Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out (2438 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by Mandate2023: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by IGBOSON1: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Antimarraige:
Ode he is talking about the Twitter urchins like keyamo and co...you urchins just like to create stupid news to make yourself happy,and the mumu mods (mynd) too will take it to frontpage.Awon Eleribu

They are all silent because they know any threats will lead to more explosive revelations.

If only INEC is competent, criminals like Tinubu wouldn't be on the ballot

Should anyone really be surprised that all these FOUNDED allegations are made against a presidential candidate and almost the entire country is carrying on like nothing happened? Nigeria is a country akin to where the lunatics have taken over the asylum…the lunatics now own it and determine what is relevant and what is not! Take a look at your National Assembly….filled to the brim with hustlers and crooks, yet you still expect anything to come out of the revelations?

1 Like

Re: No One Is Taking My Allegations Seriously- David Hundeyin Cries Out by ASAPFERG1: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod

take to fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardinal Francis Arinze Openly Endorses Peter Obi / Biden Congratulates Nigeria's President-elect / VIDEO: DJ Chicken Mercilessly Beaten, Begs For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.