Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today (30709 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / P-square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 40th Birthday Today / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by goodheart01: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2022
post=118485849:
From all of us AT [/b]:

Happy Birthday Peter and Paul.

May Happy Returns [b]Ejima

So happy to see dem Ejima celebrating their Birthday together this year.

Blood is truly thicker...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Angel also.
May God continue to provide for you and hubby to take very good care of her.
May she be a source of joy and happiness to you and her dad as she grows.
And make sure you buy her whatever she asks for today o, (today is her special day biko!)
We will waybill some Chicken and Fish Barbecue later wink, dem MANNA say so cool

Aren’t you gonna roast some vultures for them?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Wizzieee:
I am a Mumu urchin always sounding stupid

Ok good to know
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by HRMK: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2022
but they are not identical!that may explain why they are always at dagger drawn most of the time!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Danisaint112(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
So this useless idiots are above 40 and they still behave and act like animals. Truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

You are just not happy he is not supporting your Tinubu. Go and jump into Lagos Lagoon so you will rest in peace please.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Danisaint112(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2022
HRMK:
but they are not identical!that may explain why they are always at dagger drawn most of the time!!

Who says they aren't identify? She you wine us ni? undecided abi na eye dey pain you? grin
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Alpharey: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2022
BATified2023:
Same old fools who can’t arrange their family are telling us they want to give us a president that will arrange Nigeria

The same obi that made them leave anambra is the same person they want us to vote as president

It’s like leaving Nigeria to go hustle in d usa cos u claim Nigeria leaders are not good but after getting to USA u want the same leaders that frustrated u out of Nigeria to rule them in USA

No b craze b dat?

Your madness is incurable. Bitterness is dealing with you mercilessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Danisaint112:

You are just not happy he is not supporting your Tinubu. I will go and jump into Lagos Lagoon so i can rest in peace please.

All.the best. Greet Yaradua for us
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
So this useless idiots are above 40 and they still behave and act like animals. Truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
... is it by force to support tinunu ?

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by MelesZanawi: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2022
They are doing their birthday in Lagos. Why can't they do it in Anambra?
Mad twins.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by porthouse7(f): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2022
post=118485915:

Why not just wish them a Happy Birthday and move on?!

This is so uncalled for you know?!
There is time for everything in life.
na true he dey yarn
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Goodnigga: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Happy Birthday to the Zombidiots twins

41 year old twins sharing a single brain from the womb, with Peter having the highest share

The only Top Artist, to become upcoming artist because of greed

Greedy twins that almost killed each other over money

Irresponsible 41 year old sleeping with an house help on his matrimonial bed, till his wife and family left him with his house help lover

Jealousy and hatred is dangerous
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by TimeArena1(f): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Happy Birthday, Ejima
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by JudahTheDream: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2022
goodheart01:

No! Manna's dont grill rubbish and they have respect for everyone no matter ur ethnicity,ur complexion,ur status,religion even the political party u support! All understand is to takecare of dere customers and give them a great treat 2 remember. Shey o fe chop beta grills? Try u go 4gt ur breakfast! Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by KennethEnyi(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
A fool @ 40…
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by KennethEnyi(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Old fools…
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by JudahTheDream: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Danisaint112:

Who says they aren't identify? She you wine us ni? undecided abi na eye dey pain you? grin

u still dey ask question? Na eye dey pain am now or probably na prime minister(shayo) dey disturb am.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by goodheart01: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2022
JudahTheDream:

No! Manna's dont grill rubbish and they have respect for everyone no matter ur ethnicity,ur complexion,ur status,religion even the political party u support! All understand is to takecare of dere customers and give them a great treat 2 remember. Shey o fe chop beta grills? Try u go 4gt ur breakfast! Lol

This one Na your other moniker?? Lol.... I don laugh tire. This guy sef.... No one here has that time to defend u because a lot of people despise u on this forum because of your antics. Go find some vulture wings to roast APC urchin
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by JudahTheDream: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2022
goodheart01:

This one Na your other moniker?? Lol.... I don laugh tire. Go find some vulture wings to roast APC urchin
Wrong move bro, i am not manna grills please, i am deola and i support lp! Obi is my president come rain come sun! I just like manna n have tasted his grills sometimes last year dt is why i answered u. I am not .
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by goodheart01: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2022
JudahTheDream:
Wrong move bro, i am not manna grills please, i am deola and i support lp! Obi is my president come rain come sun! I just like manna n have tasted his grills sometimes last year dt is why i answered u. I am not .

Don’t bother explaining. U know yourself.

Next topic pls
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by EmmaLege: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2022
wink
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by JudahTheDream: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2022
goodheart01:

Don’t bother explaining. U know yourself.
Next topic pls
loool! U find it very hard 2 bliv? Well i bliv he won't stoop so low 2 do such.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by goodheart01: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2022
JudahTheDream:

loool! U find it very hard 2 bliv? Well i bliv he won't stoop so low 2 do such.

U are just exposing yourself Mr. Griller... the rate at which u are trying to convince me is indicting you already. Nobody has such time to go through this stress for . So stop trying too hard to convince me
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by JudahTheDream: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2022
goodheart01:

U are just exposing yourself Mr. Griller... the rate at which u are trying to convince me is indicting you already. Nobody has such time to go through this stress for . So stop trying too hard to convince me
looool! See i am new here i only met on d chelsea page n as a chelsea fans we all rhyme but i never venture into his politics stuff because i am "OBIDIENT" N cant change! But when it comes to other stuffs like d grills i av tasted it once n i love it just d reason why i chip in dt response but politically i dislike tinubu his choice 4 presidency we dont agree on dt side.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by 77star: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
goodheart01:

who are u directing ur question to?
Dem aunty [/b] or [b]nlpolicewoman?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Happy birthday Twins of life
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by viodemus: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Happy birthday to the legendary twins.

e no easy eh
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Munzy14(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kobonaire234:
P SQUARE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSLDrdgZBI
grin grin Time flies.

Those days we do use our lunch and tfare saves for the week to buy CD plates of Psqare albums..Before the coming of Internet enabled phones and free browsing cheats to hack and download. cheesy

Mehn..It feels different heating these songs...Change is constant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Ijb11: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ok
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by zudozz: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
They are not 41 please.

HBD to them, good musician, very handsome guys!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by goodheart01: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
77star:
who are u directing ur question to?
Dem aunty [/b] or [b]nlpolicewoman?

Both of them are one and the same person
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today by Marpol2021(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
post=118485915:

Why not just wish them a Happy Birthday and move on?!

This is so uncalled for you know?!
There is time for everything in life.
look at his moniker, he associated his self with the bat that's why he is behaving like an urchin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dominic Mudabai's Traditional And White Wedding (Photos) / Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu / Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.