Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? (1476 Views)

You Don't Have to Die Prematurely While Preaching or Doing God's Work / How To Set Up Online Preaching Or Teaching / Bishop Oyedepo Obeys Authority, Has Online Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Yahweh and the rest of the monsters under their beds.

Lol...you don come again..

Iam just having a field day here....
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Many have learned a lot on this faceless forum and they're willing to meet me in person just because of what they read in my posts.

Though i give all the glory to JEHOVAH the God of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES always directing them to the organization i just feel privileged to be one of God's people! smiley
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:
Many have learned a lot on this faceless forum and they're willing to meet me in person just because of what they read in my posts.

Though i give all the glory to JEHOVAH the God of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES always directing them to the organization i just feel privileged to be one of God's people! smiley
So much ego in one post..
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonmvayina:

So much ego in one post..

Jeremiah 9:24 smiley
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonmvayina:
Saved from what?
Sins i mean
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Sins i mean

What is sin?

Did it work?
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Jeremiah 9:24 smiley

What about it?

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonmvayina:

What is sin?

Did it work?
sin is simply an act against law. Every nation do have their laws and even GOD Has HIS'
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lighthouse50:
sin is simply an act against law. Every nation do have their laws and even GOD Has HIS'

Ok..
So how is executing an innocent person erase the guilt of another?
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonmvayina:

What about it?

We do boast that we know our own God.
Thanks! smiley
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 6:14am On Nov 22, 2022
sonmvayina:

Ok..
No sir. Execution of a sinner is a way to remove the bad egg from the good to avoid contamination or negative influence and bringing peace to those intimidated by the sinner.

1 Like

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2022
sonmvayina:

Ok..
God cannot execute an innocent person. Only human do that which is evil
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Lighthouse50:
God cannot execute an innocent person. Only human do that which is evil

Ok.

We are on the same page
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Thanks! smiley

Prove it..
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Thanks! smiley

Prove it..

What is the nature of this god?
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Lighthouse50:
No sir. Execution of a sinner is a way to remove the bad egg from the good to avoid contamination or negative influence and bringing peace to those intimidated by the sinner.

How will it wipe out the sin I committed?
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Lighthouse50:

But now we just send them to life imprisonment...death is not a punishment
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
sonmvayina:

How will it wipe out the sin I committed?
I dont understand
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I dont understand

How will the death or execution of an innocent man wipe away the sin I committed?
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

Prove it..
What is the nature of this god?

You don't need that all you need is proof that a God made a promise thousands of years ago and is fulfilling it today. Anything else is STORY STORY STORY! wink
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't need that all you need is proof that a God made a promise thousands of years ago and is fulfilling it today. Anything else is STORY STORY STORY! wink

Lol..

You really don't have sense....
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol..
You really don't have sense....

Just as nobody ever have sense to you shey?

At least i can boast that i know my own God who promised in the Bible {Isaiah 2:2-4} and is fulfilling it now in my own eyes! smiley
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

How will the death or execution of an innocent man wipe away the sin I committed?
Oh..! If ure referring to Jesus Christ. He agreed to use himself as the sacrificial lamb for sin. The wages of sim is death. So whosoever sin must die so GOD Gave a replacement for humans to use a lamb (meaning the lamb carries my sin and die in my place) so thats what JESUS Did. Its just like a ade standing surety for bayo and later bayo defaulted and was to go to prison based on initial agreement. If ade tells bayo to be free and ade going to serve bayo's jail term. Thats it.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

Mumu it's not the sin you committed but what brought death to all mankind: Adamic Sin. Psalms 49:7-9

If you're committing blunders due to difficult situations surrounding you God will wipe such blunders away and give you what rightfully belongs to creatures made in His image because He knows you're common dust and you can't do more than ability {Psalms 103:12-14} but this underserved kindness (grace) will be made possible through the sacrifice that perfect man (Jesus) offered otherwise once you die there's nothing for you again! Ecclesiastes 9:6

But if you wilfully choose to be evil then it means you give no damn about the Creator so you will never be remembered in your grave {Psalms 9:17} when God is reviving creatures who used their lives to bring praises to Him! Job 14:13-15 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Oh..! If ure referring to Jesus Christ. He agreed to use himself as the sacrificial lamb for sin. The wages of sim is death. So whosoever sin must die so GOD Gave a replacement for humans to use a lamb (meaning the lamb carries my sin and die in my place) so thats what JESUS Did. Its just like a ade standing surety for bayo and later bayo defaulted and was to go to prison based on initial agreement. If ade tells bayo to be free and ade going to serve bayo's jail term. Thats it.

When did God ask for a human sacrifice?
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

That your faithless Jewish landlord has caused you a lot of trouble but go and ask him for the meaning of the below scripture! smiley

Like sheep we have all wandered about, Each has turned his own way, And Jehovah has caused the error of us all to meet up with him.  He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth. Because of restraint and judgment he was taken away; And who will concern himself with the details of his generation? For he was cut off from the land of the living; Because of the transgression of my people he received the stroke. And he was given a burial place with the wicked, And with the rich in his death, Although he had done no wrong And there was no deception in his mouth! Isaiah 53:6-9

1 Like

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

All Gods do.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
All Gods do.

That's true because all other gods are fallen angels (demons) who were present when God declared that a perfect human sacrifice will redeem Adam's descendants from Adamic sin! Genesis 3:15
So when they demand for human sacrifice they are demanding something in exchange of what their worshipers desire.

My uncle a traditionalist once told me when i asked him
"why is it that rituals is rampant this day?"

His response:

"The deities (spirits) do demand for the blood of animals before but now without the blood of human or human body parts they're not ready to yield to human cravings no more"

But when i asked him WHY?
He sincerely told me he don't know the reason for this sudden change!

Well now i know WHY! smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 1:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Lighthouse50:
All Gods do.

Really?
How did you know this ?
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by Lighthouse50: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
sonmvayina:

Really? How did you know this ?
Sir its a long story.
Re: Has Online Preaching Or Arguments Helped Anyone To Get Saved? by sonmvayina(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Sir its a long story.

Just give me the short version

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor E Adeboye Killed 365 Cows Daily / THE MULTIPLE BIBLE VERSIONS / Christianity V Islam: The Concept Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.