Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? (1806 Views)

Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by 00FFT00(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
So many people want him to win
What will u advise the campaign manager to do so Peter Obi wins this one time kiss kiss kiss

For me, I will advise him to learn Hausa and speak this during his northern campaign and political rally, also receive a chief fancy title there

Shagari, Yar'adua did not have to speak Igbo, Yoruba, or Tiv to win their elections. Peter Obi is an Igbo man, a Nigerian, and qualified to run for any elective office and be voted for or against.

My recommendation is to intensify the grassroots campaign. Door-to-door and mouth-to-mouth propaganda do the job. The Obi-Datti campaign will need to fill the radio airwaves in the last 4 weeks of the campaign with their awareness, especially in the north to bring out the last votes.

And we, the online truth ambassadors, need to do everything to battle down Tinubu and Atiku's lie machines. The former specifically. Dem too lie.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Shagari, Yar'adua did not have to speak IgboYoruba or Tiv to win their elections. Peter Obi is an Igboman, a Nigerian and qualified to run for any elective office and be voted for and against.

My recommendation is to intensify grassroots campaign. Door to door, mouth to mouth propaganda does the job. The Obi-Datti campaign will need to fill the radio airwaves in the last 4 weeks of campaign with their awareness, specially in the north to bring out the last votes.

And we, the online truth ambassadors, need to do everything to battle down Tinubu and Atiku's lie machines. The former specifically. Dem too lie.
makes crazy sense
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by julaion: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Sonyboom:
If Obi win the 2023 Presidential election make i die immediately he is declared winner.

you will die before he is declared winners,termite will be eating your skull while he is sworn in
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by EngrKemp: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Peter Obi campaign team should start radio and tv jinglesin allradio and tv stations in Nigeria including local languages of states..
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
EngrKemp:
Peter Obi campaign team should start radio and tv jinglesin allradio and tv stations in Nigeria including local languages of states..

some.of the channels are.govt owned or affiliated. Excellent idea though

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by StrongAlphMale: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sonyboom:
If Obi win the 2023 Presidential election make i die immediately he is declared winner.

So shall it be .. Amen and Amen
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Sonyboom: 4:52pm On May 14, 2023
How market obi Pandora don wins

StrongAlphMale:

So shall it be .. Amen and Amen
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Sonyboom:
How market obi Pandora don wins

grin
Re: If You Were A Campaign Manager, How Will U Help Peter Obi Win? by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
So many people want him to win
What will u advise the the lawyer of Peter Obi

For me, I will leave this country kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesefu Is More Than Enough Reason To Reject Obi / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander / Again, Govt Declares Monday As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.