, it will be foolish to entrust public funds to thieves for safe keeping.

Moreover God does not forgive people unless they repent, why should we forgive these thieves and vote for them when they have not repented?

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
More advice please

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by majole: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Stop running a Church campaign and start campaigning in the local governments in the North
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by cooljude(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
If Obi win the 2023 Presidential election make i die immediately he is declared winner.

Your wish is your command
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Benwallt(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2022
It will be a wasted help. Obi is trash. He be left in the dustbin
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:
It will be a wasted help. Obi is trash. He be left in the dustbin
choose your words well..everyone has d right to contest. Be kind and show love and respect weda in someone absence or present.. u will not miss your place in Heaven cos of careless speakings amen

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Benwallt(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
choose your words well..everyone has d right to contest. Be kind and show love and respect weda in someone absence or present.. u will not miss your place in Heaven cos of careless speakings amen

We need to say things the they should be said so that everybody will know their place. No need to placate anybody.

Respect begets respect. You don't live your life thinking of heaven. Just live, help people, do good deeds n refuse to be a fool(not you).

How are your children?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Chieftain & Kogi Commissioner, Gets Disgraced After Launching An Online Poll / Ordinary Sit At Home They Are Panicking, Wait For No Fly Zone Soon - IPOB / Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.