Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo (45550 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Profile Of Rivers State Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate - Beatrice Itubo / Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Mitsurugi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! WE PREFER A STRUCTURELESS PARTY TO AN EVIL AND BACKWARD PARTY.

Ask him how many people Tinubu and Atiku know that went to check their BP recently
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by EvangDrGeo: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sooroptimist1:

This is nothing but absolute truth. The guys inexperience in Party organization is so glaringly shameful but his Halleluyah Boys will still praise him to high heavens for this kindergarten behaviour

To say he doesn't know anything about the present State of Health of his Governorship Candidate shows how detached from reality he is

How has those with Party organization helped your life.

If I give you visa to leave that your country now, you won't right?

Silly APC supporters that are suffering and cheering.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Menclothing: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
socialmediaman:

You may be right, but if Atiku and Kwankwaso get a good share of those, Peter Obi doesn’t have to, he can make up from Rivers and Lagos

Which lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Menclothing:

Which lagos ?

I am sure he is referring to the Lagos in Portugal
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by joe1309: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:
He shouldn’t

Well, if it’s because of her sickness, that’s fine. But if it’s about trading LP candidates for Wike’s support, Obi should not apologize to anyone.

Politics is give and take.

The Tinubu BATstards that are drinking panadol on top another man headache by criticizing Obi for asking Wike to take other positions and giving him the presidency, I want to know what Tinubu will say to Wike if he was to go to Rivers…

So, if Tinubu goes to Rivers, he will tell Wike to support him for presidency and also ensure that Magnus Abe of SDP wins the governorship election and all the House of Assembly Seats. Right?

Foolish and brainless BATstards!

Una go see shege.
it is obvious that you are an Igbo man or woman, you should be ashamed of urself. Mark my word! Obi Peter will never win.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Useless man.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by FashionCookie(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreenCovering:
PO you are throwing your handlers under the bus too with this response.

Your governorship candidate for a state had taken sick for two weeks and you are not at all aware. Who exactly have you been speaking with or directing your handlers to get in contact with especially for a place that you will be visiting for project commissioning in the coming days or weeks.

This is appalling o. Own up to your own incompetence man.
People will support nonsense no matter what.
I've been reading comments here and I wonder if the same excuses will be made by obidients(as they call themselves) if it were another paty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by ShaqFu: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! WE PREFER A STRUCTURELESS PARTY TO AN EVIL AND BACKWARD PARTY.
BASTARD! THIS IS WHY MANY OF YOU WHO SUPPORT OBI DON'T HAVE SENSE.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by mcdokwe(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
phorget:

You are even wasting your time educating their ignoramus self, that is to show you how shallow their minds are and no amount of education would adjust their their rigidly self destructive hearts.

it is an E. K. Gwuru situation
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by slivertongue: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
SmartyPants:

You guys never cease to amaze me. cheesy

Is the issue that he didn't visit her or the fact that she has been discarded like a political pawn?

When we tell you that Peter Obi is kith and kin with the so-called PDAPC, you people will froth and froth at the lips.

But it is clear: he is one of them in appearance and behaviour.

Your insinuation
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Invitationn: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:
He shouldn’t

Well, if it’s because of her sickness, that’s fine. But if it’s about trading LP candidates for Wike’s support, Obi should not apologize to anyone.

The Tinubu BATstards that are drinking panadol on top another man headache by criticizing Obi for asking Wike to take other positions and giving him the presidency, I want to know what Tinubu will say to Wike if he was to go to Rivers…

So, if Tinubu goes to Rivers, he will tell Wike to support him for presidency and also ensure that Magnus Abe of SDP wins the governorship election and all the House of Assembly Seats. Right?

Una go see shege.
Zombidients always too emotional grin
If not that you're a dimwit, you should know that what Obi said is totally unnecessary.
There are more appropriate ways to seek Wike's support without trading the sick lady's ambition and one of the ways is silence- just seek your own support and lock up!
But a zombie will always be a zombie undecided
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by newnigerdelta00: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1593874401883193344

Why will you be informed,do you have any structures?
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Afamed: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Blaze14k:

This one na keyboard warrior. Look whether he win or not at least he pulled up a massive support out of nothing. It baffles me u still say LP is a party without structure yet they are buzzing everywhere. Before it was oshimole who said its just few people on social media makin noise.

You mentioned northern part of the country and u didnt mention places he wont win in southeast or south south. Look you should stop talkin as u if know everything cos other countries in Africa won election out of nothing. If nigeria is not so corrupt all these things u r saying is gibberish buh ppl like u who glorify corruption know that tinubu or atiku wont lose the election. They can easily undermine the electoral process to there favor stress-free. See its high time u come in touch with reality cos we need a massive change in this country.

So Obi that left PDP in MAY only to join LP . He is the messiah that will bring the change , when he did not bring the change when he was a Gov in Anambra? Obi can only fool people like you

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin grin grin

Peter threw the lady under the bus!
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by AgentGoat: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sooroptimist1:
This guy Peter Obi is despicably irresponsible and a charlatan in addition

Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of such an Amateur of a Candidate

Governorship Candidates are supposed to have unhindered and unfettered first Line Access to the President/Presidential Candidate

This shows there is no seamless coordination in the organogram of the Labour Party. It is all man for himself

Of course his online kids and minions will applaud him to high heavens for this grave error

Does it mean he hasnt been in contact with his foot soldiers amongst whom Governorship Candidates rank highest?

He doesn't have foot soldiers. They're all mediocre. They don't know how politics is played. How he won take know the candidates when he just jump enter LP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by 77up(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
I can see some shameless obingos praising their lord and savior for this non challant attitude already .

I never imagine that a serious candidate can even enter a state in the first place and not been welcomed by that state candidates , governorship candidate for that matter and some mumu are still praising this failure for that shameless attitude already grin .

Quote me, talk rubbish and thunder fire you and your Obidient together
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Sooroptimist1: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

How has those with Party organization helped your life.

If I give you visa to leave that your country now, you won't right?

Silly APC supporters that are suffering and cheering.

Son of Perdition who thinks everyone supporting APC is suffering
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by IMPARTIAL: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Story!
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by michigang: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
FashionCookie:

God helps us all...nothing but d truth. But wait till someone tells you he's the best of the three.
i have a feeling you are supporting tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Tareq1105: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
This is how a leader talks, taking responsibility for your actions.

PO for me is still the best

Did you say Obi is a leader?

Tell me how many of his own appointed commissioners and advisers are with him today if truly he's a leader?

A leader that brought Obiano, fought him and parted ways within 2 months of the inauguration. Na leader be that? I recommend Tinubu School of Leadership for a Diploma Course. There he would be thought how to have successfull successors for development.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Blaze14k: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

So Obi that left PDP in MAY only to join LP . He is the messiah that will bring the change , when he did not bring the change when he was a Gov in Anambra? Obi can only fool people like you

Ok na go vote for baba blue.. buhari no teach u lesson lol.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Freemasonry: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:
He shouldn’t

Una go see shege.
It takes a great man to apologize.
It's always better to make peace not enemies.

Shallom.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by onome2013: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Humility Humility Humility. Continue Mr Obi, this will lead to 8 yrs in Aso Rock
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Reference(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
I really wonder what will happen after the 2023 elections concerning Mr. Obi and the Labour party...
Is it me sensing a certain disconnect between person and institution.... this over flogged, tired horse called 'structure'....
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Reference(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
AgentGoat:

He doesn't have foot soldiers. They're all mediocre. They don't know how politics is played. How he won take know the candidates when he just jump enter LP.

Hmmm....
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by peculiar2233: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:
Strutureless party. When you came to a state, The ideal thing to do first is to know your Govship candidate, senatorial candidates and other candidates.
But since he knows he is not in the race, he does not bother to ask for anyone

For those who are still wasting their time on the Pandora fraud, think twice, Obi is never in the race.

Borno, Yobe, Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto , the Pandora fraud should not bother to campaign because he will not get up to 5,000 each in these states.

Someone should safe this post for reference purpose
Oga Ade reserve your tears till after elections or let me say after Obi is sworn in. U go still cry blood, just be patient grin
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by chuckdelis: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:
He shouldn’t

Una go see shege.

The fact Wike is even willing to trade with Obi is a huge, especially considering the said LP had no structure.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by GoooodHardDick: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u know it happened in the east too so it will also b flushed out

I am not from the East, so I have no business with the East.

I'm telling you that with our votes here in Edo State and the entire SS, SW, ne and se. OBI will be declared winner.

APC hope with underage children have been shattered and destroyed already. This is how they kept saying Kano state alone has 20m voters.. mad people everywhere!

Oga with the recent development, I'm not even sure kano and the other northern states has up to 1.2m voters sef. Abeg obi has won this election already
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by uba1991: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Why must this man lie at any given time.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by Lionnation: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sooroptimist1:
This guy Peter Obi is despicably irresponsible and a charlatan in addition

Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of such an Amateur of a Candidate

Governorship Candidates are supposed to have unhindered and unfettered first Line Access to the President/Presidential Candidate

This shows there is no seamless coordination in the organogram of the Labour Party. It is all man for himself

Of course his online kids and minions will applaud him to high heavens for this grave error

Does it mean he hasnt been in contact with his foot soldiers amongst whom Governorship Candidates rank highest?

this is the prove you have refuse to accept for long perter has never been directly involved in all the multitudes of rally and campaigns for him the people have been doing that on their own will, this is a fact you have refused to believe now you believe it, don't be surprised obi doesn't know the woman just like everyone else who doesn't know her before
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo by FashionCookie(f): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
michigang:
i have a feeling you are supporting tinubu
I no go even commot from my house go anywhere say I dey go vote. And I don't support any one the 3 even. I've seen the likes of Obi before in Buhari and I know how cunny they can be. It was sai Baba b4 now, it's Obidience. Our mumu no too muchhhhhh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.