Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m (21862 Views)

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by oderinde151(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
"after an intelligence based interrogation" grin grin grin

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by dplordx(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Another Obident down! Took poor mama along. Obidients sha angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Neddstark: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
marlow1962:
Imagine, for 1m wer no fit even buy corrola.

1M wey no fit rent correct 3 bedroom flat for lagos.

6 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nah tinubu cause am
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Gboom: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
This kind of justice should not be delayed.
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Pathfinder2090: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Old news
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Holybaddo:
Animal in human form

But some grandmas can be a pain in the ass

Where did you see grandma in the story or headline?

5 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Dididrumz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Holybaddo:
Animal in human form

She's his Stepmom, not grandma

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
If not for prisons Peter Obi would have won the election
Do you gerit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Farid24224(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Alexiiydon:
First two people that comment above me are mentally derailed

Shatap!!! Were they lying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
am sure They wil spend the rert of their mieserable lives behind bars. Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by ZombieSlayer1: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
1 million Naira shocked

Fela should blow the trumpet and end this world!

In as much as I don’t have facts, I am a strong believer that the devil also creates people same way God does.

You cannot tell me God created all on Earth. How do they eliminate that conscience and guilt? Kill someone cos of 1M…..

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.... aswear na Fela hol the trumpet, but allow him finish his celestial weed first

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by duro4chang(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Just for a mere one million naira? Heartless people. Money has become their God.

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Gbemini(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anambra again... Why obi state all the time... This obi s a curse...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by ZombieSlayer1: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
asanausana91:
The land of the rising crime. I can't imagine the amount of crime that we will see in this country if Peter Obi win the election.
Don't vote for ipob terrorists.
Tinubu wants to export skull mining to every nook and cranny of Nigeria just the same way it is in the Wild Wild West
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
I know them personally, quite unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
If not for prisons Peter Obi would have won the election
Do you gerit
INEC should have extend polling unit to Asia prisons

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by marlow1962(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Neddstark:

1M wey no fit rent correct 3 bedroom flat for lagos.
Imagine
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by ZombieSlayer1: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
oderinde151:
"after an intelligence based interrogation" grin grin grin
The guy don collect 2x4 planking. That's the intelligence based interrogation

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by ZombieSlayer1: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
INEC should have extend polling unit to Asia prisons
And to shrines in the south west too, I learnt that's where you find most people from your region going about their usual duty of mining skulls
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by kunleham(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Holybaddo:
Animal in human form

Is being pain in the ass justify the murderous act?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Realists(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Nah tinubu cause am

What a sacarsim,
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Roboto11: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
What a horrible story.

They are in for it.
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

And to shrines in the south west too, I learnt that's where you find most people from your region going about their usual duty of mining skulls
you mean OTOKOTO and OKIJA SHRINE?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by 007Marvel(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
I refuse to be a slave to my tribe,religion, ethnic group or state, Good thing my thoughts are both independent and constructive! The devil can feed for a lifetime on the hate, bigotry and division Nairalander breeds! Have never seen such huge amount of sadistic and hate filled creatures concentrated in one place!!

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by Iseoluwani: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
1 million Naira shocked

Fela should blow the trumpet and end this world!

In as much as I don’t have facts, I am a strong believer that the devil also creates people same way God does.

You cannot tell me God created all on Earth. How do they eliminate that conscience and guilt? Kill someone cos of 1M…..

They are called THE Nephilim

Research that name deeply

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by BarrElChapo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Holybaddo:
Animal in human form

Read before typing!

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by ZombieSlayer1: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you mean OTOKOTO and OKIJA SHRINE?
No, I mean the millions of shrine littering every nook and cranny of your region. I hear skull mining generates the highest IGR in that region.
Scientists have posited that south westerners will be the first humans to evolve being headless as a result of incessant skull mining in that region grin
I'm looking for investors to open a helmet factory in Ogun State soon, hope you'll patronise my business
Re: 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m by AfonjaConehead: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thunda nla nla faya the police officers that arrested those bastards without blowing up their brains!!!! Jeeezzz!! No need for interrogation,just blow up their goddamm heads!!!! God knows what I would do if I was a cop or a military officer!!! Just look at them,tiny bastards!!! Omg!!!!

Holybaddo:
Animal in human form

FkUUUUU!!!!!!!! That's how most of them are and that's how we know them!
A grandma is pain in Ur bloody arsse and then you fkn murder her!!!!? Is that what ya saying!!!?
See,I'm a bit tipsy on some party onboard ship as it's the the weekend but I still gat my senses to know that this is horribly bad and you made a mess with your comment,mehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Kid Housemaid (graphic Pics) / Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram / We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.