Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] (2098 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Thedon22: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2022
My brother they Obis supporters are like that. They think Obi can win with bullying. Just yesterday one of them in a taxi I entered was shouting down on anybody supporting anybody else except Obi. A lawyer in Lagos for that matter. He was even claiming that Tinubu is not a Nigerian maybe from Benin Republic. At that moment I just put on my earpiece and stopped listening to him. Those people are pathetic. Many of them are here spreading all kinds of rumours about Tinubu, doctoring pictures and videos to discredit Tinubu. Unfortunately for them the more they do so the more we are endeared to Tinubu.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Roboto11: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2022
BigIyanga:

Which kind nightmare..In old aguata politics.. Chris Uba family caged him in their politival closet while Peter Obi defeated the Ubas on many fronts.
Soludo was a languishing university professor until Amdy Ubah introduced him to Obj. He hadnt built his own house before 1999. He made money thru Naira polymer deal.. that’s why EFCC arrested him. He moved to London with his family and came back every 4 yrs to contest election like his boss-Atiku. Yes, PO or his candidates contested against him.. Soludo always lost to Obi and his crew when he had PDP ticket. You become somebody’s nightmare when u triumph over them. Soludo has never beaten Obi… but Obi has forgotten how many times he’s beaten him.

Soludo is governor of Anambra State.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by toneroforever(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Today I met a three young men in an area I will not mention here in lagos, these boy were discussing politics and I paid attention to their discussion because it's all about 2023 and candidate.

Fortunately 3 of them agreed that peter obi will go far but he will still come distance 3rd. They believe that Tinubu will win because the two regions that will decide the election are fully supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Meanwhile since 3 of them are relaxing where I parked my car I just have to dabble to their discussing. First thing I will ask them is where they are from .one is from Delta the second one is from calabar the other one is from river state.

However I just have to ask them who they are supporting delta man is supporting Sowore but he preferred Tinubu but he wanted to vote against Tinubu because his boss from southeast told him that Tinubu is a thief and sickler and he Tinubu might
die anytime soon that he Tinubu prevented seaport from southeast and south south.

After the long discussion 3 of them later agreed with me that Tinubu is the best candidate. And promised they will vote him

The question is that why you eboes keep damaging Tinubu reputation just to make your point?

U just wasted ur time to market a rejected product.
Realities like the high cost of food stuffs, price of petrol, diesel, cooking gas, kerosene, insecurity, dollar exchange rate, excessive corruption etc will convince them that APC & Tinubu will finish this country Kpata Kpata because he promised to continue the suffering Nigerians are going through from where Buhari stops.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2022
How did Tinubu caused all these ? Last time I check Buhari still a commander of chief army forces.
toneroforever:

U just wasted ur time to market a rejected product.
Realities like the high cost of food stuffs, price of petrol, diesel, cooking gas, kerosene, insecurity, dollar exchange rate, excessive corruption etc will convince them that APC & Tinubu will finish this country Kpata Kpata because he promised to continue the suffering Nigerians are going through from where Buhari stops.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by toneroforever(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Thedon22:
My brother they Obis supporters are like that. They think Obi can win with bullying. Just yesterday one of them in a taxi I entered was shouting down on anybody supporting anybody else except Obi. A lawyer in Lagos for that matter. He was even claiming that Tinubu is not a Nigerian maybe from Benin Republic. At that moment I just put on my earpiece and stopped listening to him. Those people are pathetic. Many of them are here spreading all kinds of rumours about Tinubu, doctoring pictures and videos to discredit Tinubu. Unfortunately for them the more they do so the more we are endeared to Tinubu.

Even El-Rufai that derives benefits from Tinubu despite being a governor & a staunch Tinubu supporter came out to criticize him recently that he is old and should take a rest.
But folks like u that bear the brunt of APC's misrule will keep supporting them just because of tribalism.
Tinubu is ageing, ailing & demented. Telling him to quit the race on account of that is not hatred, it's just stating the obvious. The destiny of over 200 million Nigerians can't be entrusted into the hands of an unfit man. There's no time for sentiments here. Get that into ur brain.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Oplomo: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate, abeg na with this your agbero English you take convert them? grin grin
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by ZUBY77(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Did you tell them he is a walking dead?
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Liar.
toneroforever:

Even El-Rufai that derives benefits from Tinubu despite being a governor & a staunch Tinubu supporter came out to criticize him recently that he is old and should take a rest.
But folks like u that bear the brunt of APC's misrule will keep supporting them just because of tribalism.
Tinubu is ageing, ailing & demented. Telling him to quit the race on account of that is not hatred, it's just stating the obvious. The destiny of over 200 million Nigerians can't be entrusted into the hands of an unfit man. There's no time for sentiments here. Get that into ur brain.

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by ALTERNATEID: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2022
You’ve done well comrade. Keep spreading the gospel of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to the unbelievers. God bless you greatly.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Enkidu70: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Today I met a three young men in an area I will not mention here in lagos, these boy were discussing politics and I paid attention to their discussion because it's all about 2023 and candidate.

Fortunately 3 of them agreed that peter obi will go far but he will still come distance 3rd. They believe that Tinubu will win because the two regions that will decide the election are fully supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Meanwhile since 3 of them are relaxing where I parked my car I just have to dabble to their discussing. First thing I will ask them is where they are from .one is from Delta the second one is from calabar the other one is from river state.

However I just have to ask them who they are supporting delta man is supporting Sowore but he preferred Tinubu but he wanted to vote against Tinubu because his boss from southeast told him that Tinubu is a thief and sickler and he Tinubu might
die anytime soon that he Tinubu prevented seaport from southeast and south south.

After the long discussion 3 of them later agreed with me that Tinubu is the best candidate. And promised they will vote him

The question is that why you eboes keep damaging Tinubu reputation just to make your point?

Dog chop ya stinking mouth there
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2022
We will resist the blackmailer by all means.
ALTERNATEID:
You’ve done well comrade. Keep spreading the gospel of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to the unbelievers. God bless you greatly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Who is this thing .
Enkidu70:

Dog chop ya stinking mouth there
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Thedon22: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2022
toneroforever:

Rant all you like Tinubu will be your President come 2023. That's just more of the reality. After that you will just realize you have wasted your time and emotions in vain. By the time Tinubu becomes the best president to rule Nigeria your likes will realize you just wasted your emotions. Take note of today. Tinubu will be the best president ever in spite of all your age brouhaha
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by BigIyanga: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Soludo is governor of Anambra State.

You flunked Common Sense 101. Soludo is governor after Peter left office 8 yrs ago. Peter became a governor at his 1st attempt without any prior political experience and godfather. Soludo became a governor after 3 attempts.. and Obiano became his godfather.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by bdon123(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

U are talking nonsense, if i wasnt voting Obi,i would rather support Atiku.D only candidate fully unfit is Tinubu.Health wise he isnt,Hes family background till date is a mystery,source of wealth is mystery.The only sure thing we know abt him is he either is or still a drug lord frm as far back as 1984.
Another reason again is he feels its his birthright n its turn by turn n we don't matter,well i would rather want this theivery set of politicians to know we d people matter n have a say.
Now to d big question wtf in this world could a social media allawee collector frm Tinubu social media team use to convince me to vote tinubu who is already on his way to his ancestors.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Afamed: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Their propaganda machine is next to nothing . If you listen to most of their lies, my brother. The last time i visited Ph, towards Mile 1, 2 and 3. If you hear most of the lies they carry against Tinubu
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by toneroforever(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Thedon22:

Rant all you like Tinubu will be your President come 2023. That's just more of the reality. After that you will just realize you have wasted your time and emotions in vain. By the time Tinubu becomes the best president to rule Nigeria your likes will realize you just wasted your emotions. Take note of today. Tinubu will be the best president ever in spite of all your age brouhaha

How.... Show all working. A little bit of detailed explanation will suffice.
It's not just by saying so so candidate will win. Tell us how. If u make sense people will know.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Some of them haven't even been to Lagos.
Afamed:

Their propaganda machine is next to nothing . If you listen to most of their lies, my brother. The last time i visited Ph, towards Mile 1, 2 and 3. If you hear most of the lies they carry against Tinubu
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Tinubuadvocate: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Such an inconsequential fellow.
bdon123:

U are talking nonsense, if i wasnt voting Obi,i would rather support Atiku.D only candidate fully unfit is Tinubu.Health wise he isnt,Hes family background till date is a mystery,source of wealth is mystery.The only sure thing we know abt him is he either is or still a drug lord frm as far back as 1984.
Another reason again is he feels its his birthright n its turn by turn n we don't matter,well i would rather want this theivery set of politicians to know we d people matter n have a say.
Now to d big question wtf in this world could a social media allawee collector frm Tinubu social media team use to convince me to vote tinubu who is already on his way to his ancestors.
Re: I Was Able To Convinced This 3 Men Why They Should Vote Tinubu] by Enkidu70: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is this thing .

Your mother's concubine

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Great Plague Has Befallen Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye / Nigerians Are Now Refugees In Our Country, Shame On Tinubu....Niger Republic. / Try This;the Musa Ya'adua Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.