Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,041 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel (42436 Views)

Man Utd Remove Ronaldo’s Poster From Old Trafford / Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final / Nigerian Ladies React As Man's Joystick Falls Out While Running In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by benardtotti(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1593593060679720966?t=wZzC1_lYabZaE92omHdyQw&s=19

fb://photo/10159776843842746?set=a.411767862745&mibextid=Nif5oz

The fans have reacted standing behind one of football's greatest ever.

Cr7 a.k.a. pendu, tapnaldo, divenaldo, nagnaldo, penaldo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Lamasta(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
dangermouse:
a player can never be bigger than his club. U couldnt take man united to the champions league and would rather seek another club playing same champions league cos ur too big to play europa? Stay put and qualify man united to the next champions league if u really have what it takes!
the most selfish, arogant and entitled player i have ever seen!

Stop typing with emotions and hate and start seeing things objectively....

Is Man UTD growing as a club for the past decade

6 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Sunnyski: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
dangermouse:
a player can never be bigger than his club. U couldnt take man united to the champions league and would rather seek another club playing same champions league cos ur too big to play europa? Stay put and qualify man united to the next champions league if u really have what it takes!

Shut up that gutter you call mouth

4 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Kajaard: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
I have been a Man U fan since year 1999 when they won the champions league against Bayern Munich but I stopped being a fan this week because of the recent happenings and how they have treated a legend like Ronaldo.

No legend deserves to be treated this way. There are certain players that define a sport and that come once in a lifetime like Pele, Messi and Ronaldo that should never be disrespected this way.

It pains me to leave this club but it's just not worth supporting anymore

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by southsouthking(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
How mighty are the fallen.
From Manchester United hero to veilian.

He allowed his pride and ego ruled over his Emotions.
Manchester United is bigger and greater than him, he failed to realize this.

GGMU

4 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Adakintroy: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
United should chill. I believe Ronaldo should not have gone all out. No one is bigger than a club. Take ur benching Like a man. I get.

But united should not hold it against him. No point proving they are bigger. The guy has giving the game everything. He is one of the greatest Gods in this arena. He is use to playing. Its not easy having it another way..they should help him ease into it. Not compound it. They have special psychologist to help with twilight transitioning. Its not a fighting. Issue. In his prime he served you guys well. Now that he has not got it help him too.

No wonder players this days no De loyal..cuz when you good they take to you. But when you Fading they loan you out or sell over one bushhiiit reason. Its scarily impersonal.

6 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Domistar5(f): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
He will soon leave the OLD Trafford for una.

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Benz03: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Still ma goat

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Richy4(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2022

Some times, that's the life of a whistleblower..
He exposed the skeleton of Manchester United that wasn't pretty, and they became petty..

But on a lighter note, when a place is Called Old... Example Old Trafford.. why would anyone expect things to be new in there.. the name has already explained what you need to know... Old chefs, old food menu, old gym equipment, old toilet seat etc.. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Shurtman79(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Imagine everyone is complain: true true something is wrong

4 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by timefarm(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Selfishness personified.
Egomaniac fellow.

He is angry because he didnot see free tapins.

If it is easy do the work and score your goal.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by bavilaco: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
I won't blame man u, I can only blame Ronaldo for going back to man u and he did that to satisfy Ferguson.

6 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by dangermouse(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sunnyski:

Shut up that gutter you call mouth
really? Why dont u come n shut it urself? Will give u my location and transport.

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Biafraaa: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
dangermouse:
You will just open mouth waaa
You don't have to like him but acknowledge the fact that he said the truth about Man United.

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by dangermouse(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lamasta:

Stop typing with emotions and hate and start seeing things objectively....

Is Man UTD growing as a club for the past decade
far from being emotional, not even a man. U fan. Ronaldo feels so much entitled and feels like a demi god. Pride goes before a fall, they say.

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Lamasta(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
dangermouse:

far from being emotional, not even a man. U fan. Ronaldo feels so much entitled and feels like a demi god. Pride goes before a fall, they say.

Everything he said is spot on and it's what others before him has been saying but since it's Cristiano people will start attributing it to pride as usual.....

How does Ronaldo feel so much entitled

7 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by BABANGBALI: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ronaldo you see your life? I advised you to retire when your ovulation was still very loud, but you refused to listen to my advice. No you see what's happening to the end of your carear? All this would no doubt affect you at the world cup. You no plan your life well I swear.

Mynd44 how far?
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by imam07: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
dangermouse:
Another messi fans

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Yomit71(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kajaard:
I have been a Man U fan since year 2009 when they won the champions league against Bayern Munich but I stopped being a fan this week because of the recent happenings and how they have treated a legend like Ronaldo.

No legend deserves to be treated this way. There are certain players that define a sport and that come once in a lifetime like Pele, Messi and Ronaldo that should never be disrespected this way.

It pains me to leave this club but it's just not worth supporting anymore
So your own man u. won champions league in 2009 and also against Bayern Munich oga why
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Qardinalcaptain: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chai....Ronaldo finally score own goal

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by donforeign: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
observanc1:
which one is allowed to go? He is gone. Will never step foot into old Trafford
old Trafford wey no good lmao
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by dangermouse(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Biafraaa:

You will just open mouth waaa
You don't have to like him but acknowledge the fact that he said the truth about Man United.
he said nothing, just to spite the coach n the club to make them look bad to the public. What happened to channeling his percieve grieviances to the club management? Just playing to the gallery. Chelsea dogged a bullet by not buying this man with his over bloated ego!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by traihit: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
aylive02:
cool

A selfish player that always want to remain in the news at all cost. When he performed well last season, we never heard about this shitty confessions. Well, I am beginning to believe what Tinubu said about United is true: "A townhall, different from balablu, blue-eu, bulaba"

He's successful at remaining in the news. You too become more successful in what you're doing.

Don't fight me Biko. Let's fight Tinubu together... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by donforeign: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
southsouthking:
How mighty are the fallen.
From Manchester United hero to veilian.

He allowed his pride and ego ruled over his Emotions.
Manchester United is bigger and greater than him, he failed to realize this.

GGMU
Ronaldo is Ronaldo, nothing cn change that.. cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by donforeign: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
timefarm:
Selfishness personified.
Egomaniac fellow.

He is angry because he didnot see free tapins.

If it is easy do the work and score your goal.
e pain am
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Yomit71(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Ronaldo you see your life? I advised you to retire when your ovulation was still very loud, but you refused to listen to my advice. No you see what's happening to the end of your carear? All this would no doubt affect you at the world cup. You no plan your life well I swear.

Mynd44 how far?
Mr. Town Planner, how has your life being better since you planned well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by dangermouse(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
imam07:
Another messi fans
not messi fan either. But i will choose mercy over him anyday any time!

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by penceman(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
They are all mad. Cristiano was good to Manchester city and the crazy old man stop him. Otherwise who knows, he would have been a more successful time for him there. Also this man Cristiano was even worse. Other players collecting such humongous money at that age, will find a position that will maximize their age. But he insisted on playing as a striker m, the most busy role . His been a failure in that role ever since his playing there . Man united is a marketing place not a club

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards / Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins / New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.