Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (406 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by LittleBigDick(m): 5:15am On Nov 19, 2022
I hit my girlfriend yesterday because she suggested opening up our relationship. It wasn't a big deal tho. I just slapped her face.
She grabbed some of her stuff and left to her parents house angered but didn't break up with me yet. I sent her a text "If you wanna break up im fine with it but i need a clarification" and she replied "i don't know, let's talk tomorrow"
Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if i over reacted but i felt disrespected. I just acted without thinking
Re: Help by JASONjnr(m): 5:17am On Nov 19, 2022
Ok....
Re: Help by Blunttruth: 5:18am On Nov 19, 2022
LittleBigDick:
I hit my girlfriend yesterday because she suggested opening up our relationship. It wasn't a big deal tho. I just slapped her face.
She grabbed some of her stuff and left to her parents house angered but didn't break up with me yet. I sent her a text "If you wanna break up im fine with it but i need a clarification" and she replied "i don't know, let's talk tomorrow"
Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if i over reacted but i felt disrespected. I just acted without thinking

If she continues with you, then she is a fool. So as you slapped her you felt like a man abi. Pussy assed coward. Well I don't blame you sha, I blame the girl who left her parents house to live with you without marriage.

1 Like

Re: Help by Stephen0mozzy: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2022
I sent her a text "If you wanna break up im fine with it but i need a clarification"

Shey you're like 17yrs old sha. Cos this reeks of immaturity. You hit a woman and you texted the above after she left in anger? You need clarification.

Here's one.... Learn communication skills and learn how to walk away when you're angered.. That's what makes you a man.

1 Like

Re: Help by imagrg(m): 6:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Make peace with her please and don't you dare hit her again oh.
Re: Help by boxer022(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2022
I don't seem to understand what you wrote, you hit her for suggesting opening your relationship with her. In what way does she mean, and what right do you have to hit her? You have no right whatsoever to do that. Whether you gave chance to fix it is between the two of you, as you are both adults.
Re: Help by Candidlady: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2022
LittleBigDick:

You hit your gf and you still got the mind to send her such text without apologising undecided

Ipity any guy that tries this rubbish with me.

That your gf na mumu big one

(1) (Reply)

She's Spotted In A Nuddie Video On Snapchat / “Where Are Your Parents?” – Netizens Reacts As Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate.. / This Would Help Upgrade Your Status In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.