Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) (53457 Views)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by jimmyolasun: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
say no to ripping... naa wetin portable for do poco lee be this if to say dem permit am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Omo even if sb hawks pure water for the 6months; person must see pass 7k. Greedy Dishonest employees can run one’s business down especially when left unsupervised. Make God epp us o.

I sha know portable is very razz and crazy. But he shouldn’t take laws into his hands. Glad he brought d video down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by sageb: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:
Portable was Caught on Camera Assaulting a guy we suspected to be part of his studio management crew whom he employed but they failed to turn profits for him while he was on a six-month musical tour away abroad.
It was observed that they remitted only 7000 nairas when he came back to Nigeria, which provoked him to sack all of them.

This video was so graphic that, it caused a stir on Instagram in the early hours of today that he had to take it down, because of the reaction it got from his followers...so sad the poor guy went thru this, whether portable is right in his doing he is not suppose to beat this guy in this manner.

WATCH and comment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUrNS7khyRE

portable and his associates are clowns
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Dmama1991: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
Why the guy set go Chop person money. E no even see person wey calm nah Portable money him chop grin grin
so portable dint report it to police nah to d beat d guy will just shut up mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:
Portable beat this guy like..ehhnn see slap see blow see kick....LOL....he was angry i still get d full video but i cant post dem o n Youtube.....cos i dont want youtube to strike me for violence.....

I go like see am, bro
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Some Zoogerian politicians beat their staffs all the time, some madams beat their maids all the time, Naigerians beat suspected criminals all the time, Naigeria is a zoo so what is the big deal with this one?
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by macaranta(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Record yourself committing a crime and post it on the internet.

Best in being stupid 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I go like see am, bro

Haaa omo na d uncensored one be dat ...it wont be nice to show d public
Portable beat this guy like..ehhnn see slap see blow see kick....LOL....n
Cant post on Youtube.....cos i dont want youtube to strike me for violence.....
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eating Cultist Money Na Problem
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Johnn44: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:
they failed to turn profits for him while he was on a six-month musical tour away abroad.
It was observed that they remitted only 7000 nairas when he came back to Nigeria, which provoked him to sack all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUrNS7khyRE
7k revenue in 6months. Walahi I am sure they dubiously pocketed their salaries already X2. & even more

Leaving workers 6months unsupervised in this dog bite man jungle. Lols . Portable nor try

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sue him and demand 1billion naira as compensation.

He thinks life works that way, if you assault someone you go in for it. Prison term may also await him

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
undecided
If na me you dea beat like that I go chuk u
Una fit kill me self but I go don carry something chuk your head or eye make we feel the pain together
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by MT: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
This Portable has beaten a guy before which prompted the police to invite him. What happened afterwards? Nothing. Now he was assaulting the studio manager by kicking and boxing him.

This all points to one thing. Our law enforcement agencies in this country are either weak or compromised. If he has faced the music, he will know he is not above the law of the land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
falcon01:
Why he record am post am? Him career don finish.

People say school is scam.

Someone who is educated won't take that decision, imagine assaulting someone and still posting it on social media what effontry.

He will be skinned alive with law suit
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Greattha: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why will you work for a half-wit like Portable?
Someone known to lose it at anytime.
Many are mad, few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by BENEAMATA: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Long incarceration awaits this thug . Soon

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Calenikan(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by barinedan(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm not a prophet but I see this guy ending in jail in no distant time

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
APC Brand Ambassador. Tinubu must not smell presidency or Nigerians will end up like that guyembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by bepositive11: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Say No to Ripping
Say No to Abuse

Portable's actions, most times are determined by the level of his highness. No sane person should work for someone like Portable.

I hope you'll also say no when it comes to beating a child in the name of discipline.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by R0LL0N(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Portable Uk go soon deny u visa too cause U fit beat their people for street. Assault for social media no dey delete and dey go far far

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by RZArecta(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shut the fūck up, you don't need to say anything
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Him dey beat am say him strong pass am about wetin?
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Dare1971(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Money matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by OblorOblor: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Studio Manager don run Portable local

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by deavicky(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pp boy
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by deavicky(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
No be this same portable them say he dey fight with his fans , friends and enemies at any opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Him no dey feel heat inside him white coat

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by nedekid: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Man knows what's up

The worker chopped money and is making up stories

Portable has no time for that and is sending a message

You can't be stealing my mfking money when I am out hustling

Where's my money b****!
Omo, that kind thing can vex person.
Those days in my bar, I did accounts with my boy, accounts showed he sold eg 20k. Oya weh the money, he brought our eg 7k. My balance nko? He said he did not know what happened to the money arrogantly.
That was my breaking point. I came there when he closed work. Locked the gate, only me and him there. I took him to the balcony and told him to look downstairs, he was wondering. I told him I will throw him down ie 4 floors, I will the go downstairs and dump him in the soakaway. (Sic).
Omo, do you know this guy under serious fear, went inside, behind the bar and brought my money begging that he was sorry.
Anyway, those were my younger days when body was still hot. grin
Anyway, portable should take it easy, let him not end up in jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by falcon01: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

People say school is scam.

Someone who is educated won't take that decision, imagine assaulting someone and still posting it on social media what effontry.

He will be skinned alive with law suit
exactly my point except if the manager becomes too scared and refuse to tace action.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm not supporting violence but this kind thing dey really vex person! angry

Money wey you don budget wetin you go take am do, person wey you trust go come thief am angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
nedekid:

Omo, that kind thing can vex person.
Those days in my bar, I did accounts with my boy, accounts showed he sold eg 20k. Oya weh the money, he brought our eg 7k. My balance nko? He said he did not know what happened to the money arrogantly.
That was my breaking point. I came there when he closed work. Locked the gate, only me and him there. I took him to the balcony and told him to look downstairs, he was wondering. I told him I will throw him down ie 4 floors, I will the go downstairs and dump him in the soakaway. (Sic).
Omo, do you know this guy under serious fear, went inside, behind the bar and brought my money begging that he was sorry.
Anyway, those were my younger days when body was still hot. grin
Anyway, portable should take it easy, let him not end up in jail.

Nigerian employees sabi thief no be small! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.