Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? (1450 Views)

You Don't Have to Die Prematurely While Preaching or Doing God's Work / How To Set Up Online Preaching Or Teaching / Bishop Oyedepo Obeys Authority, Has Online Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Good day great nairalanders. I have pondered over and over of these saying "I USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO WIN SOULS" And have wondered if it has really worked as claimed.
I in turn see the destruction of souls rather than being saved cos many willing and hot christians are now becoming weak by the day, most preachings of diffent MOG'S Are not heard and even if heard by few, doesnt change the life of many.
If people you speak to face to face are finding it hard to believe, how much more online? I just want to know the opinion of people on this matter.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
I keep wondering
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Good day great nairalanders. I have pondered over and over of these saying "I USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO WIN SOULS" And have wondered if it has really worked as claimed.
I in turn see the destruction of souls rather than being saved cos many willing and hot christians are now becoming weak by the day, most preachings of diffent MOG'S Are not heard and even if heard by few, doesnt change the life of many.
If people you speak to face to face are finding it hard to believe, how much more online? I just want to know the opinion of people on this matter.
Let's start with this idea of yours which is winning souls. Why do you believe it is your job to win souls, to begin with? undecided

What Jesus Christ instead told His followers to do is to teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to those in the World. Where do you get off believing it is your place to win souls? or maybe I should ask what exactly it means to "win souls" and why do you believe you have the power to do any such. undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lighthouse50:
There are many ways to evangelizing.
1. The best is face to face, one on one. This was what the disciples of Jesus practiced.
2. There could also be an indirect method, through the use of the mass media. The Holy Spirit can use any means to save a ripe soul.
3. There is also the use of Apologetics where the FAITH is defended and explained to the hearers. There are two components to this
A. Defending the Faith by Explaining the Message and Purpose of the Messiah
B. Breaking down strongholds of satanic fake knowledge by engaging them in logical reasonings.

Finally, those who are to be saved are in several stages of hardness of heart. Some are already broken and a word like Jesus loves you will win them over to Christ. Some need a great deal of persistence and some need to be bulldozed to yield. Let everyone do his bit in the work of evangelism.

I am against those who preach prosperity as the Gospel , this is the DAMAGE we are seeing in the body of Christ.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let's start with this idea of yours which is winning souls. Why do you believe it is your job to win souls, to begin with? undecided

What Jesus Christ instead told His followers to do is to teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to those in the World. Where do you get off believing it is your place to win souls? or maybe I should ask what exactly it means to "win souls" and why do you believe you have the power to do any such. undecided
To win soul is generally referred to teaching someone about God and His Truth so that the learner start having the mind to understand God's principles so that with time, the person becomes a changed person who now behaves according to the standard God wants.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I think winning souls is aka making disciples.

Prov 11:30:
"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that wins souls is wise."

It is not a bad phrase!
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ, Thanks for the breakdown You wrote 'The holy spirit can use any medium to save a ripe soul' please explain the ripeness of soul
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lighthouse50:
TenQ, Thanks for the breakdown You wrote 'The holy spirit can use any medium to save a ripe soul' please explain the ripeness of soul
The Parable of the Soil

Luk 8:4-8:
"And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spoke by a parable: A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it. And some fell on a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it. And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bore fruit an hundred times. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that has ears to hear, let him hear."

Every heart is at a different state when the WORD of God get to it. Some hearts (like the good soil) is ready.
Some hearts (like the way side) is not ready.
Some hearts (like the rocky soil) recieved the word at an emotional level.

The wayside and rocky hearts may need some POUNDING to break the rocks.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lighthouse50:
To win soul is generally referred to teaching someone about God and His Truth so that the learner start having the mind to understand God's principles so that with time, the person becomes a changed person who now behaves according to the standard God wants.
Are you to make the learner experience the part of your statement in bold or is that a choice to be made by the learner in this? undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:

I think winning souls is aka making disciples.
Prov 11:30:
"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that wins souls is wise."
It is not a bad phrase!
What does it mean to make a person a disciple - my guess here is of Jesus Christ, and not of a pastor or mog? undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What does it mean to make a person a disciple - my guess here is of Jesus Christ, and not of a pastor or mog? undecided
It's to make (teach) them to Be a
Disciple of Christ
Imitator of Christ
Apprentice of Christ
Follower of Christ

These are the meaning of Disciple.

Teaching them to OBSERVE ALL Christ has taught.

Mat 28:20:
"Teaching them to observe all things whatever I have commanded you: and, see, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen."
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:

Disciple of Christ
Imitator of Christ
Apprentice of Christ
Follower of Christ
These are the meaning of Disciple.
Teaching them to OBSERVE ALL Christ has taught.
Mat 28:20:
"Teaching them to observe all things whatever I have commanded you: and, see, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen."
I am glad you posted Matthew 28 vs 20 as the explanation for that written in Matthew 20 vs 19. undecided

So, to make one a disciple of Jesus Christ means to teach one to observe the Gospel Law of the Kingdom of God as taught by Jesus Christ, which is really what Jesus Christ sent us to do in the first place meaning you cannot by teaching a doctrine contrary to that which Jesus Christ Himself taught to make disciples for Jesus Christ, right? undecided undecided

At this point, let me digress a bit since I think this connects to the soul-winning idea that is out there in the world today. There are over 2 billion people in the world today who wear the Christian badge, all of them souls whom the churchian community claims to have won, yet the light of Jesus Christ, the symbol of His presence in life, is nowhere to be found. Wonder why? undecided

In John, Jesus Christ said the following of those He sent out into the world in His Name.
18 I have sent them into the world, just as you sent me into the world.
19 I am making myself completely ready to serve you. I do this for them, so that they also might be fully qualified for your service. - John 17 vs 18 - 19
He fully qualified them before sending them out into the world for the service of God. So, first things first, how many of those who are out there on these soul-winning campaigns have themselves been fully qualified by Jesus Christ to be of service to God? undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am glad you posted Matthew 28 vs 20 as the explanation for that written in Matthew 20 vs 19. undecided

So, to make one a disciple of Jesus Christ means to teach one to observe the Gospel Law of the Kingdom of God as taught by Jesus Christ, which is really what Jesus Christ sent us to do in the first place meaning you cannot by teaching a doctrine contrary to that which Jesus Christ Himself taught to make disciples for Jesus Christ, right? undecided undecided

At this point, let me digress a bit since I think this connects to the soul-winning idea that is out there in the world today. There are over 2 billion people in the world today who wear the Christian badge, all of them souls whom the churchian community claims to have won, yet the light of Jesus Christ, the symbol of His presence in life, is nowhere to be found. Wonder why? undecided

In John, Jesus Christ said the following of those He sent out into the world in His Name.
He fully qualified them before sending them out into the world for the service of God. So, first things first, how many of those who are out there on these soul-winning campaigns have themselves been fully qualified by Jesus Christ to be of service to God? undecided
1. First,
Mat 7:21-23:
"Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity
."

2. Secondly, in the Church is both the strangers and the children. But for now, they have to grow together

Mat 13:24-30:
"Another parable put he forth to them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened to a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said to him, Sir, did not you sow good seed in your field? from where then has it tares? He said to them, An enemy has done this. The servants said to him, Will you then that we go and gather them up? But he said, No; lest while you gather up the tares, you root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather you together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

1 Like

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:

1. First,
"Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity
."

2. Secondly, in the Church is both the strangers and the children. But for now, they have to grow together

"Another parable put he forth to them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened to a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said to him, Sir, did not you sow good seed in your field? from where then has it tares? He said to them, An enemy has done this. The servants said to him, Will you then that we go and gather them up? But he said, No; lest while you gather up the tares, you root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather you together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

1. Of the ones out there who you believe is of Jesus Christ, where are there lights to be seen? Jesus Christ clearly explained that these lights cannot be hidden and that even those in the world would see them. undecided

In Mark, Jesus Christ taught His followers about the signs to follow those who belong to Him.
15 He said to them, “Go everywhere in the world. Tell the Good News to everyone.
16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved. But those who do not believe will be judged guilty.
17 And the people who believe will be able to do these things as proof: They will use my name to force demons out of people. They will speak in languages they never learned.
18 If they pick up snakes or drink any poison, they will not be hurt. They will lay their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” - Mark 16 vs 15 - 18
How many of the 2 billion proclaiming Christians out there in today's world, those who you believe belong to Jesus Christ, exhibit these signs - not on some assumed an off-and-on basis of course? undecided

2. What does the parable about the Kingdom of God have to do with this? Are you suggesting that there are none currently fully qualified by Jesus Christ for service of God to this day because of the existence of the evil seeds in the Kingdom of God or what? undecided

If your belief is that there are currently none out there who have been fully qualified for service by Jesus Christ to go out into the world to do God's work, then what you are saying is that all those who are out there today on your soul-winning campaigns have no right to proclaim they do anything in the name of God meaning they are all of them false teachers and false prophets preaching lies using the name of God. undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you to make the learner experience the part of your statement in bold or is that a choice to be made by the learner in this? undecided

Its a choice to be made by the learner
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Of the ones out there who you believe is of Jesus Christ, where are there lights to be seen? Jesus Christ clearly explained that these lights cannot be hidden and that even those in the world would see them. undecided

In Mark, Jesus Christ taught His followers about the signs to follow those who belong to Him.
How many of the 2 billion proclaiming Christians out there in today's world, those who you believe belong to Jesus Christ, exhibit these signs - not on some assumed an off-and-on basis of course? undecided

2. What does the parable about the Kingdom of God have to do with this? Are you suggesting that there are none currently fully qualified by Jesus Christ for service of God to this day because of the existence of the evil seeds in the Kingdom of God or what? undecided

If your belief is that there are currently none out there who have been fully qualified for service by Jesus Christ to go out into the world to do God's work, then what you are saying is that all those who are out there today on your soul-winning campaigns have no right to proclaim they do anything in the name of God meaning they are all of them false teachers and false prophets preaching lies using the name of God. undecided
True children of God abound everywhere, but their gifts and graces are different.
Each one working according to the ability he has received.

The important thing is that everyone who is of Christ should do his own part.

The parable of the Talent comes to mind. I hope that I will maximize the use of my gifts, grace, talents and ability in the work of Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
I discovered that people who had been posting biblical texts on social media in groups end up arguing and arguing to the extent that everyone remains on his or her point and doctrine. Some who claimed to have learnt something end up ignoring what they have learnt when a sugar coated mouth comes with some bible passages and use philosophy and ideology to paint black as white. I wish i can see just one person that boldly says, i got my salvation through social media but to this point i see none.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:
1. True children of God abound everywhere, but their gifts and graces are different.
Each one working according to the ability he has received.

2. The important thing is that everyone who is of Christ should do his own part.

3. The parable of the Talent comes to mind. I hope that I will maximize the use of my gifts, grace, talents and ability in the work of Christ Jesus.
1. True children of God that exhibit none of the signs which God said they will have, and they have not even the light which Jesus Christ made clear cannot be hidden?

Jesus Christ did not speak of gifts and graces being different for those who belong to Him. So, how come your description of those who belong to Jesus Christ does not in any way or form match that decreed by Jesus Christ Himself? undecided

2. What part would that be? Where did Jesus Christ state that there are parts for each to do? According to Jesus Christ instead, ALL those who belong to Him will do the same works He did and more. So are you saying Jesus Christ is wrong in insisting that the same work and parts await all those who belong to Him? undecided

3. The parable of the talents in no way supports this claim regarding the parts which you make here. And as Jesus Christ explained, the lesson of that parable is instead to teach that only those who use what they are given will have more given to them in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 29. So please, let's stop deviating by mentioning parables that have no connection to the issue. undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
I have facebook groups where i post bible passages and explain them to those who find it hard to read their bibles yet if i am to tell myself the truth, i see no growth. So i decided to ask questions at the end of each lesson but no one cares to answer.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Its a choice to be made by the learner
Exactly! It is not really your job to "win souls" in the way you think. Your job is instead to do that which the master commands and just that. undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I have facebook groups where i post bible passages and explain them to those who find it hard to read their bibles yet if i am to tell myself the truth, i see no growth. So i decided to ask questions at the end of each lesson but no one cares to answer.
Jesus Christ never told us to measure growth, nor did He tell us to monitor the growth of anyone. His instructions for us are simple. We are to plant the seeds of His Truth - do what we are called to do - and leave the rest of Him. undecided

Of course, those who plant the seeds of lies using God's name, end up misleading people using God's name. undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. True children of God that exhibit none of the signs which God said they will have, and they have not even the light which Jesus Christ made clear cannot be hidden?

Jesus Christ did not speak of gifts and graces being different for those who belong to Him. So, how come your description of those who belong to Jesus Christ does not in any way or form match that decreed by Jesus Christ Himself? undecided

2. What part would that be? Where did Jesus Christ state that there are parts for each to do? According to Jesus Christ instead, ALL those who belong to Him will do the same works He did and more. So are you saying Jesus Christ is wrong in insisting that the same work and parts await all those who belong to Him? undecided

3. The parable of the talents in no way supports this claim regarding the parts which you make here. And as Jesus Christ explained, the lesson of that parable is instead to teach that only those who use what they are given will have more given to them in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 29. So please, let's stop deviating by mentioning parables that have no connection to the issue. undecided
Okay sir
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by elated177: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:

The Parable of the Soil

Luk 8:4-8:
"And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spoke by a parable: A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it. And some fell on a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it. And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bore fruit an hundred times. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that has ears to hear, let him hear."

Every heart is at a different state when the WORD of God get to it. Some hearts (like the good soil) is ready.
Some hearts (like the way side) is not ready.
Some hearts (like the rocky soil) recieved the word at an emotional level.

The wayside and rocky hearts may need some POUNDING to break the rocks.

Shalom

How you try to "bulldoze" the Scriptures eeh! Wow!
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:

Okay sir
We need to realize the separations between the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) and that which is the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ. Much of what you stated has absolutely nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ who instead said, again, that He fully qualified each of His followers for service to God in the world meaning each and everyone He sends out is fully capable of doing the works He did and more.
18 I have sent them into the world, just as you sent me into the world.
19 I am making myself completely ready to serve you. I do this for them, so that they also might be fully qualified for your service. - John 17 vs 18 - 19
Again, He fully qualified them before sending them out into the world for the service of God. So, those who claim to have been sent out in parts are not of Jesus Christ. undecided

So, first things first, are you fully qualified by Jesus Christ to be of service to God? It is important to make certain of this before one goes out into the world pretending to do the work of God. undecided
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by elated177: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:

1. First,
."

TenQ, what is the " church"?
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
elated177:

TenQ, what is the " church"?
1. The People saved by Christ
2. The Building used in Christian worship
3. The people who claim to be of Christ.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by TenQ: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
elated177:

How you try to "bulldoze" the Scriptures eeh! Wow!

Acts 6:9:
"Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen."

Acts 19:8:
"And he went into the synagogue, and spoke boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God."
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never told us to measure growth, nor did He tell us to monitor the growth of anyone. His instructions for us are simple. We are to plant the seeds of His Truth - do what we are called to do - and leave the rest of Him. undecided

Of course, those who plant the seeds of lies using God's name, end up misleading people using God's name. undecided
You are right. People are not interested in truth anymore. They prefer motivational speakers and messages to the truth possibly its bitter to them. I see some groups with prosperity topic gain momentum where over 3000 people comment in just 1hr and 5000 and above likes when they see things like receive your key to breakthrough.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Exactly! It is not really your job to "win souls" in the way you think. Your job is instead to do that which the master commands and just that. undecided
Thank you so much, you have really helped me to understand somethings. I was about deleting the groups i opened and stay away thinking its time consuming but i will continue and leave the job to the MASTER .
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lighthouse50:
You are right. People are not interested in truth anymore. They prefer motivational speakers and messages to the truth possibly its bitter to them. I see some groups with prosperity topic gain momentum where over 3000 people comment in just 1hr and 5000 and above likes when they see things like receive your key to breakthrough.
Over 2 Billion people who claim to be Christians yet
■ The Light of Jesus Christ is nowhere to be seen in the world
■ The signs that Jesus Christ said would follow those who believe in Him are not to be found in any of them
Also means those who pretend to be workers in the field are themselves not fully qualified by Jesus Christ to do the work of serving God. That explains all the false doctrines and traditions that are representative of Christianity today. So, unless one is fully qualified by Jesus Christ, all one does is the work of false teachers and false prophets, work that is against Jesus Christ .i.e. antiChrist. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by elated177: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:

Acts 6:9:
"Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen."

Acts 19:8:
"And he went into the synagogue, and spoke boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God."

You twist and misinterpret the Scriptures a lot. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by elated177: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
TenQ:

1. The People saved by Christ
2. The Building used in Christian worship
3. The people who claim to be of Christ.

Can the "church" also be referred to as the "Body of the Messiah"?

Can number two be found in the Scriptures?

Claiming doesn't equate to actually being part of the Ekklesia, don't you agree?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Tell Lies? / Theists And Atheists, Please Stop The Insults! / A Bible Meeting On Speaking In Tongues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.