Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography (30604 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / Justice Mary Ukaego Peter-Odili Bows Out Of the Supreme Court / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Reyhzor(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Fiscus105:
I pity those who will vote for Obi, most especially non Igbo voters.

Anyway, we only want to be hearing lie and biliv magic will fall overnight.

Obi tell lie too much , infact, maybe he dnt know when lie normally come out from his mouth, yet he look innocent but inside full of lies.

Rest if you don't have any reasonable thing to say
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by ALTERNATEID: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2022
bizzibodi:

You mean Peter Odili?

PETER GREGORY OBI AKA HIM TU LIE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by mekuxiani(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
We all know Peter Obi is a crook and a shameless liar who lie just about almost everything.
Stop that nonsense that man hustled in life he wasn't lying
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Putindbutt: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Found wanting nibo? grin grin

That's an impossibly big lie.

Obi dash the others gap like mad!

Them nor reach.

No, all politicians are not the same, and Obi dust all the others BY FAR when it comes to integrity, morals and ethics.

And no, you're the one that should go and make peace with the fact that the rest of them polithiefcians will forever be playing catch up to Obi and his antics and antecedents.

We nor dey accept anything for here at all, lol.
Can you just keep this madness in roman sec, i wouldn't care a hoot whatever you display over there. Coming here to ascribe integrity on someone who lies ceaselessly and have been called out over mismanagement and corruption on many occasions by different including ex Governors ( Ngige & Obiano) and current Governor, Charles Soludo. There are several old created by Anambra indigenes lamenting his Administrative failures. An int'l newspaper linking him having looted funds in an offshore account in the name of his children. I recall him forfeiting 250million caught in his private car in Lagos.
There's nothing that's more stupid than packaging a fraud as a saint by some shiit dumb ignorant knobheads.
If we need a youthful candidate with integrity, there's options in Sowore, Dumebi, Kola Abiola, Adewole Adebayo, Prof. Chris Imumolen and stop parroting a grandpa as a youth.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Houstency(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Your 2mins of falsehood, have been dispelled by Odili himself.. NL biased mod and Agbado urchins hanging on straws, case closed .. show us Tinubu's classmates, Tinubu's original uni certificate..

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by okenwa216(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2022
I can bet that these urchins calling Peter Obi a liar didn’t read the full biography grin
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Uchesis: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Fact-checking the fact checkers.

As a nairaland moderator, you are suppose to be non-partisan. Even if you have a preferred candidate, don't make it obvious.
You are like INEC in nairaland. You should be neutral.

Take advice
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by antontech(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=kingthreat post=118508093]Peter Obi is just the lesser thief among Tinubu and Atiku.
If Peter Obi is to rule Nigeria the same way he governed Anambra 2006 - 2014, my brother Nigeria is finished.

Please read news from 2017. Don't be obidiently foolish.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/gov-obiano-peter-obi-war-words/
[/quote
lies, i was in Anambra the whole 8 years, Anambra became the most interconnected state in Nigeria during Peter Obi's tenure. You will answer for spreading lies on the last day
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by kingthreat(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=antontech post=118514192][/quote]

Interconnectedness my ass. I rather a performing central bank governor than a non-performing state governor.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by greggng: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
As far as I am concern ..after reading the biography of odili ..it further vindicate the fact that Peter obi actually attended that school .unfortunately comprehension is a problem with most mischievous Nigerians.. We all.attended secondary school where we have our seniors and juniors ...there is that one senior that makes the school win every match cos he is a good player . Odili is that man as narrated by Peter obi . That doesn't mean they are classmates or played on the pitch together .

The people that need to answer questions are those without a verifiable primary , secondary school details. In sane country such people would ve been disqualified by now .

I want this election to be issue based ...All I see is apc attacking Labour Party and pdp attacking Labour and apc. At the end none has any program for the benefit of the masses . The time to look beyond ethnic and religious sentiment is now otherwise we will keep moving round in circle ..
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Morphinne: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
YunusaWale:

Fact-Check... it's a well established fact that, however much you try to denigrate his person with your position as a Moderator on Nairaland, you & your generations unborn can never equal and/or amount to a thousandth of the financial & business assets & political pedigree of Mr Peter Obi.

As usual, you can ban me & my ilks out of Nairaland with your position as a Moderator here. I doubt if anyone of us would give a flying fucck about it.

Go figure... it is what it is.
This Okoro here is in sifia pain grin grin grin
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by SpearHead: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
YunusaWale:

Fact-Check... it's a well established fact that, however much you try to denigrate his person with your position as a Moderator on Nairaland, you & your generations unborn can never equal and/or amount to a thousandth of the financial & business assets & political pedigree of Mr Peter Obi.

As usual, you can ban me & my ilks out of Nairaland with your position as a Moderator here. I doubt if anyone of us would give a flying fucck about it.

Go figure... it is what it is.
Same way the bigot banned me for telling him how Peter Obi denies him sleep everyday.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Fact-checking the fact checkers.

your so useless that you can't even reason did peter odill not attend CkC was he not among school football team so what's with this fact checking. Rest jor we need fresh Air in Nigeria as a youth you should be gunning for Pete obi but you stupidity no wan let u rest i expect you to block me grin undecided
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by DenreleDave(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That your 30k go soon finish na, and we'll be back to how we were. cheesy

We dey here.
Another nnyamuri

Na by force to support ur failure of a candidate
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by DenreleDave(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Houstency:
Your 2mins of falsehood, have been dispelled by Odili himself.. NL biased mod and Agbado urchins hanging on straws, case closed .. show us Tinubu's classmates, Tinubu's original uni certificate..

Ip0b mu mu dont go bring fake picture again.. Dull Peter obi na him be the most intelligent student?

Una no sabi lie at all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by OdefaGirl(f): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
kingthreat:
Peter Obi is just the lesser thief among Tinubu and Atiku.
If Peter Obi is to rule Nigeria the same way he governed Anambra 2006 - 2014, my brother Nigeria is finished.

Please read news from 2017. Don't be obidiently foolish.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/gov-obiano-peter-obi-war-words/

Una too lie joor....too much propaganda for someone who wishes you well and trying to save you

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Scamburster(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Another nnyamuri

Na by force to support ur failure of a candidate
Shameless begger.

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Scamburster(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ip0b mu mu dont go bring fake picture again.. Dull Peter obi na him be the most intelligent student?

Una no sabi lie at all
See mumu calling another person mumu

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by HilcomTech(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obi is a Pathological LIAR

Pathological or compulsive lying is type of mental illness
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by NwekereNdokl: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mynd44 is a bigotic mod. A mod shouldn't be taking sides. Seun take note
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Magnoliaa(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:
Create wetin?, the only thing you can create is a moan, aside that, your little brain is incapable of creating nothing that benefits humanity.
Nairaland is pro-Nigeria when it pushes anti- Tinubu's threads on the front page but becomes Anti- Nigeria when it exposes Peter Obi's numerous lies, ode olopolo dudu.

Do you want to fk me? grin grin

When was the last time you came?

Shuu, this man. Everytime you're always mentioning me, it is always with reference to one sexual remark or another.

I don't do poor granpas o.

But I can recommend Putindbutt for you.

He's giving gigolo vibes, because I have seen him a number times asslicking Nwannēni/Logõbenz on here.

Check him out, and give him a trial; promise to stay out of you guys' business lol.

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by naptu2: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
obynzo:

As a mod you a big liar. Do you guys really understand English tenses? In your bid to deceive people and spread disinformation to twist the truth you just showed that you cannot hold a discussion at a cerebral level of intellect. I watched that video and Peter Obi never said he played ball with Odili. He stated that he went to CKC like Odili and that Odili when he played ball they were sure to win. He never said he played ball with Odili. Where is your honor? After you would claim to be religious but you do shit that even an atheist will not do.

What sort of crap is this??

1) I am not a mod! What possessed you to say that I am a mod?

2) Can you show me where I stated that Peter Obi said that he played football with Peter Odili?? I am waiting.

You should seek help if you have problems comprehending simple posts.

3) Aren't you the one who is lying? Weren't you the one that made the post below? Did Peter Obi meet Dr Peter Odili at CKC?

obynzo:

Try and apply reason when you talk. Peter Odili has to sop schooling in 1967 because of the civil war he came back after the war and wrote his Higher school certificate exams in 1972 which definitely he met Peter Obi there in CKC as a junior boy.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by naptu2: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
hush15:

Exactly, but what you could have done better to balance you findings is to search all truths to conclude your findings before making the post. You can't single out an extract without conclusion. It's biased reporting when you do that.

What you just added in this particular comment, did you include it to your reporting knowing it is very possible which we know it is... I have participated in school events to especially in crickets and football in my time and I know that I have seniors who were heros and celebs of the school who come to represent the school even post waec.

What the hell are you talking about?

I wrote that I previously thought that Peter Odili might have come back to do his HSC in the 1970s, but I had no evidence of that, so I was going in search of evidence. I found evidence that he did not come back to do his HSC in the 1970s (Did you read what I posted in the first post before you made this post?)

If you had read the first post you would have seen that Dr Odili did his pre-medical year at UNN in 1970. He did his first year in 1971. So he could not have come back to CKC for his HSC. Peter Obi has just confirmed that too (see screenshots below) so what are you talking about? Are you actually reasoning through the statements or are you posting just because you want to defend (without knowing what you are defending)?

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by fof1: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/chigachi-eke/081514.html

What is d Essence of this Copyright Piece here. It doesn't invalidate what Peter Obi Said about his Nane Sake,Pls. Waste ur time to Prove Nothing Really. Peter Obi is always a Man of INTEGRITY and IMPECCABLE CHARACTER. If You Decide to Live Straight in Life, You can Achieve it always. Pls Go Back and Read up All Obi Said about Odili and You will Observe or Know that, He is Right. Stop Wasting People's Precious time,beating about the Bush to No Gain.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by naptu2: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
fof1:

What is d Essence of this Copyright Piece here. It doesn't invalidate what Peter Obi Said about his Nane Sake,Pls. Waste ur time to Prove Nothing Really. Peter Obi is always a Man of INTEGRITY and IMPECCABLE CHARACTER. If You Decide to Live Straight in Life, You can Achieve it always. Pls Go Back and Read up All Obi Said about Odili and You will Observe or Know that, He is Right. Stop Wasting People's Precious time,beating about the Bush to No Gain.

This thread is a waste of time, yet you wasted your time to post on it. Isn't that marvellous?

Can you show me where I said that I was trying to invalidate what Peter Obi said?

Whatever I do with my time is none of your business, except if you don't have anything to do but to monitor what I do with my time.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by bobntu: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Isn't it ironic that people whose candidate cannot be associated with any secondary school are so bothered about whether PO and 'PO' met in school.

Did Obi attend CKC? Yes!
Did Odili attend CKC? Yes!
Did Odili play football ⚽️ for CKC? Yes!
Did Odili go to CKC before Obi? Yes!
Do younger generations of CKC alumni refer to the older generations as 'senior boy'? Yes!
So what's your problem really?
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Pakute: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shuu, this man. Everytime you're always mentioning me, it is always with reference to one sexual remark or another.

He's giving gigolo vibes, because I have seen him a number times asslicking Nwannēni/Logõbenz on here.

Check him out, and give him a trial; promise to stay out of you guys' business lol.
fck you? ermm, you shildren of nowadays, awon boys a ti ba gbogbo beyenje gan ni, so I'd pass, . BTW, if anything at all, for the first time, it was rather a compliment than a sexual remark, you can't be that totally useless in this life nau.
And why are you recommending guys to me?.. Obo le mi n do, mi kin do furo.

2 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Putindbutt: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why would I asslick a guy when I could easily dickwhip you.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:

What sort of crap is this??

1) I am not a mod! What possessed you to say that I am a mod?

2) Can you show me where I stated that Peter Obi said that he played football with Peter Odili?? I am waiting.

You should seek help if you have problems comprehending simple posts.

3) Aren't you the one who is lying? Weren't you the one that made the post below? Did Peter Obi meet Dr Peter Odili at CKC?

Again another feeble attempt at twisting my words. Oga you are a big liar your aim of your post was to prove Peter Obi as a liar. Not knowing that you just showed how low you are in thinking at a cerebral level.

Oga your plans have failed big time.
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by hush15: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:

What the hell are you talking about?

I wrote that I previously thought that Peter Odili might have come back to do his HSC in the 1970s, but I had no evidence of that, so I was going in search of evidence. I found evidence that he did not come back to do his HSC in the 1970s (Did you read what I posted in the first post before you made this post?)

If you had read the first post you would have seen that Dr Odili did his pre-medical year at UNN in 1970. He did his first year in 1971. So he could not have come back to CKC for his HSC. Peter Obi has just confirmed that too (see screenshots below) so what are you talking about? Are you actually reasoning through the statements or are you posting just because you want to defend (without knowing what you are defending)?

Have heard you naptu. Av actually moved though but information should be wholistic and complete before putting it out there so people can make informed choices. Neway, no pun intended. NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN THO...
Re: Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography by OKEMKPI: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Invitationn:

We don't want a serial/pathological liar as well grin
Let ur papa come rule us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC’s Application To Court To Reconfigure BVAS Raises Integrity Questions / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) / Benue/Nasarawa Operation Whirl Stroke: Soldiers Neutralise Armed Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.