Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography (30706 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / Justice Mary Ukaego Peter-Odili Bows Out Of the Supreme Court / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by kingthreat(m): 5:55am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

Mynd, Peter Obi will be the president of Nigeria whether you do all the fact checking from now till next year.

We want the country to work and not hand it over to some criminals to run it as a family affair or turn it to a camp for all sorts of agbero.

Tinubu's economic advice to the president has been to increase taxes and that's what we're suffering from. He has successfully generated funds for a president who doesn't know how to use it. He suggested printing of more currency...With limited supply of goods and services...

Also, you're a mod, you should never take parts in politics. You should even open a disguised account to do it but not with your moderator's account...It sends wrong signal to the many users of this forum.

So it is a bad thing to verify the truth in midst of lies?
If only we did verify the truth about Buhari in 2015, would we be in this situation?
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by chiokeman(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Who God has blessed no one can cause.
Have you spent same energy in finding out BAT $460,000 drug and money laundering case?
Jealousy kill una there!

3 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Godfullsam(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi is a wonderful guy. He was already in high school at 6 years. Waoh! That is really wonderful grin

Tinubu is a wonderful guy. There was no record of him attending any high school, yet he graduated from American University.
That is really wonderful grin

Fellow Nigerians, we have very wonderful contestants vying for president ; a wonderful Tinubu and a wonderful obituary.
Vote wisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Theunbothered: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/chigachi-eke/081514.html
ALTERNATEID:
We all know Peter Obi
LegendHero:
Peter Obi

love how brainless Batists are constantly on Peter Obi's matter therefore giving him more popularity. grin

These evil and corrupt souls won't fact check their drug lord patron though...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by emmysoftyou: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Three Days Later.

And they are still talking about this??
I wonder why o

4 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by CrystalMax: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Now that he is found wanting, I don't know why Obidients can't just accept it and move on.

No one is above mistake, we just have to accept that the most vulnerable mistake of this man is white lies.

Let's know this and know peace. He is like every other Nigerian politician, all of them na the same.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Majesty2(m): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

Mynd, Peter Obi will be the president of Nigeria whether you do all the fact checking from now till next year.

We want the country to work and not hand it over to some criminals to run it as a family affair or turn it to a camp for all sorts of agbero.

Tinubu's economic advice to the president has been to increase taxes and that's what we're suffering from. He has successfully generated funds for a president who doesn't know how to use it. He suggested printing of more currency...With limited supply of goods and services...

Also, you're a mod, you should never take parts in politics. You should even open a disguised account to do it but not with your moderator's account...It sends wrong signal to the many users of this forum.
president of beerfraud u meant abi because a cow has a better chance than the idiotic worthless akpu munching gorilla you guys are following like zombie.... Ogbeni, that born liar can only dream of ruling this country, in real life the bastard will never near the gate of aso rock
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by JASONjnr(m): 6:02am On Nov 19, 2022
kingthreat:

So it is a bad thing to verify the truth in midst of lies?
If only we did verify the truth about Buhari in 2015, would we be in this situation?

Let him do fact check on Tinubu's name, age and academics first....

All he does is push irrelevant topics that's against Peter Obi to the front page.

6 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by JASONjnr(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Majesty2:
president of beerfraud u meant abi because a cow has a better chance than the idiotic worthless akpu munching gorilla you guys are following like zombie.... Ogbeni, that born liar can only dream of ruling this country, in real life the bastard will never near the gate of aso rock

Ok....Stay safe....

I've got what I want to use my energy for....

3 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Fact-checking the fact checkers.

I no even understand wetin u dey talk/cap concerning Peter's football team with elder Odili

Ahnie... shey u understand ni?

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Eketem: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2022
After pushing biased posts the supposed moderator will invite his BOT farm buddies .

What does a moderator mean?

Seun a moderator means — someone who controls and leads a discussion between a group of people, but does not take any side in it:

Does this Moderator fit into this description?
Declare Nairaland a support group for Tinubu so the message is clear if not how does a thread showing pages of evidence with 7 pages of conversation about Tinubus falsified certificates not make front page and this attempt to twist words a person didn't outrightly say consistently make front page with the supposed moderator who is supposed by definition to be neutral leading his BOT farm Mob.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Vulcanheph(m): 6:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44:

I thought all mods are supposed to have a neutral stand on issues but it's obvious you aren't neutral.

Seun really needs to do about something about his bias mods.

9 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Ovieemmanuel: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2022
NotKnown:
Lol see what our mods have resorted to.

Just look at the one just above me cheesy grin

How come whenever Mr agbado the white powder sniffing dealer has something you need to fact check you do eyes right and look the other way?

Have you fact checked BATman's fake Chicago certificate he got from pinterest or the fact that he's using someone else's identity?

Una go chop corn tire.

Cry me a river Nigeria must be great next year.
buhari!!! Buhari!!!!! Buhari!!!! Say it again

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by uchmannn(m): 6:14am On Nov 19, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
We all know Peter Obi is a crook and a shameless liar who lie just about almost everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by uchmannn(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by kingthreat(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

All he does is push irrelevant topics that's against Peter Obi to the front page.

I am of that opinion. A factcheck on all the candidates and let the truth come out.
As for Mynd44, he is opportune to be the mod of Nairaland, if you are not cool with it you have Twitter, facebook or even the opportunity to build your own website.

3 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by ALTERNATEID: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=uchmannn post=118508431][/quote]

Can’t you read? Odili in his book said he was already a university student in 1971 and not at CKC. Are you guys not tired of lying?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by nedekid: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
We all know Peter Obi is a crook and a shameless liar who lie just about almost everything.
But this is a plain, believable biography. Not one that tells you he got to America, entered one school, finish in 1979, worked in all the blue chip companies, returned to Nigeria as oil executive in 1983 having millions of dollars in his acoount while earning an entry level modest 2500 dollar salary and his wife being a house wife.
Atleast we know Peter attended ckc, we don't know which one the other fellow attended.
One SAN even went as far as saying big men did not need to attend primary and secondary schools those days.

6 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by naptu2: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=uchmannn post=118508441][/quote]

"In 1966 as a lower 6 student in CKC I had secretly sat and passed the entrance exam to University College Ibadan but by September 1966 the Nigerian crisis had reached a point where people were beginning to head home. I therefore aborted the resumption at Ibadan….(After the war) I secured admission to study medicine starting with the premedical year at the main campus at Nsukka

"….I passed my premed year exams and moved over to the medical school at Enugu campus of the University of Nigeria. I left Nsukka with one firm resolve "to kill indigence for good in the subsequent years." As soon as I settled down to the 1st medical year in October 1971

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/chigachi-eke/081514.html

Lower 6 = HSC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by coconutbag: 6:23am On Nov 19, 2022
We had very exceptional guys in my secondary school that won competitions and graduated before I even entered the school. I comfortably say that whenever they were not in competitions, we (my school) has lost.

This was exactly what Obi said. I think politics affect comprehension.

4 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by JASONjnr(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2022
kingthreat:

I am of that opinion. A factcheck on all the candidates and let the truth come out.
As for Mynd44, he is opportune to be the mod of Nairaland, if you are not cool with it you have Twitter, facebook or even the opportunity to build your own website.

Your opinion.... Feel free to express it and allow my opinion.

The mod should not dabble in some affairs, this is a critical issue and we trust them not to pick sides while the rest of us campaign individually for our candidates....

If that's too hard for you to understand, please stop quoting me.

If you don't understand the power, a mod can decide to block your messages and refused to push certain topics to the front-page and only market the candidate of his/her choice leaving every other person's candidate behind.

Just imagine, pushing this topic that's demarketing my candidate to the front-page...

How do you think I will react to this knowing that a mod is behind this?

5 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by SirJerrie(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Latakia(f): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2022
It's possible for Peter Obi Pandora and Anthony Enahoro, Azikiwe or Lord Lugard to even play for the same secondary school football team if we use Hijirah calendar to calculate Obi Pandora age.

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Timoleon(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2022
It’s people like these that will be advising Nigerian youths to not go abroad to hustle but reading his story here you can see that his hustles abroad actually helped his life. Make with info what you will.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Klington: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by cliqtips: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2022
NotKnown:

How come whenever Mr agbado the white powder sniffing dealer has something you need to fact check you do eyes right and look the other way?

Have you fact checked BATman's fake Chicago certificate he got from pinterest or the fact that he's using someone else's identity?

Una go chop corn tire.

You get!!!

Just so that can balance the equation...

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Kilometres: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Eketem:

Your bias is claring and sad.
The irony is lost on you that you are fact checking people whose history is known and documented but defending those whose history is questionable.

You refuse to take threads where actual evidence exists on a candidates fake history to the front page but dance around this one.

Such a shame, just as I guessed you rushed this one to the front page without traction but the one that had over 7 pages with real evidence that a candidate falsified his history you ignored.

There is no level playing field.

Cry me a river
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by cliqtips: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

All their fast check here is to balance the equation whenever their principal f up...

He can't do fastcheck on their principal, na "slowcheck" they go do.

They want to de-market Peter Obi so bad for baba blue

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by kingthreat(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

Your opinion.... Feel free to express it and allow my opinion.

The mod should not dabble in some affairs, this is a critical issue and we trust them not to pick sides while the rest of us campaign individually for our candidates....

If that's too hard for you to understand, please stop quoting me.

If you don't understand the power, a mod can decide to block your messages and refused to push certain topics to the front-page and only market the candidate of his/her choice leaving every other person's candidate behind.

Just imagine, pushing this topic that's demarketing my candidate to the front-page...

How do you think I will react to this knowing that a mod is behind this?

If you think you know what is best for Nairaland, you should have started it before Seun.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Bobloco: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44:

As a nairaland mode, When are we going to have an expository Fact Checks on Tinubu's Origin, educational background and narcotic drugs trafficking deals on the front page of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Difrent: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Eketem:

Your bias is claring and sad.
The irony is lost on you that you are fact checking people whose history is known and documented but defending those whose history is questionable.

You refuse to take threads where actual evidence exists on a candidates fake history to the front page but dance around this one.

Such a shame, just as I guessed you rushed this one to the front page without traction but the one that had over 7 pages with real evidence that a candidate falsified his history you ignored.

There is no level playing field.

Stop Lying
No bad publicity about BAT that didnt make front page.
Lying.....intimidation.....blackmail....
.harassment and cyber bullying is not available to PO supporters alone.....
Whenever it's PO positive stories that make front page...yall keep mute , but the moment any negative news about him gets to front page you start barking and yapping like a rabid dog

Hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by HardMirror(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2022
NotKnown:

Una go chop corn tire.

supporting peter obi does not mean we should be stupid. Yes tinumbu is a scammer and i can never support him, but at least can we be honest that Peter obi is a liar too? Why must his lies and faults be covered but that of other candidates hammered on? Haba let us try to be honest once a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.