Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) (53456 Views)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by viodemus: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
no be so portable use blow.

when he do agidi for poco.

he be like mase for US, he dey claim say puff daddy no pay am, him cun wan do the same thing to fivio foreign.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Make ee beat am Dey don beat zazu too before. Say no to ripping
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
MarveworldG:
At our company here we don't beat workers

What do you do to them? grin
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Edusouls(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don’t know why touts and werey full Yoruba society, haba..

2 Likes

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
They go scatter his money for Yankee and Europe if the Human Rights crowd see this video....he is walking a tight rope
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Makowonda: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
7000 Nairas?This is not the first time I've heard the word "Nairas" on Nairaland of recent,could it be that the re-design of the currency is coming with a name in plural form?
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by JudahTheDream: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Edusouls:
I don’t know why touts and werey full Yoruba society, haba..
guy respect urself now
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by udomma1005(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
The beginning of his end........
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:
Portable was Caught on Camera Assaulting a guy we suspected to be part of his studio management crew whom he employed but they failed to turn profits for him while he was on a six-month musical tour away abroad.
It was observed that they remitted only 7000 nairas when he came back to Nigeria, which provoked him to sack all of them.

This video was so graphic that, it caused a stir on Instagram in the early hours of today that he had to take it down, because of the reaction it got from his followers...so sad the poor guy went thru this, whether portable is right in his doing he is not suppose to beat this guy in this manner.

WATCH and comment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUrNS7khyRE

Which can yeye post be this.
Portable is beating! Assaulting! Hitting! But in the whole video portable didn't even lay his hand on him or na another video again?
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Elevate a street urchin to the status of a king and this is precisely what you get. Why should anyone be surprised?
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Yankee101: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Write all the embassies with a video and screen grab. They'll cancel his visas

Write all his promoters, product endorsement managers and home should be canceled

Dem no born am well to try this monsense with some folks.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by SamOchuko: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:
Portable was Caught on Camera Assaulting a guy we suspected to be part of his studio management crew whom he employed but they failed to turn profits for him while he was on a six-month musical tour away abroad.
It was observed that they remitted only 7000 nairas when he came back to Nigeria, which provoked him to sack all of them.

This video was so graphic that, it caused a stir on Instagram in the early hours of today that he had to take it down, because of the reaction it got from his followers...so sad the poor guy went thru this, whether portable is right in his doing he is not suppose to beat this guy in this manner.

WATCH and comment below

You suspect to be a part of his studio management but you tagged your headline his manager, continue dishing out your suspicions
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by deebrownneymar: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:

WATCH and comment below

they no beat am well. They supposed to remove all his teeth. Thief!

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by HRMK: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
what do you expect from a thug?
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:

WATCH and comment below

7000 Naira abeg the matter reach to burst their head
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Bobbiee: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Can't we cancel this miscreant. Don't we have regulatory bodies that put people guilty of assault in jail and prevent their products from being circulated? Nigeria is a jungle, I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Coldie(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
What is he expecting, see the kind person him make him studio manager. Since u say u be street, street go show u pepper.
U way God try uplift to commot from street, u use ur leg run go back street, now street don teach u say even them way dae street them no like am.

The day I distance myself from all dz street things, na when I get good news where I dae for G I carry the whole niggas for area go bar, buy everybody drink and food, before we go finish compass finish these criminals thief the phone I supposed use finish d good news confirmation.

From then na just how far how far from afar
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by 43Ronin: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Man knows what's up

The worker chopped money and is making up stories

Portable has no time for that and is sending a message

You can't be stealing my mfking money when I am out hustling

Where's my money b****!
He would have been an OG if he did not release it online.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by GloriousGbola: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
43Ronin:

He would have been an OG if he did not release it online.
He is sending a message. Your average Nigerian thinks once you have money you are a mugu who can be casually cheated

2 Likes

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Starzo: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don't support violence but this criminality is on another level
how you go remit only 7k after six months?
some people deserve their thieving hands broken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by BreconHills(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Man knows what's up

The worker chopped money and is making up stories

Portable has no time for that and is sending a message

You can't be stealing my mfking money when I am out hustling

Where's my money b****!

How? Is the money paid in cash? Who controls the account?
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by skj1377(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lapo loan or micro finance house may endorse him. To send the right message to loan defaulters.
nony43:
With the way this guy is going no company will want to endorse him .

3 Likes

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by VULCAN(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
If you like beat your child like this.

When old age comes you will receive the fruit of your actions

Whenever I hear an old person with living children complaining of being abandoned I tend to wonder how they treated their kids back in the day

bepositive11:

I hope you'll also say no when it comes to beating a child in the name of discipline.
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by MarveworldG: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kobicove:

What do you do to them? grin
We send them to acquire a certificate in work ethics (if it's a customer service issue, they further training in customer service) all expenses on them
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Lightorder: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
N7K gang
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Revolva(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Which can yeye post be this.
Portable is beating! Assaulting! Hitting! But in the whole video portable didn't even lay his hand on him or na another video again?

Seems ur eye de pain u...did u no see where i blur that is the part he was hitting him.with kick and punches ...see dis one if u see d real.video u go pity the guy in green shirt
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Revolva(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
SamOchuko:

You suspect to be a part of his studio management but you tagged your headline his manager, continue dishing out your suspicions

What should i attribute the guy to before ..his studio cleaner or wat

What is wrong with you
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by Pootle: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
em don repair em range widescreen... grin grin
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by hahn(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:

WATCH and comment below

Normal level. No space in the streets for rubbish
Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Revolva:

WATCH and comment below

That is how MC Oluomo beats the hell out of any owomida miscreant urchins whenever they failed to remit illicit money from extortion to the drug lord criminal to prosecute his criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) by ERCROSS(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Say No to Ripping
Say No to Abuse

Portable's actions, most times are determined by the level of his highness. No sane person should work for someone like Portable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.