Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training (12649 Views)

Qatar 2022: Nkunku Ruled Out For France, After Suffering An Injury In Training / Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Serena Williams In Tears After Injury In Rogers Cup Final, Touching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by YoungLionken(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cc
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't care as far as my love Leo Messi is sound and hearty I am very much okay. The way I am rooting for Argentina to lift this Cup is out of this world.

Lol.

Same Argentina that won't go beyond the semi-finals?

That is if they are even fortunate enough to reach it.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Then maybe you’ve not seen what Brazil is made of
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Present Argentina squad is equal to the task

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
This world cup is Germany's to lose!

Every other team currently holds absolutely no ace above the German squad.
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by bavilaco: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Starz825(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
PlayMaker14:
This workhorse will be a great miss for Là Foria Roja team... His replacement is still inexperienced but I trust Luis Enrique to bring out the best from Balde.

Though not a Madrid fan, I am not happy not seeing the experience Sergio Ramos playing his last world cup.

Good looking out; Argentina, (My favorite) Netherlands, and Mexico.
Either Messi or Portugal Ronaldo this year...

Brazil should go and sit down ....it's not yet time...

Meanwhile, France won't go past the group stage...yes...it's not my fault....it's the WC defending champion curse...

Italy won in 2006, didn't go past gs in 2010
Spain won in 2010 didn't go past gs in 2014
Germany won in 2014, didn't go past gs in 2018

France won in 2018, didn't go past gs in 2022?
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Aklee4994(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
if person own no spoil another person own no fit better
Modified:I no talk say make you steal from other for a living

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Aklee4994(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gandah:
Nahim go score the winner in the finals
This have seen cool
Fake falseprophet make original FALSEPROPHET come cap about this
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by 920adebusoye: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Present Argentina squad is equal to the task
Present Argentina squad is equal to the task...
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Flexguy100: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
I think up till now, injuries report didn't get so much attention. So, it's getting all the attention now and this Qatar WC and injuries isn't so different from the other WCs.
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by tuzle(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
This world cup no go entertaining o

PAUL POGBA (FRANCE) ...
N'GOLO KANTE (FRANCE) ...
TIMO WERNER (GERMANY) ...
REECE JAMES (ENGLAND) ...
DIOGO JOTA (PORTUGAL) ...
PEDRO NETO (PORTUGAL) ...
BOUBACAR KAMARA (FRANCE) ...
ARTHUR MELO (BRAZIL)

Please I didn't include Nigeria to the list o because it's better as they didn't qualify, at least we can enjoy our peace
who the Bleep is authur melo and when last did he kick a ball
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by tuzle(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Buddha3:
This world cup is Germany's to lose!

Every other team currently holds absolutely no ace above the German squad.
tell me what makes Germany better than Brazil squad

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by mediclife1987(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't care as far as my love Leo Messi is sound and hearty I am very much okay. The way I am rooting for Argentina to lift this Cup is out of this world.

Even if Messi get heart attack and enter coma, Dem go still bundle am go the world cup and make sure his unconscious body lifts the trophy, just to prove to the world he's the GOAT...
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Realists(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
PlayMaker14:
This workhorse will be a great miss for Là Foria Roja team... His replacement is still inexperienced but I trust Luis Enrique to bring out the best from Balde.

Though not a Madrid fan, I am not happy not seeing the experience Sergio Ramos playing his last world cup.

The Biased Spanish coach thinks refusing to take Realmadrid players of Spanish origin, will make Realmadrid fall, forgetting that Realmadrid is Realmadrid not because of Spain, but because it's the best football club in the world.
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by PlayMaker14: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Realists:

The Biased Spanish coach thinks refusing to take Realmadrid players of Spanish origin, will make Realmadrid fall, forgetting that Realmadrid is Realmadrid not because of Spain, but because it's the best football club in the world.
You can't just conclude like that.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Onyi90(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Barcelona's Alejandro Balde Martinez has been called up to replace him.

Before na Nigeria love him go leave with undecided
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
PlayMaker14:

So that Ramos will collect red card in an important match?
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Viridis(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
baralatie:

If care is not taking the Argentine might be on the train in the first round
tongue
I don't understand the hype about Argentina

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Uniquekriss(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Balde will shock you!
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Phimzy: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Then maybe you’ve not seen what Brazil is made of
Brazil whose ass was licked in the copa america final?name a more rigid team please.
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Charly500(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Balde is your time to shine, what a season he has been having with Barcelona.
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by AreaFada2: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
dammywapes:
I was telling someone last week that it’s not by making the list to the world cup that some players might get injured during training or warm up match
Like Zidane's injury did to France in 2002.
Pogba and Kante's absence could prove crucial for France this year too.

Whenever 9ja is not in a tournament, one seems to enjoy it more. No fear of losing final to Cameroon or being hammered by Argentina. cheesy grin
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by lereinter(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
blaquemyc:
One man's misfortune is another man's blessing. Balde will be smillling on his way to the world cup while Gaya will be crying on his way back home. This life no balance trutrue.

Recall it was Emerson who was injured towards the 2002 WC that gave kaka the opportunity

His rise started from there
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by samuelson06(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
blaquemyc:
One man's misfortune is another man's blessing. Balde will be smillling on his way to the world cup while Gaya will be crying on his way back home. This life no balance trutrue.

Let the world cup start and end in peace before you say that.
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by lereinter(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
AreaFada2:

Whenever 9ja is not in a tournament, one seems to enjoy it more. No fear of losing final to Cameroon or being hammered by Argentina. cheesy grin

Zidane was still forced to the 2002 WC, he was forced to play the 3rd group stage match in a strapped tight
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by malvisguy212: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
dammywapes:
I was telling someone last week that it’s not by making the list to the world cup that some players might get injured during training or warm up match
OK. we have heard you , prophet!! lol
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by AreaFada2: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
lereinter:

Zidane was still forced to the 2002 WC, he was forced to play the 3rd group stage match in a strapped tight

True but not scoring a single goal in 3 games despite Henry, Trezeguet playing sharp (both hit cross bar in Senegal game) and Youri Djorkaeff still playing well, that last game was a must win.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Softmirror: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

ARGENTINA DON LOOSE. BECAUSE ANY BODY YOU SUPPORT ALWAYS END UP LOSING. NA SO YOU SUPPORT EVERYBODY EXCEPT TINUBU DURING THE APC PRIMARIES. grin
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by Jostoman: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gaya too dey get injury, the guy is not strong at all
Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by dammywapes(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Exactly
AreaFada2:

Re: Qatar 2022: Jose Gaya Ruled Out Of Spain, After Suffering An Injury In Training by ojehmario1969(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
baralatie:
I don't see Argentina winning at all

That’s your cup of tea.
Argentina 36 games+ unbeaten streak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Managers Who Are Nice End Up As Puppets- Mourinho / Super Eagles Call Off Their strike In Egypt Over Unpaid Allowances / Pep Guardiola : Sane Out For ‘six Or Seven Months’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.