Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography (30679 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / Justice Mary Ukaego Peter-Odili Bows Out Of the Supreme Court / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Afamed: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Habitual pathological liar, I really dont know his mission

Always trying to mislead people with fake data

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by AfonjaPriest: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/chigachi-eke/081514.html
I am happy the truth has finally come out. President Peter Obi was actually speaking the truth. All the BATstard miscreant urchins can now have their rest in peace. They should copy their Baba agbaya, because he is resting in peace.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by caprini1: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2022
kingthreat:

Exactly. This will expose more lies of Atiku, Obi and the mental ineptness of Bola Tinubu.
Absolutely,then we as Nigerians will decide who we want to lead us.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by ihimiray(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2022
YunusaWale:
@naptu... your relevance begins & ends right here on Nairaland.

Peter Obi can conveniently feed you & your generations yet unborn for a thousand years with his legitimate earnings. He's not a druggie.

You're one of the people portraying we the Yorubas in bad light.
how is he putting youruba in a bad light..obi lied so allow them take advantage..same thing obidient have done
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by prinxwizard(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2022
kingthreat:
Peter Obi is just the lesser thief among Tinubu and Atiku.
If Peter Obi is to rule Nigeria the same way he governed Anambra 2006 - 2014, my brother Nigeria is finished.

Please read news from 2017. Don't be obidiently foolish.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/gov-obiano-peter-obi-war-words/
Clap for yourself
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by chikason22(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Eketem:

Your bias is claring and sad.
The irony is lost on you that you are fact checking people whose history is known and documented but defending those whose history is questionable.

You refuse to take threads where actual evidence exists on a candidates fake history to the front page but dance around this one.

Such a shame, just as I guessed you rushed this one to the front page without traction but the one that had over 7 pages with real evidence that a candidate falsified his history you ignored.

There is no level playing field.
There is nothing you can do to educate shameless people. MYND44 is a SHAMELESS Mod
God bless Lalasticlala for been a real man and a real Mod. Unlike the chalatan of a mod who can't remain neutral for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by benardtotti(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Peter is planning his next moves..

Others are planning their next speaking-in-tongues..

Where is your candidates manifesto ? After 2 weeks of dropping an ill prepared manifesto he has gone silent on it .
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by NuruDiddy: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2022
kingthreat:
Peter Obi is just the lesser thief among Tinubu and Atiku.
If Peter Obi is to rule Nigeria the same way he governed Anambra 2006 - 2014, my brother Nigeria is finished.

Please read news from 2017. Don't be obidiently foolish.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/gov-obiano-peter-obi-war-words/

Who is Obiano?
Where is he now?
Mention one thing good he did in Anambra state
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2022
obynzo:

Wait do you guys really understand English tenses?You people are really an Embarrassment to the educational system it just proves that you all cannot hold a discussion at a cerebral level of intellect. I watched that video and Peter Obi never said he played ball with Odili. He stated that he went to CKC like Odili and that Odili when he played ball they were sure to win. He never said he played ball with Odili. These lies just have to stop aahhhhh where is your honor guys?

Politicans lie. Even the good ones.

Thank you
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by membranus: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2022
YunusaWale:

Shut it, you cretinous wrench.

Does Tinubu have any known business besides Drug Peddling & Looting of Lagos State resources?

We don hear you, continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by BluntCrazeMan: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2022
benardtotti:

Where is your candidates manifesto ? After 2 weeks of dropping an ill prepared manifesto he has gone silent on it .
This one's problem is manifesto
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by BluntCrazeMan: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Leoleo1:
And it's the first time he's lying on video?
If you took your time to analyze that post which I commented on properly. You'll know your principal doesn't know what he's doing.

FYI: as much as I wish we had better alternatives among these 3, Obi won't do shit as president. He just doesn't have the thrust and know how. Tinubu will perform better than Obi and Atiku put together multiplied by 3. I stand for competence over silly, damaging sentiment.

I won't quote you again.

Urchins too many here
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by casualobserver: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Mrklemo(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2022
When the World and Nigeria had good things for students.

I feel so bad reading this.. Imagine hustling while in school. And a job awaits you once you graduate. Now, graduates not all, roam and play Bet9ja for survival. Some of us want to start business but no capital.

Shame on those that spoilt this graet Country.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by SmartyPants(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All these because of what our amiable incoming president said? The greatest question is, did Peter Obi attended CKC that Peter Odili attended? the answer is yes. Was Odili, PO senior? yes he was, was Odili a good footballer as acclaimed by our incoming president? the answer still remain yes.

I wonder how idiots and myopic BATstards tend to dwell on fact checking Peter Obi, with a clean sheet. Meanwhile ,I heard their lord and savior with smelly teeth was pushing drugs in Chicago, till date non of these brainless urchins care to fact check if what they labeled their BATstard is true or not. Of course they know it's true hence they are running away from fact checking like a headless chicken.

Atleast I know where my president schooled, where he's from , I have seen all his certificates, I have known and seen the people that attended the same school with him. Now show me any of rotten teeth thièfnubu school mates even those that graduated ages before him? I won't mind, show me any school he attended in this life, show me any of his certificates he claimed to have.

I have no time for people who pride in foolishness and agbadorism.

Lol.

Peter Obi mentioned Odili as a witness - to show that he went to school with people that he can point to. If it is proven that he in fact did not go to school with the witness he claimed, then his point is impeached. It's that simple.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2022
ariesbull:

I might enter HOLY GHOST COLLEGE Owerri years after Kanu Nwankwo graduated and as a legend I will hear his stories that we (Our School) will loose marches when Kanu didn't play for the school.

These idiots and fools doesn't understand the concept of "we" here. We here means the school not my players or my class team, it means the school

The we here stands for collective noun

I HATE ASUU for making graduated reason like idiots...

I where they got play together from.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Erazetriumphant: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Fact-checking the fact checkers.

You are a Mod and supposed to neutral.
Can’t believe how biased you have become, especially towards a candidate that we all know can change Nigeria for good.
@seun…. Abeg check this your mod o.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by OKEMKPI: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Nigerians have decided

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Invitationn: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2022
YunusaWale:

Fact-Check... it's a well established fact that, however much you try to denigrate his person with your position as a Moderator on Nairaland, you & your generations unborn can never equal and/or amount to a thousandth of the financial & business assets & political pedigree of Mr Peter Obi.

As usual, you can ban me & my ilks out of Nairaland with your position as a Moderator here. I doubt if anyone of us would give a flying fucck about it.

Go figure... it is what it is.
Pained Zombidient.
So emotional grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Invitationn: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2022
OKEMKPI:
Nigerians have decided
We don't want a serial/pathological liar as well grin
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by benardtotti(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This one's problem is manifesto

Don't worry you will understand why manifesto is important 4 years from now .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Roboto11: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2022
Eketem:

Your bias is claring and sad.
The irony is lost on you that you are fact checking people whose history is known and documented but defending those whose history is questionable.

You refuse to take threads where actual evidence exists on a candidates fake history to the front page but dance around this one.

Such a shame, just as I guessed you rushed this one to the front page without traction but the one that had over 7 pages with real evidence that a candidate falsified his history you ignored.

There is no level playing field.

Why not set up your own forum?

Obi supporters hate their principal being x-rayed.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Roboto11: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2022
YunusaWale:

Fact-Check... it's a well established fact that, however much you try to denigrate his person with your position as a Moderator on Nairaland, you & your generations unborn can never equal and/or amount to a thousandth of the financial & business assets & political pedigree of Mr Peter Obi.

As usual, you can ban me & my ilks out of Nairaland with your position as a Moderator here. I doubt if anyone of us would give a flying fucck about it.

Go figure... it is what it is.

But you will abi?
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Roboto11: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Erazetriumphant:

You are a Mod and supposed to neutral.
Can’t believe how biased you have become, especially towards a candidate that we all know can change Nigeria for good.
@seun…. Abeg check this your mod o.

For fact checking?
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by bizzibodi(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
We all know Peter Obi is a crook and a shameless liar who lie just about almost everything.
You mean Peter Odili?
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by BluntCrazeMan: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2022
benardtotti:

Don't worry you will understand why manifesto is important 4 years from now .
Manifesto will never be a problem..
In case you have chosen not to understand what I meant.

Meanwhile..
Thank you for choosing not to understanding me..
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Tareq1105: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
We all know Peter Obi is a crook and a shameless liar who lie just about almost everything.

As at 1971 Peter Odili was already in the medical school according to his book, how then did Pita Obi Pandora claim they used to play football together? Someone he didn't meet in secondary school.

I'll continue to tell obidients that this Oshodi strategy of selling wares wouldn't help Obi. Omo Ibo will tell you it's your size, shoes that's not your size just bcoz he doesn't have your size in stock. He would want to force your legs inside the shoes. He no go work, I can't stand these lies.

Today, Bureau of Statistics tell Nigeria and Nigerians the truth about our price index. Buhari gave them free hands to do their job. If Obi get there na lies reports we'll be getting. Lai Mohammed would be child's play compared with what Obi is bringing to the table.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by SenatePresdo(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44:

Why are you soo Biased?

Is it because Seun is also Biased ?

Yourbas are known to be intellectuals, but I wonder the type of yorubas you and Seun are.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by clevybrown(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All these because of what our amiable incoming president said? The greatest question is, did Peter Obi attended CKC that Peter Odili attended? the answer is yes. Was Odili, PO senior? yes he was, was Odili a good footballer as acclaimed by our incoming president? the answer still remain yes.

I wonder how idiots and myopic BATstards tend to dwell on fact checking Peter Obi, with a clean sheet. Meanwhile ,I heard their lord and savior with smelly teeth was pushing drugs in Chicago, till date non of these brainless urchins care to fact check if what they labeled their BATstard is true or not. Of course they know it's true hence they are running away from fact checking like a headless chicken.

Atleast I know where my president schooled, where he's from , I have seen all his certificates, I have known and seen the people that attended the same school with him. Now show me any of rotten teeth thièfnubu school mates even those that graduated ages before him? I won't mind, show me any school he attended in this life, show me any of his certificates he claimed to have.

I have no time for people who pride in foolishness and agbadorism.

Intelligence will not kill u grin.... This is called HYPER neck pressing for the BATstards... Keep choking them to death since they choose the partway of foolishness grin
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Voiceofthestree: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/chigachi-eke/081514.html

He should be very ashamed writing the book your people got the advantage of leading us now because the system was good then when you attain to power you people destroy everything suck Nigeria dry God will never let you nah get peace in this life
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Pakute: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I will hold my breath. grin grin

The Big Bro currently has some bit of eye defect. He cannot see all these, including the tribalism, and other -isms the forum has been plunged to.

It would seem Nairaland isn't pro-Nigeria after all, but until we create our own, we gba ka mu, and suck it up. lipsrsealed

Create wetin?, the only thing you can create is a moan, aside that, your little brain is incapable of creating nothing that benefits humanity.
Nairaland is pro-Nigeria when it pushes anti- Tinubu's threads on the front page but becomes Anti- Nigeria when it exposes Peter Obi's numerous lies, ode olopolo dudu.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Reyhzor(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44:

Even the mod too cheesy cheesy
Omoh this forum don reduce to this extent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall / 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.