Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel (42408 Views)

Man Utd Remove Ronaldo’s Poster From Old Trafford / Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final / Nigerian Ladies React As Man's Joystick Falls Out While Running In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by hermesprogidy(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2022
DareyFortified:

Don't mean we'll but they've spend over 3 billion on the club since the came in? Really?
Lie small small. They spent slightly over 1 billion. Besides, it's not their money they are spending, it Manu's money. The Glazers are parasites, that's why fans want them out.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2022
hermesprogidy:

He went back for the money, don't be fooled. He is the highest paid in the premier league.

He has always been paid highly even at juve, he respected Fergie alot, reasons he went back not for the money, if it's cos of the money, he would av stayed back at juve, man city wanted him and he wants to go there but would b somehow signing for the noisy neighbors which Fergie warned him against, Ronaldo respects Fergie alot till date cos he believed he wouldn't av been Ronaldo without Fergie

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by babajero(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2022
dangermouse:
a player can never be bigger than his club. U couldnt take man united to the champions league and would rather seek another club playing same champions league cos ur too big to play europa? Stay put and qualify man united to the next champions league if u really have what it takes!
the most selfish, arogant and entitled player i have ever seen!
The same thing he did at juventus, that is to tell you that Man U is not the problem.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Ade1177: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2022
DareyFortified:

Have you asked yourself why players that were performing well before Ronaldo came just suddenly stop performing? And why Manchester united plays better without Ronaldo?

Suddenly stop performing?
Lol

Let me list players that caused united finishing 6th and tell me how Ronaldo caused it

United finished the season with 57 goals scored Against
All those hammering of 4.0, 5.0. 4.1 etc defence rubbish is caused by Ronaldo
Even if the strikers don't score and they didn't get hammered they would finish 4th

Maguire
Varane (last yr shit and injured mostly)
Lindelof rubbish
Wan bi saka
Shaw
Telles
Fred
Mctominnay
Pogba
Rashford
Cavani (injured always)
Sancho (new signing flop)

All these players caused the hammering and beating united got heavily From Liverpool, City, Leicester etc last season

Yes Ronaldo had his own contribution to those issue
But picking him out alone when he actually scored by far the most goals(his job) is very wrong

Mention the other people that caused the problem and don't tell me they finished 2nd previous yr, Liverpool finished second too and look at them this season

Last season is last season
This season is this season

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by dangermouse(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2022
MansoryMX:

You talk like a fool. If what Ronaldo did wrong is wrong why are United play not eating him raw? Someone had to say the truth about that club. It has spine out of control and some players are so sluggish, the club not motivated to win, the stupid owners not motivated to win. I like what Ronaldo did by saying all that needed to be said!!!
u are a fool for resorting to insults in arguments. U lack reasoning faculty. Counter with reasons not insults. I built up these opinions about ronaldo over the years and u know its true. Millions of peeps out there share same opinion about him too.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Lamasta(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2022
DareyFortified:

Have you asked yourself why players that were performing well before Ronaldo came just suddenly stop performing? And why Manchester united plays better without Ronaldo?

It's Ronaldo that asked them not to perform in your own opinion abi

Man UTD play better as in in what way has it changed their performance from when Ole was in charge and now that ETH is in charge? This Man UTD will find it hard to qualify for UCL

Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by CheedyJ(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Kajaard:

I respect your submission. May be I am just being too emotional because I am torn between a player I love and a club I love and have been supporting for over 22 years. Let's see how this all plays out. Cheers.
I also started supporting the club about that time and one player leaving the club, no matter his greatness can't and won't stop me from supporting the club cos for me, the club comes first and like I stated earlier, the club is in a mess but my love is forever unflinching.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by hermesprogidy(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Oluwaseunbandur:

He has always been paid highly even at juve, he respected Fergie alot, reasons he went back not for the money, if it's cos of the money, he would av stayed back at juve, man city wanted him and he wants to go there but would b somehow signing for the noisy neighbors which Fergie warned him against, Ronaldo respects Fergie alot till date cos he believed he wouldn't av been Ronaldo without Fergie
He went back for the money. Mind you, Juve was already tired of Ronaldo. All the talk of respecting Fergie is puppy talk. Ronaldo has always been a selfish person. He did this in 2008 when he wanted to leave for Madrid. Ronaldo's loyalty is only to Ronaldo.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by hermesprogidy(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2022
Lamasta:

It's Ronaldo that asked them not to perform in your own opinion abi

Man UTD play better as in in what way has it changed their performance from when Ole was in charge and now that ETH is in charge? This Man UTD will find it hard to qualify for UCL
What nonesense table is that? So the season ends in week 16? Judge ETH after two seasons. You are smarter than this.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by zinaunreal(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
saxtaiwo:
This guy should be allowed to go, his own is just extremely too much. Character matters regardless of your status and stardom.

Go fix your club toilet
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Ijb11: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Really
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Lamasta(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
hermesprogidy:

What nonesense table is that? So the season ends in week 16? Judge ETH after two seasons. You are smarter than this.

The current table cannot be nonsense it's part of performance indicator
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by hermesprogidy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lamasta:

The current table cannot be nonsense it's part of performance indicator
So by your "indicator" Arsenal has won the league then?

Besides Manu's implosion last started from week 25. So wait till end of season or two seasons before you start your comparison.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by bassman007(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Last season the scape goat was Maguire. This season the scape goat is C. Ronaldo. I wonder who will be the scape goat next season to take all the blame for the club's failure. Well I hope Manchester Utd can start winning trophies now that they have gotten rid of CR7
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Lamasta(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
hermesprogidy:

So by your "indicator" Arsenal has won the league then?

Besides Manu's implosion last started from week 25. So wait till end of season or two seasons before you start your comparison.

So far you can adjudge Arsenal as doing well while the same can't be said for Man UTD, when the season ends we will also look at the table also and give final verdict of the teams performance cool

Man UTD with the way they are going cannot finish in top 4
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Lamasta(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
bassman007:
Last season the scape goat was Maguire. This season the scape goat is C. Ronaldo. I wonder who will be the scape goat next season to take all the blame for the club's failure. Well I hope Manchester Utd can start winning trophies now that they have gotten rid of CR7

Season before it used to be Pogba grin
We are waiting for who will be the next victim after Ronaldo
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by BigSam13: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
You will soon see him in arsenal squad
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Damfostopper(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
dangermouse:
a player can never be bigger than his club. U couldnt take man united to the champions league and would rather seek another club playing same champions league cos ur too big to play europa? Stay put and qualify man united to the next champions league if u really have what it takes!
the most selfish, arogant and entitled player i have ever seen!
take a deep breath....ur opinion doesn't hold water.....don't bother replying.....u don't deserve another reply
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by dangermouse(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Damfostopper:
take a deep breath....ur opinion doesn't hold water.....don't bother replying.....u don't deserve another reply

u cant just waive an opinion being held by more than a million people. Dont bother replying cos deep down within ur soul u know what i said is a common truth.
Re: Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel by Pet1122: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2022
A business owner doesn't mean well for his business
You be mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thomas Mlambo Formerly Of Supersport Joins SABC / Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins / Eaglets ’ Golden Boy: ‘osimhen’s Dad Has No Generator To See Son On TV’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.