Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari (6115 Views)

Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) / Senate Adopts Direct Primaries for political parties in all elective positions / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Nyamuri: 5:51am On Nov 19, 2022
The only state L.P. will get 25% is Benue and plateau
Kobonaire234:

I hope LP does some aggresive work, with 2-3 months left...but it is looking very unlikely that they would get 25% in the North and middle belt.

They may do something in Taraba and Benue...but at the end, those are PDP states, and the party are going to do everything in their power to get the vote out for Atiku.
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Nyamuri: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol are u from Zamfara state or have u ever been there undecided
Kobonaire234:
PDP and APC will split a lot of positions , with PDP coming out on top.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:53am On Nov 19, 2022
All these APC people and their confident or overconfident talks.How are they sure they are going to be victorious? With all the socioeconomic destruction,the demonic party has caused at the federal level,and yet some will vote for them.
It's only a mad man who does the same thing repeatedly, and expects a different result.
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol are u from Zamfara state or have u ever been there undecided

Are you?
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Nyamuri: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Like how Tinubu will get 25% in Anambra ba!
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Obi will get the needed 25% in Zamfara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Nyamuri: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol he knows he has no chance in winning the elections, even soludfo testified
zionstaar75:
pdp will only win taraba, Benue is a no.im surprised that obi isn't trying to make inroads in the north, I'm very surprised. How can he win presidential election without northern votes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Nyamuri: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Yes.. the PDP gubernatorial candidate(lawal dare) is my step mother elder brother sef
Kobonaire234:

Are you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Kilometres: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2022
Even the governor that won based on court ruling g has decamped to APC

Zamfara is APC
APC is Zamfara

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Gringory Pandora will win

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Yes.. the PDP gubernatorial candidate(lawal dare) is my step mother elder brother seg

Anyway, I was not talking specifically about Zamfara.
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by ALTERNATEID: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Obi will not get 2k votes in Zamfara.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by ALTERNATEID: 6:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
All these APC people and their confident or overconfident talks.How are they sure they are going to be victorious? With all the socioeconomic destruction,the demonic party has caused at the federal level,and yet some will vote for them.
It's only a mad man who does the same thing repeatedly, and expects a different result.

No vex o, LP will win Zamfara.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by mach7(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2022
donaldking100:
I can't really comprehend why a young person that has been in Nigeria for the past 7yrs, having friends or relatives who have been at home for 8 months because of ASUU strike, seen 1$=N800+
And your option is APC?
You're not just wicked, you're an agent of the devil.
This is a very lazy argument.
If we want to compare performance using this method, then how much was the exchange rate in 1999 when PDP took over versus when they left in 2015?
On the issue of ASUU strike, while it is regrettable, it is not a new thing from the military years to the PDP years. Afterall under Obi, the ASUU in Anambra went on strike for about 6 months or so, even Doctors went on strike.

Finally, a point which you must note. This election is not a referendum on APC. But rather, it is an election between 3 choices; Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.
Majority of Nigerians see Tinubu as the best option.

So you can wail all you like by calling people who intend to vote for Tinubu agents of the devil, but that is in your pocket.

Asiwaju Tinubu will win, and you can either choose to contribute to the success of his presidency by being a law abiding citizen or you can choose to japa. Either option is acceptable.

P.S......and if you want to compare on party performance, then APC also has objective achievements on the ground to show, which is way better than the 16 years of PDP and the 0 years of Labour Party.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by BaddestQueen(f): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2022
iammo:
When Party with Structure talks they talk confidently
biligi biligi hahahahaha
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by JimohMomoh: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2022
coconutbag:
How these men look humans in the face and boast they'll win all elections in a place despite causing great hardship and sorrow baffles me. It's either these men are insáne or the people they lead are.

If you see the bogus retirement package the criminal called Yari gave himself when leaving office as Governor you will weep for the poor people of Zamfara.

Matawalle had to cancel it

The people of Zamfara thought Matawalle was their saviour but he too later decamped to APC
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by youngrhosy(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2022
Will sweep of be swept out
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by pinacole1(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Successkay12:
Obi go be 20.63 odds

Bro u lie. Obi odd go reach 200.01 na d teuth i tel u so. I see apc getting close to 100% in zamfara. Those people are different form of hausa breed. They dnt hear anything else ohhhh once an alh have given dem go.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by daygee12: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Combined with their embezzled money tongue
Las las u go hug Transformer

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by pinacole1(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Na dis be obedient problem. Who will give obi 25% in zamfara. I am serving in zamfara. Bros no talk dis again oh. Zamfara people na different breed of hausa ohhh. Dem nor kn lp let alone obi. Go to the street and campaign for lp i pray u come back alive.... get this into ur head now and have peace...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Amah70: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Who doesn't know that Zamfara state, once led by Sani Yerima, is the home and purveyor of Sharia criminal laws in Nigeria?
APC is a Janjaweeeds political party striving for an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by daygee12: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2022
coconutbag:
How these men look humans in the face and boast they'll win all elections in a place despite causing great hardship and sorrow baffles me. It's either these men are insáne or the people they lead are.

Ur Governor no do u the same, shame on u

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by daygee12: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Bro this is not South East o

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by pinacole1(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2022
PureMe01:

Carry your Zamfara. Your Thiefnubuu should come get 1 vote for Edo make we see grin

Hope u knw even in edo lp go no where. Even the bini u re talking about will still be difficult for lp. Dnt bother to talk of edo north. Esan land is pdp. So tell me where we lp win in edo state... pls tel us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by daygee12: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
pdp will only win taraba, Benue is a no.im surprised that obi isn't trying to make inroads in the north, I'm very surprised. How can he win presidential election without northern votes?

No u are facing the reality
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Amah70: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2022
frank14011991:
Tinubu will get 70% of ZAMFARA votes with yerima, yari, marafa and matawalle working together

In bold; not surprised.
Yerima Sani introduced the adoption of Islamic sharia criminal laws in the 12 northern sharia states when he was governor of Zamfara state.
Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws

Bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram, Bandits have ransacked Zamfara state.

Kwontinue.
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Menclothing: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Febuary is near any party who win is people choice

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Akmahoghany: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2022
PureMe01:

Carry your Zamfara. Your Thiefnubuu should come get 1 vote for Edo make we see grin

Just be ready with a functional shock absorber, Obi will loose gallantly!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by garfield1: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2022
pinacole1:

Na dis be obedient problem. Who will give obi 25% in zamfara. I am serving in zamfara. Bros no talk dis again oh. Zamfara people na different breed of hausa ohhh. Dem nor kn lp let alone obi. Go to the street and campaign for lp i pray u come back alive.... get this into ur head now and have peace...

How many percentage will atiku and kwankwaso get here

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by PureMe01: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2022
pinacole1:

Hope u knw even in edo lp go no where. Even the bini u re talking about will still be difficult for lp. Dnt bother to talk of edo north. Esan land is pdp. So tell me where we lp win in edo state... pls tel us...

Beer parlour gist grin

Go tell your elrufai to mellow down on his recent bombing to your Thiefnubuu
Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by Emir01: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

75% based on Obedients level

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by CSTRR: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Zamfara has the highest poverty rate, with one of the lowest education levels if not the lowest.

I don't expect them to vote better.

The more educated a populace is,the farther they move from the apc.

Just go through all the demographics in Nigeria, and you would see that it is true.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari by NuruDiddy: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Tufia kwa. God forbid BATin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Fashola Declares Austerity Measures In Lagos / Name National Library After Achebe: Reps To FG / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.