Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs (584 Views)

My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / My 4 Months Female Boerboel Just Died Now For know Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs by ApehJohn: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2022
Pls my fellow nairalanders in the house, I need advice on what to do; my turkey just died on the 14th day of incubating her eggs what do I do with the 12 eggs she left behind. I found her dead on top her eggs yesterday. Nobody know the cause of her dead she lay the eggs in a bush very close to my neighbor house.
Re: My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs by joceey(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Kpele

1 Like

Re: My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs by felixzo1(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2022
ApehJohn:
Pls my fellow nairalanders in the house, I need advice on what to do; my turkey just died on the 14th day of incubating her eggs what do I do with the 12 eggs she left behind. I found her dead on top her eggs yesterday. Nobody know the cause of her dead she lay the eggs in a bush very close to my neighbor house.
she died from starvation, turkeys are Soo foolish that when the are incubating eggs they forget to go out and feed or drink.what we do is, if you know where its layer, you take food to it

1 Like

Re: My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs by ApehJohn: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2022
felixzo1:
she died from starvation, turkeys are Soo foolish that when the are incubating eggs they forget to go out and feed or drink.what we do is, if you know where its layer, you take food to it
I was advised wrongly not to go close to it. That it's fine like that.
Re: My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs by aigohior(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2022
felixzo1:

Even fowl, but sometimes fowl still they go look for food
Re: My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs by Truvelisback(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2022
ApehJohn:
Did u feed her? Be honest.
Re: My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs by ApehJohn: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Did u feed her? Be honest.
I didn't want to bother her with the fear of driving her away from the eggs
Re: My Turkey Just Died On Top Her Eggs by Truvelisback(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
ApehJohn:

I didn't want to bother her with the fear of driving her away from the eggs
U should have atleast kept water and food there knowing that she is covering her eggs. She would definitely come back for her egg.

(1) (Reply)

Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... / Funny Videos Of Funny Animals Compilation 2014 / In Need Of High Quality Boerbel In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.