Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi (1730 Views)

Adamawa LP Guber Candidate, Umar Mustapha Dumps Obi For Tinubu / 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by lexylaw40: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the moment looks like the undisputed favourite for the presidency
The former Lagos state governor received another major endorsement from the southeast region where his counterpart Peter Obi hails from
Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state who gave the endorsement said he will stage a glorious rally for the APC chieftain

FCT, Abuja - The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has once again been favoured by the odds as he gets another major endorsement from the southeastern region of Nigeria

Governor Dave Umahu of Ebonyi state said his people will go all out to support the presidential bid of Tinubu assuring the APC flagbearer of a clean swoop in his state.

Dave Umahi, Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu
Gov Umahi assured Bola Tinubu that he will have a clean swoop in the southeastern region at the forthcoming presidential polls. Photo: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Governor David Nweze Umahi, Peter Obi Source: Facebook
As reported by Channels TV, Governor Umahi made this known on Wednesday, November 16 in Abuja at the commissioning of the Ebonyi State Governor’s Lodge at the nation's capital.

Governor Dave Umahi promises "mother of all rallies'' for Tinubu in Ebonyi

He said:

“We would do a rally that has never been witnessed in the entire South-East in Ebonyi State. Any party that comes to Ebonyi and is able to get 10 percent of that population, we would allocate some votes to you because none of you can do that."
“So, we welcome Asiwaju and the governors to Ebonyi State for the mother of all rallies. Your excellency, you will see what an engineer can do when you come. We are not hiding to say that you are our candidate and you will take care of South-East people and all our votes will go to APC. There is no mistake about that."
Governor Umahi further revealed that he will use his power as the chairman of the southeast governor's forum to ensure victory for Tinubu in the region.

He said:

“So, the people of the South-East, we have spoken. I am the Chairman of the South-East Governors’ Forum so, I speak on their behalf. We know where it would be better for us in 2023 and that is the APC."

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nonsense , you guys will just sit in your little room and write bullshit

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by OsunOriginal: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nonsense because it doesnt favor Obi... Don't worry, Feb 25th is around the corner. Your eyes go clear

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by lexylaw40: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense
you are referring to your own leaders move as nonsense.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by lexylaw40: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Later you will start calling him names for doing what he believes in

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Cyberterror: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bola Tinubu is a man whom God has favoured to become our next President. We thank God for blessing him and sustaining him so far.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Naira20: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lol

Is it only Tinubu that doesn't know about the Republican nature of igbos?

If Tinubu like let him go and get endorsement from Peter Obi's late parents in the grave, it won't change anything.

I'm even surprised at the unity of the igbos for Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by gasparpisciotta: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don’t think Tinubu will be President

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
LOl

No be the Tinubu wey you know

The world will rather come to an end than someone else succeed Buhari

None of those contestants can withstand Tinubu in national politics

I laugh at you in Swahili grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by yaroyaro619(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dave umahi has only one vote.
one man one vote only.
Tinubu is wasting his time and money.

Atiku is coming..........
Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Dapson73(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obituaries are in severe pain. grin

God bless "Bola" the city boy. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Minime10(f): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Who is this osu
Was Umahi Obi's supporter before
Umahi is a APC governor while Obi is in Labour Party, so what is the nexus
Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by lexylaw40: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
City boy all the way

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by HilcomTech(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

If Tinubu like let him go and get endorsement from Peter Obi's late parents in the grave, it won't change anything.

Stop taking mkporu mirri abeg.

Where were you when the good people of Imo state contributed over 1billion for Tinubu/Shetima campaign.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by adekolaelect(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

This one is bragging about Igbos vote as if it is more than 5% in Buharis voice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
I believe Tinubu will be president

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Kingspin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Yeye propaganda
Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Ttalk: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
What's happening to Obi presidency like this? It's like curse placed on Obi while he was governor by Awkuzu youth parents are beginning to manifest

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by babazak(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% in Two-thirds Of 24 States -Ayo Fayose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nieV1iTuQ2Y
Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Sonyboom: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Who writer rubbish pass your Igbo father n his deluded tribesmen...lol

PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense , you guys will just sit in your little room and write bullshit
Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Baawaa(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is s loser

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:

Lol my padi , election no be fight so take it easy

Election is just like a football match , you can't force other team fans to support yours

Tinubu is a failure and a monumental disgrace , he will never be president
Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by Ttalk: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol my padi , election no be vote so take it easy

Election is just like a football match , you can't force other team fans to support yours

Tinubu is a failure and a monumental disgrace , he will never be president

Shameless somebody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by techWriter1: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
hogwash , you fellas will just sit in your little room and write bullshit
Re: 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2022
Sonyboom:

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 please

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Tinubu Is Working For Igbos!!! / How Can You Be In Your Right Mind And Then Name Your Child Victor Moses? / The Natural Beauty Of Abuja, The Nation's Capital (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.