Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (6277 Views)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
The media didn't include in their reports, that Obansanjo and afenifere accompanied the ooni and other Yoruba elders, to visit the sultan for tinubu.

What's this level of betrayal

Obi has been scammed repeatedly, I hope he'll be satisfied with 20k votes from the southwest.

Igbos wise up, let's be Atikulated for a better Nigeria!

Pictures incoming.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Ginaz(f): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
you're shameless ! how much was paid In exchanged for your demonic lying soul?

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by FreeStuffsNG: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:
The media didn't include in their reports, that Obansanjo and afenifere accompanied the ooni and other Yoruba elders, to visit the sultan for tinubu.

Obi has been scammed repeatedly, I hope he'll be satisfied with 20k votes from the southwest.

Pictures incoming.
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Naira20: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
You think ObJ or Afenifere are treacherous like Atiku?
I was even thinking these SPV boys even get small sense pass BATstards but I now know why nobody talks about Atiku.

Sultan of Sokoto ko, Satan of Ijebu ni

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Do you think Obasanjo is a druggie? And Obasanjo has become an ant that no media can see except you. Urchins are not humans. Take your drugs pls.

32 Likes

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by oyin44: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam , you are a wicked person

You wan to kill very courage that remains in zombidiots' minds ba..

They are coming for ur head😃😃😃

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ginaz:
you're shameless ! how much was paid In exchanged for your demonic lying soul?

I rarely rant on here, this is a fact, the pictures would be released soon, when I said Obi will drop out latest February 23, I wasn't joking.
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Naira20: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kikikiki, so na SPV boys dey console una now.
Eyin t'aye yin ti ta bi popcorn
oyin44:
Thinkam , you wicked no be small. ..

You wan to kill very courage that remains in zombidiots' minds
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Naira20:
You think ObJ or Afenifere are treacherous like Atiku?
I was even thinking these SPV boys even get small sense pass BATstards but I now know why nobody talks about Atiku.

Sultan of Sokoto ko, Satan of Ijebu ni

You go soon see am
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Larryton(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Pictures incoming.

Obasanjo is quite lately, the last time I saw him was when he went with Kayode Fayemi to visit Wike before Tinubu's River campaign. If you don't get it, forget about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Iliveforever(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Pictures incoming.

Thinkam onukwu, please give me the “latest” time Peter Obi will step down for Atiku.

It’s just a week remaining oo
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by oyin44: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki, so na SPV boys dey console una now.
Eyin t'aye yin ti ta bi popcorn

Are you not ashamed of urself

How many people from south west do you see in this forum speaking igbo

Well, kanu is right anyway ..his people are lost ...they need to come back home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Naira20: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Guy just try create thread about Atiku (without Obi in the title).

See whether your fellow SPV boys go even read am.

You think Peter Obi na Atiku mate?
Atiku wey Ordinary Shettima dey drag Adamawa muslims with sef

Thinkam:

You go soon see am
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Larryton:

Obasanjo is quite lately, the last time I saw him was when he went Kayode Fayemi to visit Wike before Tinubu's River campaign. If you don't get it, forget about it.

Are you telling me what I know already, I've been telling people obj and afenifere na scam.

Eye go soon clear sha

Atiku is coming
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Iliveforever:

Thinkam onukwu, please give me the “latest” time Peter Obi will step down for Atiku.

It’s just a week remaining oo

Feb 23 sir
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Naira20:
Guy just try create thread about Atiku (without Obi in the title).

See whether your fellow SPV boys go even read am.

You think Peter Obi na Atiku mate?
Atiku wey Ordinary Shettima dey drag Adamawa muslims with sef

Lol okay sir
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by PeterObi4LP: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Pictures incoming.

If really they visit Sokoto the seat of Northern power is a good news. It means they went to counter the brown envelope Obas that went to beg on their kneels for Tinubu
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

If really they visit Sokoto the seat of Northern power is a good news. It means they went to counter the brown envelope Obas that went to beg on their kneels for Tinubu

OGA they went along with those Obas on their knees for tinubu, them go together, not separately.
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by MrEverest(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Pictures incoming.

Lol, see this delusional almajiri. Obasanjo and Ayo Adebanjo are unarguebly among the most fanatical Obidients in Nigeria.

If they visited the sultan, just know they went there to canvas on behalf of Peter Obi.

Urchins and almajiris have one thing in common i.e. IGNORANCE!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Legitimate: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okay, who are you voting for?

Like for TINUBU
Share for OBI

Vote wisely

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, see this delusional almajiri. Obasanjo and Ayo Adebanjo are unarguebly among the most fanatical Obidients in Nigeria.

If they visited the sultan, just know they went there to canvas on behalf of Peter Obi.

Urchins and almajiris have one thing in common i.e. IGNORANCE!!!

Sorry oh, I don't do name calling, I know this news, shattered your spine.

Stay healthy bro
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Legitimate:
Okay, who are you voting for?

Like for TINUBU
Share for OBI

Vote wisely

Atiku the Unifier
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Only pointing out the error in your nonsense post. It is dump not dumps.
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
dollarGandu:
Only pointing out the error in your nonsense post. It is dump not dumps.

Thanks, are you sure tho?

It's two entity's that dumped obi
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Iliveforever(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Feb 23 sir

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by julaion: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Pictures incoming.
atiku that will drag 3rd position with kwankwaso grin grin
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by PeterObi4LP: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

OGA they went along with those Obas on their knees for tinubu, them go together, not separately.

You are a very big liar
Everyone goes, Obasanjo can/will never join them. Obasanjo openly endorse Peter Obi. Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

You are a very big liar
Everyone goes, Obasanjo can/will never join them. Obasanjo openly endorse Peter Obi. Keep deceiving yourself

Okay na, we go see bro
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Obaofaba: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is a failure
Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by press9jatv: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by PrinceOfLagos: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Pictures incoming.
See how you've disgraced yourself with your own lies ..

Shame on you for this lies.

Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Any Nigerian President Ever Worn Suit? When? / Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde / What Is Nigeria Celebrating At 53?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.