Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Implications Of South East Business Men Donation Of 1 Billion To Tinubu' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of South East Business Men Donation Of 1 Billion To Tinubu' (1675 Views)

South East Business Men Donate 1 Billion For Tinubu / North-East Business Community Picks PDP Nomination Forms For Atiku Abubakar / Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Implications Of South East Business Men Donation Of 1 Billion To Tinubu' by Allashamu: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
I am happy if atall them donated,of course not all igbos are supporting Obi..Urchins that always says Obi is a regional candidate are now happy that same region that they're claiming to be tribalistic donated to there candidate..How frustrated they often goes over Obi matter dey sweet me pass honey.. walahi
Re: Implications Of South East Business Men Donation Of 1 Billion To Tinubu' by 9japride(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
I thought those urchins usually refer to people from the southeast as ipob. So why are they taking money from them?
Re: Implications Of South East Business Men Donation Of 1 Billion To Tinubu' by sukar886: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Audio one billion , hope uzodinma use that one the wash tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures / Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land / South Easterners Steal Metal Components Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.