Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. (1060 Views)

Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / My Prepaid Meter Is Reading At A High Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. by MasterJayJay: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
One of our tenants prepaid meter is displaying a different meter number, what could be the cause?

Metre is Mojec.
Re: Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. by VeryWickedGoat: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
MasterJayJay:
One of our tenants prepaid meter is displaying a different meter number, what could be the cause?

Metre is Mojec.

Marry it back to your meter number.

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. by MasterJayJay: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Marry it back to your meter number.
How do I check to know if the meter is 01011 or 541?

Re: Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. by VeryWickedGoat: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
MasterJayJay:

How do I check to know if the meter is 01011 or 541?

Input: 5258 + 5th digit to 12th digit of your meter number and press enter.

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. by MasterJayJay: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Input: 5258 + 5th digit to 12th digit of your meter number and press enter.
The meter number is 11 digits.
Re: Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. by MasterJayJay: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Finally resolved. The metre belongs to our tenants. Further investigations from him revealed that he used his own CIU to perform a key change for another tenant. He forgot to connect it back to his own.

For this CIU, once you plug it into power supply, it will automatically connect to the last meter it was linked to after 25 seconds. Once connected. trying to link it with another meter will fail. So the solution is to link it before the auto connect sets it. Once I plugged it, I pressed the meter number and enter key, then it was successful.
Re: Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. by Indigbo: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
MasterJayJay:

The meter number is 11 digits.

Is the meter number not the number printed on the top up card? Mine is 13 digits.

Or is Account number starting with 01 the meter number? I'm confused.

(1) (Reply)

17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria / Ehosa Ebohon: I Really Need To Find This Man! / Why Are There No Picture By Profiles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.