Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo (45541 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Profile Of Rivers State Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate - Beatrice Itubo / Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by searchlight: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Sooroptimist1:
This guy Peter Obi is despicably irresponsible and a charlatan in addition

Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of such an Amateur of a Candidate

Governorship Candidates are supposed to have unhindered and unfettered first Line Access to the President/Presidential Candidate

This shows there is no seamless coordination in the organogram of the Labour Party. It is all man for himself

Of course his online kids and minions will applaud him to high heavens for this grave error

Does it mean he hasnt been in contact with his foot soldiers amongst whom Governorship Candidates rank highest?

in as much as i agree with you and anything you said about LP it wont and doesnt stop me, my household and lovers of good governance from voting Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by GorillaApp(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2022
MasterJayJay:

balabloo bloo blu bulaba

Coming from a balabloo supporter. The audacity of ignorant agbadorites supporting a SICK candidate.

I keep on asking myself, are these guys blind? How can you see a man who is almost entering his grave and has become senile ( God forbids I laugh at his old age) and they will still support him?
It is truly mind-boggling.
One question I keep asking. If they were to own companies and a candidate having tinubu's mental state comes searching for a job, will dey give him?
This folks want to throw this country into a terrible state again. Worser than where we are presently.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by trutht828: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:
Strutureless party. When you came to a state, The ideal thing to do first is to know your Govship candidate, senatorial candidates and other candidates.
But since he knows he is not in the race, he does not bother to ask for anyone

For those who are still wasting their time on the Pandora fraud, think twice, Obi is never in the race.

Borno, Yobe, Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto , the Pandora fraud should not bother to campaign because he will not get up to 5,000 each in these states.

Someone should safe this post for reference purpose

A structureless party is giving you so much mental disturbance.

Since the party is structureless, why are you always found in threads concerning the party?
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by arantess: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Sooroptimist1:

Governorship Candidates are supposed to have unhindered and unfettered first Line Access to the President/Presidential Candidate

This shows there is no seamless coordination in the organogram of the Labour Party. It is all man for himself

Of course his online kids and minions will applaud him to high heavens for this grave error

Does it mean he hasnt been in contact with his foot soldiers amongst whom Governorship Candidates rank highest?

Thank God for social media

Nonentities like you have found a voice especially on a tribally laced platform like nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Hope2023: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2022
I guess Aisha Yesufu is not aware as well, it's so disheartening how we gullibly follow bandwagon in Nigeria political sphere, we fail to see the signs and we fail to ask the right questions, the same way the signs were there in 2015 but everybody was infected with the Sai baba bandwagon, its only a relief that this very one is not as weighty as Sai baba own because Obi is just an adventurist in 2023 election, after 2023 election, he will still need an invite to visit Aso Rock if at all he will.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Corrinthians(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Who's more desperate than a man who's old and senile but chooses power over his life and is screaming emilokan everywhere?

Look in the mirror and see desperation in you and your drug lord candidate
smiley

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by dustydee: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1593874401883193344

I thought he was going to apologise for ceding the state to PDP in exchange for the federal elections. I listened to his response to Wike when asked to leave the state for PDP, which he seemed to agree to.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by OsunOriginal: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Always apologizing after every senseless act/talk. When will Obi grow up and begin to cultivate leadership qualities? The only thing the obidients can flaunt is his age, nothing more grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by searchlight: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2022
Sooroptimist1:

This is nothing but absolute truth. The guys inexperience in Party organization is so glaringly shameful but his Halleluyah Boys will still praise him to high heavens for this kindergarten behaviour

To say he doesn't know anything about the present State of Health of his Governorship Candidate shows how detached from reality he is
yeah you are right, though even if PO doesn't know the LP national chairman, we will still vote him, it is better not to know the guber candidate and not being a thieve like PO than knowing all the guber candidate and being the biggest thieve in Africa like Tinubu, las las na good governance we want and not party organisation. Look at where APC with their high party organisation with Tinubu at the helm of party issues has brought us. Everyone is not as senseless as you are
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by iezeiyida(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi is too humble and wise. Most of the people as big as he is politically and financially are blindfolded with pride and arrogance
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by SmartyPants(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2022
slivertongue:
My sincere apologies to Mrs Beatrice Itubo, the Labour Party candidate in Rivers State for an inadvertent oversight.

That's how a leader takes responsibility.

You guys never cease to amaze me. cheesy

Is the issue that he didn't visit her or the fact that she has been discarded like a political pawn?

When we tell you that Peter Obi is kith and kin with the so-called PDAPC, you people will froth and froth at the lips.

But it is clear: he is one of them in appearance and behaviour.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by TackleNgprobs: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Here's wishing you a quick recovery Beatrice Itubo. At least we have a presidential aspirant who has conscience.

Tinubu should do the needful and apologize for misleading Nigerians on his health condition and age.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Joniww(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:
Strutureless party. When you came to a state, The ideal thing to do first is to know your Govship candidate, senatorial candidates and other candidates.

For those who are still wasting their time on the Pandora fraud, think twice, Obi is never in the race.

Borno, Yobe, Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto , the Pandora fraud should not bother to campaign because he will not get up to 5,000 each in these states.

but you no all this and still restless over Lb party. Nawa grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2022
why is it that this P.O finds it hard to give private condolence to people, is it.that he doesn't knw her house or her contact, even if.he.doesnt he can easily get it, y go on twitter to seek attention, P.O is an attention seeking mofo
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by BluntCrazeMan: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

Mr. Peter Obi...

You're just trying to be Politically Correct here.

All these stories are not necessary.

Although you were trying to bring it to the open that you never had it in mind not to visit her, and that the omission was not deliberate,, you went somehow too far in giving out unnecessary details, and made you appear like as if everything is so much dependent on this “apology”

Sir...
Just accept that you're wrong here, explain yourself if you must, and apologise,, and promise to make necessary amends..
NO LONG STORIES.

IN CASE OF UPCOMING EVENTS,, PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
STOP GIVING OUT SOME AURA OF EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS WHILE TRYING TO APPEAR POLITICALLY CORRECT..
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Patriotsleague: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi is a selfish man, the only billionaire asking the poor for money, the only billionaire not impacting lives just collecting from the people, very greedy selfish man. We no need a self centered president.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by searchlight: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

Stop this your silly cover up. How will a presidential candidate visit a state and he is telling you he does not know that the Govship candidate of the same state he visited is not feeling well? Does this sound normal to you?
It does not sound normal, does it sound normal to you that $1 = #800? does it sound normal that the biggest Thieve in Africa is vying for the presidency? does it sound normal that the man who wants to be president has no record of academic qualification and age? does it sound normal that the presidential candidate of a party has refuse to talk to the people he wants to rule? does it sound normal that kerosene is almost #800? shall we continue to look at what does not sound normal? does it sound normal for a human being like you to be supporting a know drug baron and a thieve who at one point had bullion van in his compound on the eve of a general election? does it sound normal that i am in the same country with some animals?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by BluntCrazeMan: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:
He shouldn’t

Well, if it’s because of her sickness, that’s fine. But if it’s about trading LP candidates for Wike’s support, Obi should not apologize to anyone.

Politics is give and take.

The Tinubu BATstards that are drinking panadol on top another man headache by criticizing Obi for asking Wike to take other positions and giving him the presidency, I want to know what Tinubu will say to Wike if he was to go to Rivers…

So, if Tinubu goes to Rivers, he will tell Wike to support him for presidency and also ensure that Magnus Abe of SDP wins the governorship election and all the House of Assembly Seats. Right?

Foolish and brainless BATstards!

Una go see shege.
You're seeing it from the same angle that I'm seeing it too
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by 5starMan: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Although I am your supporter Sir, this kind of oversight is too much. I mean you even be in the same WhatsApp group with at most governorship aspirants under your party.

Vote Peter Obi
For a responsible and responsive governance.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by frankson1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

Obi is a real clown. How could he had moved about or being welcome by other party members and never asked for the flag bearer of the party in the state Oh! I just remembered he traded her for his personal votes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by BluntCrazeMan: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

You're talking trash.

Who should make things easier for the Presidential Candidate??
Is it not the lower Candidates?

The lower Candidates should be the ones seeking out the higher Candidate if they hoped to hang on his wings..

AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

If the LP Candidates left Obi to plan for himself, then he would do that so easily and seamlessly..
And go his way.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Krublog(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Na so. Nobody mentioned she was sick to you Obi because they obviously did not know. This is among the many things you get when your party doesn't have a structure to work on.

If they did, the people who welcomed you should have informed you before you even arrived PH. Visiting her would have been part of your itinerary. So you see what having good structure can do.

I am Obidient but this sounds correct to me.
There should be more organization at various levels.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
What am trying to understand is why the whole attack on peter obi why APC /PDP attacking LP any small thing like this two party go open for peter obi matter undecided why what's going on APC and PDP
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Ogatobe: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Bola A. Tinubu (Female) is going nowhere

Pls what is the color of that pant?
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by mrksquare: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
Some people had criticised Peter Obi for not visiting Beatrice Itubo when he was in Rivers State.

When I complained about this ill treated Peter Obi meted to Mrs. Itobo and others I was attacked by some shallow headed Obi supporters on this platform. Rivers state is a complex state and with many rural riverine communities. Obi is only popular in the Urban area. Beside it is the labour party that will nominate agents that will mount all polling units and not PDP agents.

I have been involved in party politics since the ACN days in Rivers state. Obi cannot pay all the party agents in the 36 states of the Federation. It is usually the Senatorial candidates, Reps and Assembly candidates from the states that borne this cost.

Obi can actually negotiate with Wike without making it open. Tinubu did same with Jonathan. Even in my community, PDP came to a compromised with our party stakeholders for Jonathan to have a block vote.

Beside, the presidential election and senatorial election comes first. After the outcome, Obi can boldly come out to direct his supporters on whom to vote in the governorship and House of Assembly.

[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by BluntCrazeMan: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by BluntCrazeMan: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sooroptimist1:

If there is a gap in communication,, then let the headache be on those who are not communicating well.

You as an outsider shouldn't just jump in and start blaming anybody.
You didn't know the cause of the gap in communication.

OR DO YOU KNOW THE CAUSE.?
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by frankson1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
MasterJayJay:
This is my first time of getting to know a candidate by such name.

I wish her quick recovery.

Anyone trying to blackmail Peter Obi is doing so in futility.

It's not blackmail.

You mean Obi stepped down from his flight, looked around and it never crossed his mind that the the flag bearer of his party wasn't available but he never cared to ask

I get, LP don't have any candidate because Obi had traded them for his own presidency.

What a WOW!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

You people in the North especially the Muslims are all backward thinkers,,,They put religion and ethnicity first and that's why you guys are backward...Y not mention Kaduna,Taraba and Jos ....idoit
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Made1414(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

You mean the town hall baba blu ���
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by kelly72: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

There is a PCC that coordinates such visits. But since the candidate has accepted his apology, you can take over her grief, it looks good on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government / The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.