Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It. (295 Views)

You See That Nonsense Saying Women Preferring Dark Skin Guys To Light Skin Guys / Ladies Say They Prefer Dark Skin Guys / Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! (2) (3) (4)

Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It. by czarr(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Every thread created about skin colour on nairaland is always a guy asking why ladies think fair guys are more handsome....and in all these threads created 90 percent of nairaland girls comment that they prefer Dark skin guys and that fair guys are feminine looking, soft etc... There is nothing you won't hear about light skin guys, some girls even say they feel irritated by light skin guys.

How many times will girls drum it into your ears that they prefer tall, DARK and handsome? Yet there is always that insecure guy who is afraid a light skin guy will snatch his babe.

Despite all these you won't see a light skin guy create a thread complaining. All skin shades should be appreciated but in trying to promote the black is beautiful mantra, we are heading towards marginalisation of the light skin in Africa as if we are in competition, if you travel outside and they treat you badly you will scream discrimination but we are doing the same thing to light skin people, with accusations of arrogance, instead of fighting your own insecurity....

Maybe 50years from now we go de hear #Lightskin is beautiful because by then light skin people go don get low self esteem. Let's not bring down one skin shade to promote another, we should all be appreciated we are all Africans.
Re: Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It. by Banilla: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Everyone has preference. Most black men prefer light-skin or mixed race black women. I guess women are now being vocal too. Lol

Just love yourself.
Re: Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It. by czarr(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
Everyone has preference. Most black men prefer light-skin or mixed race black women. I guess women are now being vocal too. Lol

Just love yourself.
I love myself, I just want the dark skin guys to also love themselves and stop creating thread about light skin guys.
Re: Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
You sef rest
Re: Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It. by Finitin: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:

Just love yourself.
yeah babe kiss
Re: Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It. by Banilla: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Finitin:
yeah babe kiss

How To Know If A Guy And A Woman Is Wasting Your Time / Man Lists Conditions For Second Wife. / Pls Dont Let Greed Override Your Happiness