Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu (1408 Views)

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Hates Buhari, God Won’t Answer Her Prayers: Femi Adesina / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Yibo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2022

APC Chieftain and member of the Presidential campaign council, Contact & Mobilization, Hon Obidike Chukwuebuka has called on youths to dump the Presidential candidate of Labour Party and throw their support to Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Obidike who made this statement available to pressmen in Abuja said,” There’s hope for young people in 2023 and God won’t forgive us if we fail to deliver Tinubu in South-East. He told the youths that they are not voting for Tinubu to be just president of Nigeria, rather they are voting for Tinubu to change their lives and future”.

He, therefore charged Nigerians, particularly the youths to tighten their belts and ensure that they put all their support into action. He charged them to embark on massive reorientation of their supporters to avoid being enticed by the politicians of the other parties.

Obidike noted that his resolution to adopt Tinubu was not influenced by ethnic or religious sentiments but on the basis of credibility and competence. “In other words, we did not settle for Tinubu because he is a yoruba man or a Muslim but because we believe, judging from his leadership antecedents, that he possesses the competence and credibility to deliver Nigeria from the present mess.

He further described Tinubu as a divine candidate sent from above saying, “He is blessed and anointed by God to change the whole vices in Nigeria and I want to confidently tell you that Tinubu and Shettima will take Nigeria to the Promise Land.” Obidike concluded.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/obidike-to-youths-god-wont-forgive-you-if-you-work-against-tinubu/

4 Likes

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by DadaHammed: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
DadaHammed:
Who is Obidike, is he sure of winning his polling unit in the East for Tinubu? Na those wey go vote Tinubu God go punish. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Terror48: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Oga,it's shall never be well with you for imposing the urinating machine on us.I can't forget what this man did in 2015.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Yibo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
IPOB terrorists are urged to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to avoid being thrown into lagoon and open back Alaba international market

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Eyesstone(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Noted
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Which commandment is that Mr Obidike? So be it. Let God see to it. After all, the Holy scriptures admonishes us not to wish evil and despicable people God’s speed in their endeavours and not be partakers of their sin.

Meanwhile, "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."(Exodus 20:7 KJV).

"Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart."(Jeremiah 14:14 KJV)

1 Like

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Penguin2: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
“Take not the name of the lord in vain”. Efulefu!

At least I’m happy he’s begging the youth to dump Obi which shows that they have accepted that Nigerian youths are gone with Obi.

Otilo!

6 Likes

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by slivertongue: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Which God? APC is not an option
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/obidike-to-youths-god-wont-forgive-you-if-you-work-against-tinubu/

Thunder fire you there useless man. After creating unprecedented hunger and joblessness in the land u have the guts to asks the jobless youths to vote for APC.

Thieves it shall never be well with you APC cocaine sniffing addicts.

2 Likes

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Innocentman86: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fellow ritualisst and occulticc man do drop qoute.
Theiff, ritualisst,drug deallers and heartless people will support one of their own.
Anybody going to apc campaign should be careful because occultt man will not think twice to sacrifice them.
Any apc campaign one person must die grin cheesy grin do you think is a mere coincidence undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
He told the youths that they are not voting for Tinubu to be just president of Nigeria, rather they are voting for Tinubu to change their lives and future”.
A sick geriatric rattling incoherent jargons that you are helping and supporting to move around is now the one to change their lives and better their future? The man is an idiot.

Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by sonature1: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo:
IPOB terrorists are urged to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to avoid being thrown into lagoon and open back Alaba international market

Anakogheri!
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Allison012: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
NkpuruAmudike advice yoot to dump labour party candidate. Jesus christ! So labour party is now the opposition? They are'nt even thinking PDP aka PDAPC anymore.

The fear of obi is the beginning of wisdom.

And lastly God will punish if you work against PETER ASIWAJU GREGORY ATIKU OBI.
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by ShoeWorld2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Funny news caption.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Vickym1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obi dike may ur life be ruled the way tinubu ruled Lagos state... Amen
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
There are many gods. He wasn't specific.. But its obvious he worships a useless god. Because the living Jehovah I serve can never wish for a sick man to lead a sick country.
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by ican2020: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Which God?
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Yibo(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2022
Vickym1:
Obi dike may ur life be ruled the way tinubu ruled Lagos state... Amen
amen
And may your life to be ruled the way Ikpeazu is ruling Abia state
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Vickym1(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Igbo:
amen
And may your life to be ruled the way Ikpeazu is ruling Abia state
We're talking about presidential candidates here grin tongue
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Sonyboom: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Same way it not be well with you n your entire household for imposing the Pandora looting machine, the only givernor caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly using his governor convoy for good 8 years.

Terror48:
Oga,it's shall never be well with you for imposing the urinating machine on us.I can't forget what this man did in 2015.
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Terror48: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Sonyboom:
Same way it not be well with you n your entire household for imposing the Pandora looting machine, the only givernor caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly using his governor convoy for good 8 years.

May your life and the life of your entire family be like the way APC has ruled this country
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by leesworld(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Who is Odike, or what is he called
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Money speaking. These guys r seriously withdrawing from Tinubu
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Yibo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
toneroforever:
Money speaking. These guys r seriously withdrawing from Tinubu
you know with money ibo can sell their parents
This is how Tinubu will share SE votes equally with Gringory Pandora
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
The youths are standing strongly with Peter Obi.

No going back. We can't allow old corrupt politicians to keep destroying this country
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by TimFisher2: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin

Tinubu should change his own life first before we take him serious

Buhari no be messiah again. Abi 4+4 is now -8

No be Tinubu tell us to vote for APC Progressive Change

Foolish Obianimal not Obidike.
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by jerk: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
A fool without conscience. Obiojoo.
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Sonyboom: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
So long you own life Will be like that of the previous President you ever supporter i say a big amen to that.

Terror48:
May your life and the life of your entire family be like the way APC has ruled this country
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by Iykeabc(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obidike please before you use Tinubu cash out, just pay the money your girlfriend owe before she checked out which you promised to pay months ago. I Pity your followers cos they don't know much about you. Keep hustling bro atleast nairaland Op's have recognized you.
Re: Obidike To Youths: God Won’t Forgive You If You Work Against Tinubu by DepressedTechie: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Iykeabc:
Obidike please before you use Tinubu cash out, just pay the money your girlfriend owe before she checked out which you promised to pay months ago. I Pity your followers cos they don't know much about you. Keep hustling bro atleast nairaland Op's have recognized you.
LoL
Tell me more
E be like all this tinubu supporters na real hungry men o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances / Why All These Unnecessary Hate On Tinubu? / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.