Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) (53453 Views)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by SamOchuko: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:

What should i attribute the guy to before ..his studio cleaner or wat

What is wrong with you

So you can’t say he’s beating up someone since you don’t know who the person is? You must lie that he’s the studio manager? There’s something definitely wrong with your head
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Revolva(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
SamOchuko:

So you can’t say he’s beating up someone since you don’t know who the person is? You must lie that he’s the studio manager? There’s something definitely wrong with your head

He must be part of the studio crew bro , relax na dem ...portable can't just de beat any body anyhow ...wey no offend am

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Normal normal, portable no well, but all of us sabi that one.

As for the studio manager mata, I cannot koman be talking about mata wey I no sabi the full gist
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
To me, he's only chasing clout.. It's one of the staged stuff he comes up with just to enter headlines
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by DissTroy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
poweredcom:
wtf this guy self na wa...i saw it on his IG as i was watching it...it just disspaeared ...he dealth with this guy with anger ehnnnn Omo

poor guy .....

You should be more worried you ate interested in phoney and low-level characters like Portable to even know his social media accounts not to mention following him and engaging with his posts.
He is what he us because you passively edge him on.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by maziagu: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
[falcon01Why he record am post am? Him career don finish. [/quote]the guy no try at a
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by oyinda1599(f): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chijeep:
if you check very well this portable and Tinubu's DNA will match.
THUGS EVERYWHERE
One of long term Tinubu achievement grin
And 46 idiats like your nonsense.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
The portable guy should be arrested for bullying/harassment.

The guy de ment seriously
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by bepositive11: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
VULCAN:
If you like beat your child like this.

When old age comes you will receive the fruit of your actions

Whenever I hear an old person with living children complaining of being abandoned I tend to wonder how they treated their kids back in the day

Exactly! All these parents who complain of disrespectful children, they themselves treated their children that way when they were small.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by DSoj(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mumu vlogger. Must we hear ur useless voice?
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by DJInfluence: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2022
Nigeria police didn't see this video or is battery and physical abuse no longer a crime?
Most of us are not normal because many sees such abuse as a normal thing.

Spoiler alert: this is not normal. If he want to sack the guy, he can do that. But beating him up? The relevant authority should look into this and this agbero turned singer brought to justice.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by GistManor: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2022
GistManor:
On today's episode of Have You Ever, we hit the nooks and cranny of Rivers State University to know if they've ever had a crush on their friend's partner. Watch out for those reactions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsvnxmuhV7Q

This is the channel link, subscribe for more content

https://youtube.com/c/KObabaUnlimited

Revolva:
Portable was Caught on Camera Assaulting a guy we suspected to be part of his studio management crew whom he employed but they failed to turn profits for him while he was on a six-month musical tour away abroad.
It was observed that they remitted only 7000 nairas when he came back to Nigeria, which provoked him to sack all of them.

This video was so graphic that, it caused a stir on Instagram in the early hours of today that he had to take it down, because of the reaction it got from his followers...so sad the poor guy went thru this, whether portable is right in his doing he is not suppose to beat this guy in this manner.

WATCH and comment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUrNS7khyRE
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Revolva(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2022
DSoj:
Mumu vlogger. Must we hear ur useless voice?

If i dont narrate and blur i will get a strike from YouTube

Bro make una de get sense sometimes you think YouTube is a place to drop any how content
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by poweredcom(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2022
DissTroy:

You should be more worried you ate interested in phoney and low-level characters like Portable to even know his social media accounts not to mention following him and engaging with his posts.
He is what he us because you passively edge him on.

Nicca wtf are u dissing me or wat ...dont let us start a beef here

So i cant follow portable again because he is not a human being or wat

Nicca suck ma dick beech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Teeroyzimma: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Harmony92:
Portable na crazy way dey follow normal people stay house choi cry
crazy is even a compliment, portable is insane and a psychopath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uche Mbah 15 Years After [PICS] / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.