Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out (2440 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by wwwihy: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Attention Seeker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by wwwihy: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by PrinceOfLagos: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2022
They are yet to go to court after threatening newspaper companies and individuals

The drug criminals should go to court as they threatened na E sure for Dem dat dis hands are clean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by dustmalik: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Okay
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Ode he is talking about the Twitter urchins like keyamo and co...you urchins just like to create stupid news to make yourself happy,and the mumu mods (mynd) too will take it to frontpage.Awon Eleribu

They are all silent because they know any threats will lead to more explosive revelations.

If only INEC is competent, criminals like Tinubu wouldn't be on the ballot

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by wwwihy: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Antimarraige:
Ode he is talking about the Twitter urchins like keyamo and co...you urchins just like to create stupid news to make yourself happy,and the mumu mods (mynd) too will take it to frontpage.Awon Eleribu

They are all silent because they know any threats will lead to more explosive revelations.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by tinsel: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2022
His judgement will surely come the day he set his legs in Nigeria.
You cannot take somebody you don't even know where he is to court.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Sooroptimist1: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2022
This Charlatan is looking for every means to bait the APC into a confrontation in order to have a good case to seek Asylum

He is doing every thing possible to scream 'I am being persecuted' to the Western Nations

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by wwwihy: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They are yet to go to court after threatening newspaper companies and individuals

The drug criminals should go to court as they threatened na E sure for Dem dat dis hands are clean

This one ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Ttalk: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Sorry Hundeyin you have become an outcast

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by tinsel: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Sooroptimist1:
This Charlatan is looking for every means to bait the APC into a confrontation in order to have a good case to seek Asylum

He is doing every thing possible to scream 'I am being persecuted' to the Western Nations
That is actually his main aim.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Sonyboom: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2022
This is the mentality we see from foolish n lunatic Igbos. If you tell Peter Obi was caught red handed looting N250 million in cash monthly from State coffers they will tell you to take him to court.

Now the entire Igbo Nation have all the prove they need to prosecute Tinubu for the forgery which I also believe is true but Igbos can not grows the balls to take him to the same court or report him to efcc. What a coward of a tribe.

Shame #

PrinceOfLagos:

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Sonyboom: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
But Peter Obi can with the N250 million cash he looted monthly from Anambra coffers ba ?!

Antimarraige:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
But Peter Obi can the N250 million cash he loot monthly from Anambra coffers ba?!

k
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=118487439][/quote]k
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by jerk: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu is a drug pusher and an addict. He must be brought down so that his urchins will continue to cry as they are doing already.
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by OkutaNla: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2022
David Odeyin is just using Tinubu to shine. Na Tinubu e wan use collet Asylum to use Japa go Europe. Las las he go kukuma remain for Benin Republic dey manage himself. Omo ofo.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Olabukola11: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2022
OkutaNla:
David Odeyin is just using Tinubu to shine. Na Tinubu e wan use collet Asylum to use Japa go Europe. Las las he go kukuma remain for Benin Republic dey manage himself. Omo ofo.
Is he illegal true true?
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Bobloco: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2022
So they are yet to go to court

This further confirms that the Emilokan drug lord is a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker who ran one of the world's largest drug trafficking cartel
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by OkutaNla: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Olabukola11:
Is he illegal true true?

David Odeyin is currently stranded in Benin Republic. He tried to use EndSars to Japa to Europe and America but they rejected his applications. Since then he has been desperately trying to use Tinubu to strengthen his asylum request. He feels that if he attacks Tinubu's ambition and he eventually becomes president, he'll have a stronger case for not being able to return to Nigeria due to 'fear for his security', consequently strengthening his Asylum case.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by BATified2023: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Sooroptimist1:

u get it

Igbos n their candidate believe this guy is working for them not knowing he has his own strategy

He’s just using them by playing on their emotions just to get what he wants

I can bet igbos don’t know that cos to then it is always anything against tinubu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by BATified2023: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
jerk:
Tinubu is a drug pusher and an addict. He must be brought down so that his urchins will continue to cry as they are doing already.
I guess u don’t know d nearest court abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by techWriter1: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sorry Hundeyin you do emerge an outcast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by OsunOriginal: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
wwwihy:
Attention Seeker

How old was he 30 years ago?
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Britishpea: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Who takes David clown seriously? Man had been looking for fame through Tinubu but he had got nothing. Hahah.
Gostlover, the idiotic faceless blogger also said shits about Tinubu he got no dignify. Goatlover(gistlover who claimed he was going to do expose on all the presidential candidates has refused to publish a thing about Atiku, kwakwanso nor Obi. He started Atikus but he stopped halfway.

Don’t take all of them seriously because they are looking for food. If you want to succeed as a politician in Nigeria just dare the SM(social
Media) and don’t care about it. It is filled with shits.

4 Likes

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Corrinthians(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Are our eastern brothers not giving him enough attention? Why's he still crying?

3 Likes

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by BaddestQueen(f): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
Are our eastern brothers not giving him enough attention? Why's he still crying?
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by BaddestQueen(f): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
God bless David Hundeyin

keep pressing their blockus
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Benin Republic should give him asylum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by BSdetective: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
The attention seeking narcissistic fool overrates himself, I've always said this guy is fighting internal trauma and "investigative journalism" is his only outlet. His past fairy tales about flutter, nasco and the likes failed to get traction now baba wants to use Tinubu to pull a DJ Switch and get asylum in western countries with far more civil rights crimes. Dude is a joke a to investigative journalism and the folks who are hailing him once did the same for Reno Omokri until he showed his true colors....we all know how it will end. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
if you do a trash documentary filled with lies what then do you expect

even his interview on arise tv was trash and a waste of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Throwback: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lol!

The tormentor is now tormented.

Hahahahaha!

Like Reno who as Buhari tormentor, got tired of tormenting himself, this one is already tired even before Tinubu's swearing in as President.

Continue to create the controversy that the Tinubu camp has since addressed and moved onwards to presidential victory.

Na your family people go deposit you for psychiatric hospital las las.

He even managed to convince himself that a story that has been bandied around since the 2000s by PDP, is the most devastating take down because he rehashed it under Labour Party patronage.

He just admitted that his biggest work was a labour in vain.

Olule!

What a clown artiste pretending to be a journalist.

Werey alasho!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. / 2023: Labour Party Displace APC In The NE, Takes 2nd After PDP(Pix) / How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.